Lets pray for the alt-right to go blind

I know it's not good the pray for bad things to happen to people but on this day of a solar eclipse i ask that we pray for alt-righters that can not be fix or converted, to look directly at the solar eclipse and cause irreparable damage to their eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eLja589E7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no u

there's a lot of people on Holla Forums that think some shit will go down during the eclipse.
hillary going to jail or a massive terrorist attack

You are the problem faggot

yeah and they also said that about a boy scout jamboree

Can milk fix eclipse blindness?

this time feels like it's true… i'm a bit impatient tbh

Implying I haven't done those things already and is waiting for Jesus to resurrect Lenin.

it's starting to get dark here
…peak's expected about 1:30

i am personally praying the Space Comrades show up

Beware Holla Forums users! We are goign to be able to finally see Nibiru approaching our planet due to the eclipse. The world will on 23rd of Sepetember when Nibiru finally collapses with earth.

nbm8

2 minutes guys..

the sun has just disappeared

Lenin's body is getting warmer.

Remember lads, the scientists saying climate change is real are the same ones saying not to look at the eclipse. Don't fall for Big Science's ploy to sell fake "protective glasses"!
I NEED MILK

You are a massive insufferable loser.

Are you trying to imply that they are not blind already?

it's almost like somebody is trying to drive a wedge between this board and the lefties of the country that spends the most on COINTEL and e-shilling…

You will die american fag. You don't fool me, you're the same. You're all flour from the same package.
I hate your kind with a burning passion. I hate you fags so much that if CIA knew about me they would have sent a drone to kill me already.

Pathetic.

Shut the fuck up burger.

tbh i was thinking the same thing too

Is it true that Eclipses can cause earthquakes? Or is that just total woo?

that pic, lol
good job on not finishing him off and making him a living stump
this pleases me even more than a grave would

Death to America.

Almost every burger on this board dislikes America. American government & system =/= American citizens.

Btw here's a great livestream to watch the eclipse. Some incredible shots!
youtube.com/watch?v=9eLja589E7I