I'm officially done with Antifa

I'm officially done with Antifa

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/08/17/cnns-tapper-antifa-has-assaulted-a-number-of-journalists-too-n2370023
youtube.com/watch?v=S3BSsl7aIR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

'antifa's statement'

literally meaningless, I may as well make a statement from Anonymous.

Ok Holla Forums, good to know

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/08/17/cnns-tapper-antifa-has-assaulted-a-number-of-journalists-too-n2370023

just think about it for a second

You can't deny there's a big overlap between them and the SJW crowd

Some retarded journalists whining that people are finally starting to figure out that they are basically enemy combatants.

it's LARPers. you can make fun of LARPers and still be a leftist

Of course I'm still a leftist. But they aren't.

American antifa is pretty liberal and shitty but if they keep opposing porky and aut right scum then they have my support.

I won't die for them but I wouldn't let some Nazi fuck have his way with one either.

They are. If anything, more leftists need to recognize that journalists are as dangerous as the fascists themselves, if not more.

We should have a register of approved journos. Greenwald for example doesn't seem to be a revolutionary, but I think he can be counted on to give a fair shake at least.

You're a retard. First of all, if they are dangerous it's not because they perpetuate "rape culture". Second, it's huge clumsy leap from that to "jus punch em lol". What do think is gonna happen? Chomsky was right.

Personally I don't think gen remotely blame them here. Journos for the big news companies have a way of twisting and outright lying, cutting and editing footage to fit a narrative. Not worth colliding with tbh, not even remotely.

these people are dumb LARPers who were probably basic bitch liberals 6 months ago, hopefully they will learn to drop their most annoying habits with time and involvement with radical politics.

What do you thing is going to happen? The media is not a game we can win, they are going to attack us anyway. We might as well try and scare them away, at least they won't take pictures that can later be used by the police to identify our comrades.

Whent they did that tho??

See this>>2000568. It is like you people didn't read Trust Me I am Lying To You.

The fact they're going to attack you is not an excuse to stuff enormous amounts of ammunition into the hands of the enemy.

take your basic bitch ass liberal shit and fuck off. If you don't support physical resistance to facsim you are nothing but a liberal. Its funny cunts here can critically support North Korea, or be critical of Rojava, but somehow can't critically support antifa. Joke, you all really need to take a look at yourselves. You will realise if you actually go out and get involved in radical left community activism there is almost nobody who doesn't support it, because they've actually been on the streets and know why they are necessary. You keyboard warrior fucks are really starting to stick in my craw. Do nothings who want to shit on everybody else. How about you go outside and actually talk to the class of people you are supposedly so worried about, see their opinion on it.

Townhall is for retarded right wing liberals. I am assuming you're a retard, therefor AntiFa is better off without your keyboard "support."

dumb lifestylist kiddie

absolutely not one single argument here just a bunch of buzzwords/ad homs/ tacked together. Prove in the next 5 seconds you are actually useful to the left in some way or GTFO

normal faggotry is sitting idly by and doing absolutely nothing. You are totes a cool chan kid and definitely not a normie tho so kudos for that

is this like the top-secret do not share Antifa manual that some dumb right winger was trying to share? lol

It's a shame to see what Antifa has become. Congratulations, cunts. Now we have no effective way to fight fascism because your horrible praxis and your indiscriminate use of violence.

also nice watermark fag

it really is proof that the anti anti fa crowd here are all ex reddit

ex-reddit, current Holla Forums

The direct implication here is that a bunch of dumb shit liberals and larping kids in black costumes showing up at the same sort of symbolic protest as for years before qualifies as "physical resistance". It also proposes that other, even more stupid black clad larpers going out and committing indiscriminate violence on people that gave them a funny look is "physical resistance" worthy of equal support to tightly targeted, well researched and well planned attacks of specific fascist figures.

I'll happily support the latter case. The current antifa group you're demanding I support isn't that. Back to whichever larpers pit you sprang from, liberal.

C
O
I
N
T
E
L
P
R
O

Is a complete generalisation and not at all my experience of antifa groups.

but then

so which is it?

All the anti anti fa indulge in the classic anti left dichotomy of "they are both at the same time soft and spoilt liberal students and violent mass murderer tough guy hooligan thugs" those things don't exist in the same world. You are one or the other.

I am part of a group that does this, we also do the black bloc standard stuff. You won't find any group that does one but not the other. We all met at the normal blocs and decided to take it further. For my part I went to the normal blocs with the intention of meeting people in order to take it further

youtube.com/watch?v=S3BSsl7aIR8

quality, the polar opposite of the 'hay guise do and endorse the unpopular thing the smashies are doing' thread. Fuck you for every one of my tax dollars you and your worthless kind waste on bullshit like this, OP.

kys

So in all likelihood you are a larper who goes to liberal protests and then makes groups to attack anyone who looks at you funny. Good job, reddit.

wewlad

Why is it so impossible for people to wrap their heads around the idea that antifa and black bloc are tactics that any group can use, and not concrete organizations? Sage for retardation.

how many times do I have to repeat that this place used to be more pro antifa and it is the reddit shills who are anti-antifa? I can tell you are one of them because you don't know this.

no we attack nobody but avowed, booted and salutin' neo nazis.

Its good how when you have no more arguments left you just report to bullshit strawmen though. Also "it would be fine if you just did it like I want which is like this " "i do do it like that, " "WELL ITS WRONG ANYWAY WRONG WRONG WRONG LALALALA *hands over ears*" you people are really disgusting tbh

antifa used to have a massively lower population of larpers.

You are aware that google is a thing and anyone who spends two seconds to go and look at r/anarchism will see the sub is crawling with antifa larpers, right? Aside from the whopping colour

Yet we've all seen the ridiculous inflation of that term to mean "anyone with an opinion I disapprove of" in certain circles.

If I was wrong, you wouldn't be arguing against me. I've already told you what contexts I'll support actions in. You're having a fit because someone expressed disapproval of liberal larpers. That directly implies that you are one of said larpers. Hop it.

clue. FFS, am I getting alien hand syndrome or something?

Ah yes those official Antifa statements just like the official Antifa twitter accounts

Who the fuck are you? This board has always criticized and generally disliked American Antifa for being libs and not doing much but be fags. Kill yourself my guy

see the whole American V Euro antifa is also a new development so this is not true. I've been here since we had 500 regular posters or whatever that numbers means on the homepage which puts us as the third biggest board. I would say that is getting on for 3/4 years now.
Oh please, "I used to like them its just the new guys" Please, every crit is so dishonest.
Besides the point, the reddit shills who come here are anti-anti fa. As is witnessed by the huge influx of anti anti fa sentiment that came right around the same time as the reddit influx post catgirl drama.

So certain circles are all circles and those circles represent every group of an utterly decentralised, unorganised movement, something that is more a label than an organisation?
and then I told you that this is in fact what I do, and then you said that that was still wrong but didn't give a reason why. Again, damned if you do, damned if don't, damned even if you do exactly what i say you should. Fact is you just want to be right, even proven wrong by your own standards you still continue, disgusting.

Liberal larpers are precisely the internet only left who support the liberal status quo by attacking leftist groups and doing nothing themselves. Really if any of you had a credible alternative I wouldn't be doing this i would be doing that, but you don't, none of you do. You hop it, completely dishonest and utterly useless say anything to be right on the internet liberal trash.

the bottom points were all in answer to this guy I forgot to click his number

No. Go away.

My dude you may like your larping libs but nobody else more than tolerates them
Start some direct action for communities instead