What the fuck is this right-wing obsession with Soros?

Isn't he the ultimate evil of capitalism that is permissive on the front but completely ruthless behind the mask?

Also is this scare really that big in the states? Here in Europe no one's even heard of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
archive.is/uFUqz
groupsnoop.org/Open Society Foundations
archive.is/Eu4oN
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
cyber-berkut.org/
rt.com/news/264037-soros-ukraine-poroshenko-leak/
cyber-berkut.org/docs/Soros_Ukraine_March_non-paper _2015_v14.pdf
cyber-berkut.org/docs/ukraine_letter_to_potus_draft.pdf
cyber-berkut.org/docs/Poroshenko,_Petro_and_Yatsenyuk,_Arseniy_23DEC14.pdf
archive.is/QQLgo
libertyalliance.com/george-sorors-and-the-dirty-little-secret-behind-net-neutrality/
archive.is/KhIz1
allenbwest.com/2015/03/the-dirty-little-secret-behind-net-neutrality/
archive.is/zZAgI
archive.is/a1V1Y
archive.is/REzGM
archive.is/V9Ig0
theblaze.com/stories/2015/06/08/george-soros-group-devoting-8-million-to-assist-obamas-immigration-order/
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/june/13/soros-an-american-oligarch-s-dirty-tale-of-corruption/
archive.is/mKKPC
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=308&v=fkoQnbpiWyg
veteranstoday.com/2015/06/05/leak-reveals-george-soros-plan-to-make-eu-underwrite-ukraine-crisis/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
redpilltimes.com/sneaky-soros-quietly-returns-kiev-discuss-progress-progress-wonder/
russia-insider.com/en/politics/leaked-memo-shows-soros-ngos-payed-macedonian-students-1500-come-regime-change-ideas/ri7179
glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/47910/
liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1289491892
foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/11/dont-hear-george-soros-ties-30-major-news-organizations.html
freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/just-george-soros-affect-american-politics/
amren.com/news/2015/01/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur-civil-action/
dailystormer.com/femen-says-george-soros-wont-fund-them-anymore-because-theyre-opening-a-branch-in-israel/
iamawake.co/just-like-ukraine-and-ferguson-riots-in-baltimore-are-being-funded-by-george-soros/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a billionaire who is also a Jew. This is all you need to know.

Because he's Jewish.

The same fucks that whine about him being an evil billionaire that uses his wealth to influence politics all voted for Trump and probably still support him.

shit get

archive.is/uFUqz

archive.is/Eu4oN

He's sponsoring lots of protests, a real provocateur

From the NATO thread (poste there because we didn't have a Soros thread)

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

cyber-berkut.org/

rt.com/news/264037-soros-ukraine-poroshenko-leak/

cyber-berkut.org/docs/Soros_Ukraine_March_non-paper _2015_v14.pdf

cyber-berkut.org/docs/ukraine_letter_to_potus_draft.pdf

cyber-berkut.org/docs/Poroshenko,_Petro_and_Yatsenyuk,_Arseniy_23DEC14.pdf

archive.is/uFUqz

archive.is/Eu4oN

archive.is/QQLgo

libertyalliance.com/george-sorors-and-the-dirty-little-secret-behind-net-neutrality/

archive.is/KhIz1

allenbwest.com/2015/03/the-dirty-little-secret-behind-net-neutrality/

archive.is/zZAgI

archive.is/a1V1Y

archive.is/REzGM

archive.is/V9Ig0

theblaze.com/stories/2015/06/08/george-soros-group-devoting-8-million-to-assist-obamas-immigration-order/

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/june/13/soros-an-american-oligarch-s-dirty-tale-of-corruption/

archive.is/mKKPC

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=308&v=fkoQnbpiWyg

veteranstoday.com/2015/06/05/leak-reveals-george-soros-plan-to-make-eu-underwrite-ukraine-crisis/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

redpilltimes.com/sneaky-soros-quietly-returns-kiev-discuss-progress-progress-wonder/

russia-insider.com/en/politics/leaked-memo-shows-soros-ngos-payed-macedonian-students-1500-come-regime-change-ideas/ri7179

glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/47910/

liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1289491892

foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/11/dont-hear-george-soros-ties-30-major-news-organizations.html

freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/just-george-soros-affect-american-politics/

amren.com/news/2015/01/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur-civil-action/

dailystormer.com/femen-says-george-soros-wont-fund-them-anymore-because-theyre-opening-a-branch-in-israel/

iamawake.co/just-like-ukraine-and-ferguson-riots-in-baltimore-are-being-funded-by-george-soros/

underrated post.

well, you asked for it

Hungary's neoliberal government owns all the media and also spreads weird Soros conspiracy.

OK but he's a successful Hungarian, of course we are going to hate him.

and of course he's actually only ever prefixed with "jewish" among Holla Forumsyps

you can't ignore the fact that he's heavily involved in changing the politics in the world. Financing refugee crises, protests amass, lobbying and a whole lot more. He is trying his best to destabilize the world.
He's not just a wealthy guy who people hate solely because he's successful, who also happens to be jewish.

not to mention his involvement in financing femen and antifa groups

holy fuck, the Holla Forumsyps today are stupid as fuck obvious.

Soros is my sugar daddy

He created the open society foundation which funds a surprising amount of globalist causes. Hes a rich jew who undermines nationalism and white people. Hes their conception of the rich jew made real.

You think they do it for free? Who pays for them to be bussed in?

He's like the world's richest Jew. I think ( ( (Globalism) ) ) and pinning him as the man behind the curtain's one of the biggest anti-Semitic dog whistles there is.

right wing is nationalist. Soros is a billionaire globalist that uses his vast fortune to implement a worldview antithetical to the right wing. Why is this even a thread?

riding a bus isn't that much fucking money have you ever left the house

Have you ever lived with anarchists? I've seen them steal food from bins, they don't have any money, let alone enough to travel halfway across the US

Ok.

The Romanian """social-democrats""" spread them too, as they have been caught being involved in corruption and vote rigging repeatedly since the last couple of years. I guess they are following Orban's strategy to pacify the part of the population who didn't protest recently.
I've heard the Polish media also do it, but I might be wrong.

t. a bigot that's never fought for minorities' rights out of the goodness of their heart

but I thought anarchists were actually the harmful bourjois element?

We call it dumpster diving, and stealing food from bins is more of a political statement than a sign of poverty in anarchist/ecologist milieus. I can only speak for myself as a European anarchist, but I have more than enough money to pay for the bus if I feel like it. And if it's for a demo we will team up with other local left wing organizations to rent a bus.
It's mental to believe a puppet-master billionaire is paying our bus fare from behind the scenes.
That's not to say he doesn't support the odd anti racist organization. He is after all a Jew who lived trough world war 2, so he probably has a somewhat negative view of neo-nazis.

could we cook up some infograph about soros (or his father) "bussing in" antifascists in the spanish civil war to fuck with Holla Forumsacks?

Likely be easier doing something with Late-war hungary and the soviet takeover.

Why? War was job security for him, and all the opposing factions was great business for him. Look up his record, he was a carpet bagger during that time period. He's a fucking scumbag.

of course the best and real answer to OP is ignored. this is why, ask any right winger.

he literally was a nazi in ww2

Yeah but how do I get this money into my pocket.

he asked for it so he can ignore the actual answers, autistically focus on effete criticisms of the right, and pretend like there's an actual academic discussion here. succdem incarnate.

Not if you are italian or english.
Black Wednesday was the porkiest shit someone ever pulled.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

he's a jew, op

contact his orgs and say you want to work with them

not necessarily in this picture, but you'll see crowds marching with professionally printed vinyl signs and professionally printed paper signs with Open Society or other orgs symbols at the bottom. that's the easiest way to distinguish the paid ones

I'm not OP, though.

I for your sake I hope that was a rhetoric question.
I'm not defending Soros as a person or his business practices, but I highly doubt the man who was 9 years old when the war started, would think nazis are desirable, just because his family made money from the war.

From the little research I've done on him he actually does throw money at things to fund unrest and shit, but mostly in non-US countries.

The real irony is that he's actually extremely anti-communist. Which makes it a doubly ironic when Holla Forums says he dindunuffin.

Holla Forums wanted a bogeyman who is supposedly pushing cultural marxism.

This is hilarious because Soros grew up in a commie state and hates that shit with a passion. That's why he became a capitalist cum laude.

Thing is, he wants to be a good guy capitalist, a philanthropist, who does something noble before he dies. Which is why he uses his money to push progressive agendas. He really believes he can save the world with money and by just doing the exact opposite of whatever the Koch brothers are doing.

Well I don't think he's a principled man to begin with, so even if there was a group that you would expect him to dislike, if said group can further his agency, he's going to back them.

The right said very similar things about Saul Alinsky back in 2008. Even though plenty of other conservatives, like William F Buckley, praise and admire him, the rest have managed to turn a left-leaning liberal community organizer into an ebil godless gommie who wanted to subvert and destroy the West. It's ironic how Alinsky was apparently warning about that yet he was supportive of doing those things as well; he wrote Rules For Radicals in the same way that Machiavelli wrote The Prince. But Alinsky did have some stupid things to say, such as how he thinks that radicals and revolutionaries are secretive and discreet about their beliefs and that gives them a better chance to infiltrate society

I made a quick youtube search for this video.

Everyone unironically believe that this chant is actually antifa members demanding their payment by Soros.

What the fuck, do these people lack the ability to spot sarcasm or something?