Where can I find a qt communist girl for a comfy relationship? A lot of them are weird, don't look after themselves...

Where can I find a qt communist girl for a comfy relationship? A lot of them are weird, don't look after themselves, obese, typical lefty SJW types etc
I just want a qt commie girl that will let me seize her means of reproduction!

South East Asia is probably your best bet.

usually MLs have the cutest ones that take care of their appearance

The majority of people, regardless of ideology, are motivated by self-interest. A person who is unexceptional, and operates solely on instinctual bigotry and racism will seek out a political ideology that validates their flaws - hence the inbred, low Autism Level white supremacist. A person who is unexceptional, lazy, and entitled will seek out a political ideology that validates their flaws - hence the obese SJW who gets triggered over people who put milk in their coffee.

tl;dr they are unicorns. The best place to find attractive women is the political trend of [current year] (depends very much of geographical location as well). 99% of women who have nothing psychologically wrong with them care more about social acceptance than anything else.

These posts are really pathetic. Please consider suicide

come to the right side, user! it is comfy here– Commies are useless and worthless people.
Enjoy your mental illness and literal cuckoldry if you stay!

I've never seen or heard of an attractive, mentally stable alt right woman

fuck off

Are you kidding? Some of them are hot af, good for a one night hate fuck.

Do other countries have their flag all over their places of worship?

This. /r9k/ posting should be banworthy.

You gay?

I guess you answered my question

Cuba probably. But as soon as she sees life outside her island she'll go crazy with self-destructive hedonism.

There's sexy people on both sides. Women aren't as interested in politics just for societal reasons, so they're a rarity in niche politics like this.

Have you never been to a leftist meeting? Always a bunch of girls and some of them are usually pretty cute. Damn, when I was in new SDS, before the org died, I was the only dude with several girls. Literally just join your local party/org and talk to girls.

At least the left has all the cute twinks.

France obviously.

They are pretty average and not worth dealing with their mental issues.

I am the hottest woman on the planet earth and none of these maga woman can ever fucking compete with me bitch

blow it out your ass you disgusting cow

why rightists get so pissed off about hairy women? do you think that cute 17 year old fräulein from 1930's bavaria did brazilian wax jobs on her pussy? lol

Buy a newspaper from a trot girl

Yeah, no.

Go for a girl (male) although you'll have to compromise on the MoR

Why they would want a degenerate girlsthat waxes her naughty parts over a natural, traditional girl is beyond me.

But they'll split with you in a moment's notice, user

They are all virgins who never got to experience young love/sex.

lost my virginity at 18 but you don't see me moaning bout that kinda stuff ffs