This guy is fucking dope. He's a rapper from Spain and apparently did 2 years for "hate speech"...

This guy is fucking dope. He's a rapper from Spain and apparently did 2 years for "hate speech". His name's Pablo Hasel check him out now. Contemporary lefty music thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8727zorgS5M
youtube.com/watch?v=1t6eJw2Qs-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=a2S1hvgImu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks but no thanks

Do you have a mixtape, Pablo?

Oh wow you caught me yup I'm shilling you should be a detective you're so fucking clever.

If you are shilling, at least do it well. Give us the mixtape or fuck off.

Are you fucking retarded? Jesus Christ, I just found out about this guy from a Finnish Bolshevik video and really like his stuff thought I'd recommend him and maybe I could get learn about other leftist musicians.

GIVE US THE MIXTAPE GODAMMIT

Fuck off, dude.

Yeah because that's exactly what I said "I only listen to artists that are anarcho-communists". Stop being fucking autistic and looking to complain you stupid faggot. Is it really that big of a deal to go "hey I like X" "I like X to you should check out Y". Take your fucking Risperdal because your spectrum is showing.

GIVE US THE FUCKING MIXTAPE FAGGOT INSTEAD OF JUSTIFY YOURSELF LIKE A TEENAGER
YOU MADE THIS FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THIS RAPPER WITHOUT POSTING A SINGLE LINK
NOW POST THE GOOD SHIT OR FUCK OFF

WHERE IS THE MIXTAPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WHERE IS THE MIXTAPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Go to fucking YouTube type in his name are you unfamiliar with how internetting works you autistic cocksucker?

The guy is a tankie. Here is he defending Maduro:
>youtu.be/8727zorgS5M
And Assad:
>youtube.com/watch?v=1t6eJw2Qs-Q
Oh, and this is a pretty nice song from him:
>youtube.com/watch?v=a2S1hvgImu4

Spanish anarchist punk is better, or at least used to be. Shit like Sin Dios and Los Muertos de Cristo is god tier, but dead, so not very related to the thread.

Nah that's what I wanted actually. I like Los Muertos Cristos version of a las barricadas. I was listening to it while skating to taco bell today (prole as fuck). Thanks for being mature and contributing to the thread unlike these fucking douche canoes.

If anything, you are the autistic one my good sir.
If you don't post anything to give all the anons here a common ground to judge or appreciate his works, how to do you think discussion is gonna develop in this thread ? Especially considering the fact that he is Spanish rapper on a Anglo board. I don't speak Spanish. I don't really care about this if I don't have a link to just click on and listen in the background while I browse this shithole.
Next time you make a thread, think a bit more about how it's going to be received.

hey guise
pls check out my mixtape
and dont forget to subscribe and smash that like button
t. insufferable faggot OP

The threads not dedicated to him you autist I said contemporary lefty music thread.

So is there a mix tape? :*)

There was already a thread about this in the catalog :
kys

nice trips. well then gents and ladies I apologize