I tried posting this twice on reddit and both times it was deleted within a minute...

I tried posting this twice on reddit and both times it was deleted within a minute. I really didnt want to post it here because I know Holla Forums is always jerking off reading this board.

I spent months pretending to be pro-trump and was offered to join a different group that had meetings far away from the 'mainstream' trump group in Nebraska.

They are building a fucking nazi army on a discord clone. And they confirmation biased themselves into believing their stupid meme magic is real by making some extremely lucky guesses about shit that would happen. I have a lot of really good screencaps but most of them are way too close to when I first infiltrated them so I dont want to share them until this has some attention on it so I can actually ask for protection with reasonable expectation that I would recieve it. Its like the most insane elements of Holla Forums got together and started building an army. I have no way of guessing how many people are actually in the group but.. It's a lot, and it is nation wide. They boast constantly about having 300 members in fucking LA of all places.

I need to be able to share the rest of the screencaps because they would all get arrested immediately. I don't feel safe going to the police because I know for a fact that they have police in as members. And I tried giving this to wikileaks but the response I got was "lol nypa faggot".

I was hoping that Joe Bernstein would be easy to reach and get to publish something on this but I just read his article about bumble and he seems to be in communication with the GNAA…. who are heavily involved in this. I think they are the ones who organized it.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/report-an-incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assuming that is real, you can always use the Holla Forums tactic of releasing their names + professions on a pastebin.
Or you can yourself call their managers and tell what their employees are doing on the internet.
Again, I don't know if this is real, there's a billion things you can do to fuck them without putting yourself on risk.

What makes you think it's a clone?

Im not exactly a hacker and only know 14 of their names. And profession information was always kept to "I work in retail" type things. I know a couple are police but not what city or anything like that.

because its hosted in-browser on a .onion that you can only get to by logging into a member specific .onion. Its retardedly strong opsec with an identifying pgp posted all over the verification site. They designed almost everything to instantly doxx any leaker.

This, and is hard to believe that some server on a discord clone would have a fuckton of people on it.

If you know their names you have everything, with a name you can find the profession of a person, where they live, who are their families and etc.
Give more details about this discord clone.

try reporting to ADL
adl.org/report-an-incident
I don't know how well they do things, but is a start.

Of course he doesn't have their names, this isn't spergy leftypol faggots that treat imageboards and their peripheries like social media.

This is an imageboard classic thread - big claims, suspicious evidence, hints at a grand conspiracy - which the insidious redditors don't want us to know about, of course.

My twitter is tied to my real name and the 'commanders' keep all names in a file. Can someone maybe try tweeting this to a reporter or something? I realize that I havent given a whole lot to go off of but this is really all I can leak without guaranteeing that they will try to kill me. I need it to be spread a bit so I can approach the police for protection. Which even then it would be sketchy because the chances of me trying to ask a cop for help and him turning out to be a trump supporter are pretty high. Im extremely paranoid about all of this.. The shit this group talks about is out of control evil.

do you know that you can do a fake twitter account right ?

I will try to do that. The names that I know are pretty common names though so I have a feeling "Jack Smith - construction worker" isnt going to land me any definitive clues. I can't even go off geographic region really. I believe everyone on this specific server is located between utah and tennessee but aside from that I cant get any more specific.

There are three other servers, one for the west coast, one for the east coast and a SS-Oberabschnitt server which is the 'generals'.

Although I know for a fact that atleast several of the "leaders" are GNAA. But, they never said their names. Has the GNAA ever been doxxed?

This, or maybe you could reach out to someone in the SPLC. They should be more than happy to spread it for you.

A fake twitter account that needs a phone number and an email. Atleast posting here I can do so behind a vpn. If anyone has a spare twitter account Id happily borrow it.

Isn't that just Weev and his pals?

If this is true (again) you can't ask people to follow you through this, for only one reason: This can very well be a false flag, and if a person report to reporters or even the police about this, they would be cucked.
I think people here would happily guide you to fuck the aut right, but YOU have to do this.

You can buy a phone for a really cheap price this days, and a email you can make in 3 minutes or less.

I forgot he was involved with the gnaa. I read earlier that he was accusing enoch of not protecting member names and it was hacked. Have those names been leaked anywhere I wonder if any of the ones that I know of are on that list and could give more information.

ADL is the enemy, but I guess they can be utilised in matters not related to Israel

Generally with hints to your geographic location. Just using protonmail with someone like the Independent would be best.

Who is Enoch? Consider the protonmail/PGP/VPN and Independent, or try mass emailing editors/tips addresses and CCing them all so they know they have to compete for it.

There are tons and tons and TONS of journos on twitter who you can easily contact and they'll listen to everything you have to say.

No, twitter doesn't need your real name or a phone number. You can use fake name and an email instead of phone.

If you're not bullshitting about this you can easily get in contact with a reputable reporter from a big media outlet within minutes.

If one of them doesn't wan to follow up on this, there are thousands of others on twitter who you can try.

It was risky enough for me to post what I've posted so far. Its only a matter of time before Holla Forums sees this thread and starts a thread there that alerts the assholes involved in this. I know this must seem like im being a baby or something but you havent seen the screen caps that Im afraid to leak yet. If you did you would understand why im almost shaking.

And buying a phone would require this waiting until tomorrow and then hoping it gets enough exposure by tomorrow night to get something published about it for sunday. They have had extensive planning going on for every operation with operations all known about well in advance. They have a some ridiculous pagan ritual planned for monday and then after that NOTHING. I dont know if that means that they just havent planned anything else or they have planned something huge but havent told new joins. But.. I mean in the past 4 months they've always have had atleast a dozen ops planned per week with ops planned 2-3 weeks in advance.

I know that. I've tried 3 times tonight it lets me register a name and then tweeting a verified name results in 'please verify your phone number' ban.

I just realised this is America so I actually kind of want to see what they have planned because Americans are pig disgusting. But on the other hand I would kind of like them to quietly go underground for good so they don't potentially ruin this nice infrastructure that can be used later.

don't release it! let them rise up. and probably fail badly!

If you know a britbong that lives in a town or city centre just get them to go get a PAYG SIM when they wake up.

I do know a Brit. Is that expensive? As I understand it he is rather poor.

if this shit is so secret why Holla Forums would do a thread about a snitch ?
and you can't wait until tomorrow ? That dosn't make any sense, if they are planning on doing something on the rally tomorrow this would destroy the aut right once for all.
We can't do shit for you because the only things that you posted was some assholes talking shit, nothing new on the internet. Lets suppose that someone talk with police or media about this, what they would say ? "Wicked people are mean" ?

i understand the impulse, but doing nothing is probably a bad idea if he's posting this anyway yeah?

best of luck, i've got little to offer you

I was part of a similar chat on tox for a few months. Nothing came of it. "Let's infiltrate antifa" Holla Forums said, and then didn't. One guy talked real big because he knew a few scraps of php, but in the end it died a quiet death.

It would destroy them once and for all but if it gets out after what ever they are going to do happens they will be able to twist it as 'that image was made after this happened we didnt plan anything'.

I mean I guess it could wait then Im just eager to get it out and them getting locked up so I dont have to worry about them coming after me.

Weev is neo-nazi, i thought the rest of the GNAA didnt side with him?

So are they just autistics larpers who think they're wizards, or are they actually discussing illegal terrorist shit?

they move their plans forward, get paranoid, and fuck up? alternatively, OP can delete this thread

Do what we said, buy a phone and create a twitter account, talk with every piece of media you can and report to the ADL.
If you know any of them real name you can already arrest one that can eventually snitch other people.

No, they're free and if asked for details you can lie about them. Get a few because some companies require you put cash on the card before it gets a number, but some companies let you run them to receive texts so that you'll hopefully put some cash on it to text back.

This is retarded, he clearly doesn't know their names and the ADL will fuck everything up for him most likely.

ok thank you

Like I said, I don't know how effective the ADL is, If it's shit I would not recommend it then

That's why you are losing, you are a weird mixture of corny and really gay

Wait, why on #operation_disarray has written on the message box "Message #kekoffensive" and on #operation_fdd_qatar is "Message #meme_creation" ?

probably the former, IDK what people are making a big deal about in this thread

supposedly kek offensive was the first op that turned into op disarray and never asked about the other one probably something equally stupid.

another thing that is bugging me is that discord is closed source.

the former but implicity the latter also. They talk about shit like that in terms of "someone who totally isnt me wants to do this thing"

Gave me a kek.

Well you had a nice run of it for about an hour ;>)

So what's going on /leftyfur/? We still on for civil war? Can we do it AFTER the eclipse though, I want a Kali yuga pupil tan.

Kek, it's a shame it hasn't spiraled into an attempt to troll the redditors that have come over here from 4pol recently. ADLfag needs to get trolled to tears tbqh.

Op do you understand that the only thing you gave us was a conversation of some retards organizing, i don't know, some kind of autistic kekistan sabbath or wathever?
How can we take you seriously?

Shit man don't tell him we took over the ADL and that's why we dropped the pizzagate investigations.

Please rub your Sonichu medallion just right and cast a fucking hex on them.

You literal nigger.
You have to rub the Sonichu fast it likes it FAST.
Brb. Looking for Jewish babies to sacrifice

Why should we give a shit if the alt right is circlejerking?
They'll get the bullet regardless, fuck off.

Love that conviction. I think you know what's coming. I'm just glad you cat ladies and limp-wristed faggots will be so easy to single out.

omg how did you find our social media profiles?

How do you join, the more that infiltrate will help.

Oh noes, poor us!

I don't understand what they're saying at all. At 25, am I too old for this shit? Could you all get off my lawn, anyway?

The screencap shows a nice embarrasing attempt at magic. Nazis were always into occultism.
But if OP is right, and they're planning actual attacks, it would probably be a good idea to contact some newspaper or something. The guardian and der spiegel for example have experience on dealing with secret information.
But first of all, OP, protect yourself. Make sure you can leave to a safe location if you are found out. And save the chatlogs/caps somewhere where they are safe. Maybe even with a friend you trust, who could help spread it if you disappear.
Maybe contacting wikileaks could help. Or cryptome, except they release anything they get their hands on without censorship, so don't give them something if you don't want them to release it immediately.
Fuck, if you can actually get some evidence pointing at the radical intentions they have, you could contact the fucking CIA to help infiltrate. It is in their interest also to counter radical groups.

Looking forward to seeing the headline in the news "NAZI TERRORIST MAGICIANS PLANNING TO ATTACK X"

From what I understand about magic (very little still) they're trying to spread some kind of sigil or something like it which they attached meaning to which would then be used as memes by other people.
The attached meaning they added would then do its magic by influencing the user or the world around him when the sigil is used.
Meme gestures would be gestures that are in some subversive way vaguely related to the goals of the group. They essentially let the kid do magic for them.
Meditation is an important method for charging sigils or doing magic in general. The communion would then be some sort of group ritual which would reinforce the magic or some shit.
chutzpath is some sort of curse?
The multiprolonged memecasted psyop would be a psychological operation (hence the name) with the goal to influence the subject's minds by casting memes. Memes would be equivalent to spells here.

Oh man, people do this? Wtf I want to be a secret serviceman now!

i actually have a sonichu medallion roffle

chutzpah means balls/audacity/impudence in Yiddish. other than that, the other user is right, they're using sigil magick/meme magick

Unfortunately screenshots can be doctored. If you really wanted to put these people behind bars you would've archived the logs. As it stands you can dox a few of them but you better hope you were using a VPN at all times because they will likely find you out. Doxing is really the only option you have though but proceed with caution.

Just alerted the admins of this channel. Should be redirecting the members to switch to Tox shortly. Thanks OP. Really pays off lurking leftist imageboards and subreddits sometimes :^).

Get rekt kiddo. We #deepstate niggers now.

prepare your anus chud boi
you are about to get the vince foster special

Have fun with your little meme magic. Posting shit on the internet and being cringy and wierd. We out here organizing workplaces and communities. You gonna look so stupid 2021 and realise you wasted 4 years of your life being dumb and teaching kids to dance.

This thread is spooky as fuck