Trump Declares Antifa as Terrorist Org

What's your move now Antifa of LeftyPol? Your IPs are being saved and denying terrorist membership never helped any terrorists out

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-petition-asks-trump-to-formally-recognize-antifa-as-terrorist-organization/article/2632024
infowars.com/new-jersey-homeland-security-officially-lists-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was actually excited for a second as it meant that America would hurtle towards an ever destabilising police state but it turns out this scenario is entirely hypothetical.

L I T E R A L L Y S H A K I N G

Lol is pol capable of coming up with a single original meme these days- I think not.

I guess it begins now then….

source?

I would laugh because 90% of antifa pages online are run by falseflagging Holla Forumsacks. Also antifa is not a single organization.

Ok, brainlet.

He hasn't. There's just a petition made by a bunch of butthurt Holla Forumsyps and ""le rational skeptics"""

washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-petition-asks-trump-to-formally-recognize-antifa-as-terrorist-organization/article/2632024

infowars.com/new-jersey-homeland-security-officially-lists-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/

I must also add that the Alt Right was declared a terrorist organization as well, but idk anyone in the Alt Right, I just know some KKK and Neo Nazis :^)

rlly maeks u think

And here we thought you were supposed to be taken seriously.

Old news you dumb fucking faggot.

LOLOLOL gr8 b8 m8

Stop stealing my name

fuck off

STOP USING MY NAME

Hey, lads just so you know, I've come to the conclusion that blacks are better at sex. I guess the Jews win again, lmao.

Dude fuck off, this isn't funny. Must the left really be this infantile?

STOP STEALING MY NAME YOU CUCKS

STOP

Seriously, stop pretending to be me. This isn't funny. Expect nothing less from the left who can't meme to steal my stuff

STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME
YOU LEFTISTS ARE SO IMMATURE

smhtbhfam

The left is just manchild and freak of nature trans, what do you expect?

Stop pretending to me.

STOP STEALING MY NAME RIGHT FUCKING NOW BEFORE I THROW YOU ALL OUT OF HELICOPTERS

It's not funny anymore, I'm changing my name

Who cares.

Fucking leftist degenerates. Stop stealing my name and talk to me!

You know, it's pretty obvious you're the fake when you go around highlighting all replies like that.

Don't make me swing a bike lock at you while I dress like a thug

To the helicopter pad with you.

Notapoltroll.jpeg

IT'S STANDS FOR ANTI-FASCIST ACTION. IT'S A TACTIC. NOT A GROUP.

Forget it. This thread was a mistake, you degenerate communists just shit on everything nice and genuine I try to do. I hope shitposting my thread to death was worth getting your george soros check this month.

Poo poo pee pee in my bitch mouth

Antifa are so stupid, they don't realize America is Greater Israel

This is what I get for trying to start a serious thread in lefty/pol/

im not racist. my wife's boyfriend is black

lol wut

This is the immaturity lefty/pol/ stoops to? pathetic.

This is a false troll. I love Israel and blacks.

Oh also, fuck you leftist cucks for not supporting Israel.

Now you're trying to type like me too?

Try harder, fgt.

Don't trust this faggot. I get all my news from David Cedarwood, and the alternative hypothesis and research funded by the Pioneer fund. Talk to me.

I try to start a thread for serious discussion about helicopters and antifa, and you CUCKS just ruin it. Imagine that, leftists only know how to DESTROY. Let me tell you something, I have googled bookchin and he seems like a hack. I was told to read the "bread book", umm there's no book by that title other than a bunch of gay cookbooks, I don't know what kind of meme that's supposed to be but it's NOT FUNNY.

Don't listen to these faggots. Talk to me, and how the whites are the master race.

I have nothing but disdain for those yahoos (especially in the US) but how do you fuck something up so badly?

I love cock

America's laws would allow anyone who associates with them to be prosecuted, the alt right is a meme when antifa is a real thing people identify as in america

I'm the real TheRightWasRight, I didn't give any of you the right to use MY name or to start this thread. Who are you people?

these ppl are autistic patients m8, trying to copy Holla Forums and shit

Don't listen to this cuck. The alt right is real and is here to chuck you commies out of helicopters.

careful with calling yourself an Alt Right, its like calling yourself an antifa with muh horseshoe theory

Kek kek you degenerates are gonna regret messing with the big man!!1! I would LOVE to ram you leftist cucks so HARD. U fucking fgts will get it coming soon. All you larping commie fags will be marked as terrorist as we fuck you so hard!that's what I get for trying to talk to u DICKS

totally agree with you m8, Holla Forums's mistake was being so statist (though it's useful and manditory, to fight off commies and liberals), but lefty/pol/ doesn't even respect private property.

this is how I know your a fake. Holla Forums are all unironic ancaps ie no state and no authoritys

If you think Pol is just ancaps then you really have autism, with some down syndrome mixed in

umm but we are

Speak for yourself :^)

Lol, big brother doesn't scare me.

FUCKING COMMIES

This fucking thread lmao

I'm the real TheRightWasRight u fuckin cuck.

SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT

Holla Forums IS DYING ANYWAY

Degenerates will get plowed by our glorious orange Roman god u cuck. Stop stealing my name fgt

I may not approve of black men plowing my wife, but I will defend til death their right to do it.

nigger nobody gives a fuck about you and your shut thread. kys or get a life.

That is always the case with neoclassicists. For all their talk about the "real world" they never actually deal with it.

I'll defend my right to get plowed by a nigger!

I diagnose OP with autism from a semi-professional background in my major..

amazing

All me

All concluding that OP is a fag.

Wow, it's almost like listening to Fox news and Alex Jones made you just as dumb as normalfags.

Disregard me I suck cocks and I have decided to embrace…

I'm triggered.

Pol is that retarded brother that despite smearing his shit on the walls and screaming we can't help but love. We are all one tightly knit Muslim household.

Am I doin' it right?

STOP
T
O
P

This proves Holla Forums are all homosexuals at heart.

I love to be throatfucked by Bubba

Laugh in his face since ANTIFA doesn't actually have any members.

Off to the gulag, polfag.

No, I don't get off to cuckoldry at all! The seven gigabytes of it on my PC are just for show.

"NO U LEFTIE GUYS ARE THE TERRORISTS!!!"
"By the way that dead bitch had it coming for blocking the road"
"Because we're the peaceful ones"

At what point do you stop and think that your browsing habits are apparently giving you schizophrenia?

the futher a government gets from the popular spirit, the futher it entices revolution

You know that you're as much a member of the antifa as we are, considering that it's not really an coherent organization. In most cases anyone can be a part of the antifa at any time and anyone can leave the gang without notice, on a bash-by-bash basis, some contact-bound networks not withstanding. Hell, this decision allows them to crack down on basically anything or anyone vaguely related to non-supportive politics, as they might as well just pull a "dis 'eres antifa, dem terrurist"-card as a cause to lock folk up whenever.

I feel that the antifa and aut-right will become the go-to scapegoats for The Orang-outang Accelerationist and his regime, much like muh Anonymous H4X0RS in the old days was an easy scapegoat to pull for any tech-firm when they were in the shit or fucked up.

WE WON MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA LEFTIST CUCKS BTFO ANTIFA IS A TERRORIST

It was me all along, guys! MarxistMatey was just an elaborate ruse! I am actually TheRightIsRight!

I was LARPing the whole time! No wonder my autism was so convincing, was it not?

Oh you!

post yf when he is telling the truth

You totally fooled me. You're free to leave the goulag, comrad. Sorry form everything.

RIP [']