This is what Holla Forums looks like in public

How do we fix this image problem, comrades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMBtMxrXIwg
twitter.com/drmistercody/status/898672162591997953
youtube.com/watch?v=L_q8F_qazbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what problem?

Wow, Anthony Fantano really let himself go

Wtf, I hate leftypol now

Sam Hyde strikes again.

is this /ourfatty/?

lmao this is so staged. I bet this fat dweeb is an intern for Alex Jones.

we don't that was funny

and Holla Forums looks like alex jones minus 20 years, problem?

honestly this

But we love Comrade Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=eMBtMxrXIwg

Nice post, friend

wtf I hate juice and sandals now

Interesting that it's always been like this

I don't look like that I get bitches

On the one hand those are people who tend to be marginalized and who would stand to benefit most form communism. On the other hand, Porky knows that normies find people like this somewhere between laughable and repulsive, so he's happy to point them that way to associate them with revolutionary thought. Normies see a quote like this and think "Orwell is saying communism is about these degenerates. At least the status quo isn't so gross."

that webm, holy fuck. I swear, Alex Jones doesn't have any particularly strong political convictions, and just finds it funny and profitable to fuck about with far right idiots who take him seriously. That clip is like something out of Adult Swim, and if I didn't know anything about infowars, I'd bet on it.

Are we sure about that? Because I figure the problem is that they hijack movements and "normify" them, steering hem away from revolutionary thoughtinstead of towards it.

Modern American puditry is first and foremost acting. Colbert, Glenn Beck, Jones, you name it. In a society of the Spectacle, public discourse is dictated by personas, not people. Fiction writes reality.

It is staged. The guy is a pencil wrestling announcer. Also, Alex claimed the coffee was boiling, which it isn't, quite obviously.

twitter.com/drmistercody/status/898672162591997953
Literally a false flag

Stop drinking fruit juice.

Quakers are based wtf

Watcha gonna do about it, narc on me to the IRD?

youtube.com/watch?v=L_q8F_qazbI

Fight crazy with crazy