Worst porkies out there

Gimme some of the worst the porkies have in their ranks. From war criminals and robber barons to spoiled piglets, I want to see how bad the bourgeoisie can be.

Monsanto:

Martin Shkreli

Dan Bilzerian

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestlé_boycott
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

purely a spectacle that the US government abuses to show how "altruistic" they are. I'm sure plenty of the higher-caste people have done way worse shit.

Hmmmmmm

Haliburton and Dick Cheney:

I'm sure there is too, but he was one of the first people who came to mind.

Goldman-Sachs
GE
Exxon/Mobile
Monsanto
Blackwater/Xe/Academi
Nestle

Henry Kissinger

Shkreli wasn't that bad, the drug was pretty old and spiking the price lead to the development of better drugs. In the end he was mostly ripping of health ensurance funds with that price increase
Dan is just some dude who took instagram too seriously, nothing too bad
Monsanto is evil af, I'd also add Nestle to that list

Don't forget

Health insurance and pharmaceutical research in this country, and the fucked up network the two weave, is so hard to follow that I'm not sure whether or not Shkreli's justification is bullshit. It sounds clean, but of course he would gloss over any ugliness.

Honestly not that bad, Pharma is always jacking up prices like that but they do it slowly, so it's not as obvious. See: It costing 600 FUCKING DOLLARS for me to get 40 cents worth of ephedrine so I don't die if I piss off a wasp.

The absolute worst has gotta be Cerberus. They make a habit of buying up all the suppliers for a given medical supply (blood plasma, IV nutritional supplements), then not only jack up the price they short the supply in order to justify the price hike.

*epinephrine, not ephedrine.

They all take advantage of the working class. That's enough without needing to dredge up any specific wrongdoing, which just shifts the focus from the behaviors of classes with differing self interests to individual wrongdoing.

You could easily make a 300 lines green text with all the fucked up things they did. To me, this company is the vilest on earth.

Nestle's shit with powdered baby milk alone is the most abhorrent activity I've ever heard of.

They do it very low key but Nestle is easily privatizing all potable water and making a killing. Same goes for the coffee market

wait what. I'm not a burger, pls no bully.

Never heard of it, details?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestlé_boycott

Meet true evil.

Martin is far from worst to justify being in this list. If anything, his honesty is great. He's your average porkie who admits how fucked the system is but is also a scumbag who enjoys it. That's way better than cunts who are profiting of him but painting him as an exception.

These guys are pretty nasty, spending millions on disinfo.

Ultimate war shill. I don't think there is a single politician that can top this guy for the horrible things he has pushed for.

And he got other soldiers killed more than once!

If you're not sure who the good guy or bad guy is in this situation, look at the voices condemning Shkreli and that should tell you all you need to know. Not that he's an angel either, but like the above poster said, mostly a political and media spectacle by the psychopaths who run the country.

Booz Allen Hamilton and their parent company The Carlyle Group

Shkreli gives his drugs out for free to people with no health insurance. He's only interested in ripping off insurers.

Not seen these guys mentioned for a while. Didn't they meet with Tony Blair on 9/11?

I think shkreli is secretly /ourguy/ using his position to make a spectacle of all the fucked up shit porkies do. Unfortunately nobody connected the dots

Couldn’t say. BAH is most famous with the public as the NSA contractor that Snowden worked for and as the place that James Clapper works for in between his stints at various intel. agencies where he gives billions of dollars in contracts to BAH.
Carlyle Group is best known as the company that owns the world.

Your testosterone levels must be ambient temperature.

Funny you mention that. A while ago, a comr8 who works in pharmaceutical research said the field is so filled with porkery it's depressing. I told him about a potential cure for depression, a chemical called HNK which is cheap to manufacture and can't be patented, isn't being studied anywhere in the world but a college lab, and my only conclusion is that Big Pharma is essentially condemning people to die from suicide because it's not profitable to save them. He wasn't aware of this particular case but said it's definitely possible. Earlier this week, I found out about a case exactly like this, and it confirms my suspicion. It's a med called TXA, which indeed is cheap to make and can't be patented. This kind of shit will have to be added to capitalism's final death toll.

He has cancer through he is over we have to go for his family.

Monsanto actually refused to produce agent orange after learning of its health effects until the metaporky DOD forced them to with legal action

Shkreli is /ourguy/ on the inside. Just you wait.