Hey Holla Forums I recently got a job in a warehouse where i can wear earbuds all day and listen to whatever i want

Hey Holla Forums I recently got a job in a warehouse where i can wear earbuds all day and listen to whatever i want.

I have been mostly listening to audio books on YouTube but recently I've started running out of material. I was wondering if you guys had some stuff on YouTube or sound cloud you could link me that I could listen to at work that has to do with marxism and leftism in general.

The longer the better, and preferably have the audio be kinda loud since there is alot of loud heavy machinery running where I work so the clearer the audio and the louder it is the better.

Hopefully other people will also find this thread useful for their own listening pleasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-MoLdQA7aSg
youtu.be/LbmvCBFUsZ0
youtu.be/a1WUKahMm1s
youtu.be/T9Whccunka4
youtu.be/dGT-hygPqUM
youtu.be/HvsoVgc5rGs
youtube.com/channel/UCNH931J01zVmeKPjM3aqEow
youtube.com/channel/UCaO1QA8QL99_eb0XhJI2Fyw
youtube.com/channel/UCvfeZJmLFo2o90A0v3ce2_Q
youtube.com/channel/UCEzvnHqlIPv0QbXpdoH0f0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vsbBTm40YVc
youtube.com/watch?v=_OAWRinR6GM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmE4zGeWSqeitGoAB1Ok7CIgZiXXPcOo2
mega.nz/#F!7RNzXDhK!wcY_P0XJnoOzszg4cR7NOA
youtu.be/pbt7VKYs6Z0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a good zizek lecture
youtu.be/-MoLdQA7aSg

Another one
youtu.be/LbmvCBFUsZ0

A Richard Wolff talk
youtu.be/a1WUKahMm1s

youtu.be/T9Whccunka4

The law of value video series
youtu.be/dGT-hygPqUM

Hell yeah! This series is great! But the visuals are a pretty big part of it.

Forgotten thinkers: max stirner
youtu.be/HvsoVgc5rGs

Eh, they are pretty repetitive, sometimes distracting. All you really need is the audio

I appreciate everything that has been posted so far. I tried listening to Finnish Bolshevik at work because i was unfamiliar with his content and his videos are pretty long but a good 50% of his content has audio quality so terrible it's like listening to someone fart into a microphone.

Also is that debate he was in with Muke and Sargon Satin and everyone else actually worth listening too? I heard it was unbearably cringy.

I posted the recommendations so far, you're welcome to try listening to some of the vids from my budding channel

youtube.com/channel/UCNH931J01zVmeKPjM3aqEow

Don't know how good the audio quality is relative to finbol tho

Anarchist
youtube.com/channel/UCaO1QA8QL99_eb0XhJI2Fyw
Generals Leftism
youtube.com/channel/UCvfeZJmLFo2o90A0v3ce2_Q
MLs
youtube.com/channel/UCEzvnHqlIPv0QbXpdoH0f0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=vsbBTm40YVc
A Mark Blyth talk, needs to be amplified though as the sound is terrible.

Zizek is a good choice as he's pretty easy to listen to.
youtube.com/watch?v=_OAWRinR6GM

I mostly listen to Wolff and Parenti when I'm at work

What warehouse is this? In bezosland we're not allowed to listen to anything (to prevent stealing, supposedly).

I'm curious what you guys do where you can have earbuds in all day. I pretty much end up listening to comedy podcasts 90% of the time. Work is dull, I need joy where I can find it

I make cabinets. Only like 8 or 9 guys work on the assembly floor and just about as many work in the offices and both groups are for all intents and purposes completely separated from one another with only the foreman going back and forth between the two all day.

It's been operating since 1951 but I'm 2008 the staff on the floor went from 40+ to around the 8- 9 we have today. We are rebuilding but at a painfully slow pace. Also the guy who owns the company is black and has a moustache.

Honestly that shit is so dry and boring to normies that they would probably have to listen to it for like 15 mins plus to even catch what he was talking about.

I'm going to assume you meant can't. And most people just talk to there co-workers when the manager isnt breathing down their neck.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmE4zGeWSqeitGoAB1Ok7CIgZiXXPcOo2

No, I meant what I said. I can't think of many jobs where you can do them and have earbuds in for extended periods. It inhibits most work usually for safety reasons

Basically all I do all day is sand wood and sand wood that has been painted to take the roughness out of the fresh paint and then I sand doors and then sand the doors after they have been painted and basically the only time I take my headphones out is when I try and find my foreman because I have fun run out of things to sand and need some miavilanious task to perform until more things to sand become available.

Miscilanious? I don't know how to spell, this is why I sand wood for a living.

This is going to sound fucked up, but if I were you, I'd be less worried about new things to put in my ears, and more interested in listening to what's going on around me so I could figure out the best way to expand my position to more than just sanding various things all day.

The more useful labor you can provide, the better the business does. The better the business does, the more leverage you have in negotiating higher wages. The higher your wages, the more you have to contribute to efforts to stop the whole rat race of working for a boss entirely.

Seems counterintuitive, but then again I do something similar, and I listen to comedy all day.

You could leave anything other than the Manifesto running for hours before anybody caught on.

I've only been working here for like a month and I've already worked in every position helping the guys do basically everything so far.

My probationary period isn't even over yet. My boss already knows that I want to learn everything. I'm on the right track I think.

Get a proper headphone. They are not as bad on your hearing while earbuds can permanently and irreparably damage your ears in months.

I just finished uploading 10 GB of audiobooks and selected lectures for you: mega.nz/#F!7RNzXDhK!wcY_P0XJnoOzszg4cR7NOA

bump for this

>say goodbye to those limbs

Sounds like porky is working hard for your safety, comrade

This is for you 1975615

Listen to music you wagecuck
Take the illegalist pill

richard "capitalism without ownership is communism" wolf?

theres nothing Marx wrote that would immediately cause suspicion

Listen to this on loop:
youtu.be/pbt7VKYs6Z0

I BELONG TO THE IWWW IWWWWWWWW IWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww

>mega.nz/#F!7RNzXDhK!wcY_P0XJnoOzszg4cR7NOA

List of lectures:
List of audiobooks:

>>>/freedu/1756