Unironically nazbollah

PLEASE HELP ME I'M SLOWLY BECOMING A SUPER TANKIE AND A NAZBOLLAH!!! I NOW UNIRONICALLY SUPPORT HEZBOLLAH!!!
PLEASE HELP ME IS THERE A CURE TO BEING A TANKIE??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOic399ku8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool

supporting hezbollah is basic anti-imperialism, and not really tankie at all.

You don't have to be a tankie to appreciate good NazBol aesthetics

youtube.com/watch?v=tOic399ku8k

if you were a real tankie, you'd like israel, papa stalin approved of and helped to build and fund israel

If tankies support anti-imperialism so much why don't they support the liberals of their own countries? Why is always some far off place they gotta fight the imperialists? Really makes me think.

UNION DE REPUBLICAS SOVIETICAS ISLAMITAS NAZBOL
GLOBALISTAS AFUERA!!!!!!

fuck off first worldist

fascists support hezbollah too.

There is literally nothing more pathetic and embarrassing than a first world communist

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Fascist also drink water, think about that.

Imperialists create Daaesh to suppress Assad, Hezbollah and Iran. Now thanks to them they've gotten stronger and the imperialists have run out of mercenaries and resources. Gulf Arabs, Erdogan and Israel are probably pissing their pants. I love it. Long live the Nazbollah Gang.

More proof an-caps are genuinely retarded.

Yes, read Stalin.

That’s a great name.

If you hate capitalism and imperialism so much, move to china or venezuela?? Why perpetuate a machine you claim to hate?

Can I get a quick rundown on this? Should I be supporting Iran?

why participate in a statist society if you hate the state so much? why do you pay taxes? why don't you go live in the woods and wipe your ass with leaves?

There is literally nothing more pathetic and embarrassing than a first world ayncrapist.

If you hate market regulations so much, why don't you move to Somalia? Why perpetuate a machine you claim to hate?

I see meme potential