GORILLA MINDSET

Why haven't you accepted the Gorilla Mindset Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjh5gknoRb4
youtube.com/watch?v=AcXC9o9mRdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjh5gknoRb4

G O R I L L A M I N D

mindthet

youtube.com/watch?v=AcXC9o9mRdg

Wish I could get a huge pile of money from an alimony settlement so I could grift braindead reactionary kids with shitty self-help books and vitamins.

Can I get a quick rundown on this book?

Have you guys read Chimpanizee Mindset?

Bless papa kropotkin

chimps aren't gorillas though

Because I'm a dragon!

who mentioned chimps?

Humans share a common ancestor with the great apes. There was once one animal from which we took two different evolutionary paths.

Nazis: "Black people look like gorillas"
Also Nazis: "We have to act more like gorillas".

Mike is just a 6 year old lizardman in a gorilla suit. He was separated from the brood at a young age and as a result never learned to shift his voice. So much time has passed that he is even starting to doubt his heritage.

t. hatchling caretaker who tried to raise him well

Is it just me or has the alt right taken over the role new age self help gurus held in the early 2000s? Seems like bourgeois self improvement bullshit to me

the alt-right began as and has always been an Incel movement.

Yeah. Mental illness and alienation is however a huge problem for young people in our age, there's a lot of revolutionary potential if they'd come together to support each other in communist mutual aid ways rather than this individualist cash-in crap

Cernovich's been a self help guru longer than there's been an "alt right" desu. He's been shilling this woo for ages.

Did he offer money to some troll to dox one of his """""rightwinger thoughtleader""""" rivals?

Daily reminder that Chapo Trap House are socdems.

good enough

This can't be real

No, it isn't.

I still like them.

I'm the user you're responding to, and I do, too.
I just wouldn't look to them for any kind of ideological insights.