Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

*pat pat*

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

:)

David Reed
David Reed

my kitteh wanted out last night bad. I haven't seen it and it's around -18 right now outside.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

im gay

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

;~;

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Good morning friends!

How are you all doin?

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

lets get it on

Brandon White
Brandon White

no sub

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

not even a small one before things?

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

Hi, I'm a modern leftist sjw commie.
I am a homosexual because I was abused by my leftist uncle as a child. I have a lot of piercings, dyed hair, and a deliberately odd dress sense, entirely based on my peer group. I don't know up from down anymore, we were supposed to be against authority, but now the authority is pushing leftist agendas, like homosexuality, race mixing, and communist level thought policing. So I don't really know what to think anymore. I absolutely despise myself, so I project it outwards and claim "white" people are the problem. I ignore the fact that 90% of all crime is negros and hispanics. I also embrace muslims and even tried to convert, despite being completely against religion. Islam is different, because it is diverse, like islam made the middle east and north Africa diverse for the last 1,500 years.
Muslims and immigrants aren't the problem, there should be no borders, but I don't want to live in one of the ghettos that had already formed. Rape is the worst crime that exists, but I will ignore muslims gang raping 13 year old girls to death and then leaving the body in a dustbin or a ditch like a used napkin.
I hate my parents, I hate my race, I hate my history, I hate myself. I only love the seed of my own destruction, and the destruction for all I hold contempt for. I don't realise it, but I am the antithesis of all that is good. I am against morality, decency and peace.
Best of all, Soros pays me by cheque every month.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

I did, thanks.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

God, I love being racist

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Death to cumskins.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit