/our anime/

Why aren't you watching Centaur no Nayami, Holla Forums?

Cuz I'm too busy being heterosexual to watch anime.

Gaylord

ok time for some real shit. my gf loves anime and wants me to watch it with her all the time, but I always end up not paying attention because of how boring it is, or I end up kinda mocking it because of how ridiculous it is, which makes her sad. I usually try really hard to not be an asshole but I just can not pretend I don't hate anime for more than like 2 minutes into an episode.

am i a dick?

Youre a dick for making me jealous.

Is it just one scene like this?

Real hetero, pal.

Nah, she is a dick.

What anime? Some anime is good and some is bad. If you're bored by literally all anime, you're a smallminded dunce, but if you're bored by shonenshit or whtever, that is sensible.

are we at the bottom yet?

Rehashed capitalist garbage where "quirky" caricatures with no personality are thrown into a premise and the writers pretend there's a story, mix in lewd scenes to keep teenagers hooked, and get a monopoly on an artistic style to make it the only cartoons worth looking at.
Spare me.

I don't remember all the names but I remember "Hunter x Hunter", "Ouran Highschool Host Club" and "Akatsuki no yona" and I didn't like any of them. I have non-weeb friends that seem to like HxH but I just can't get into it. It's not that I just don't like le stupid cartoons. I like Samurai Jack and that's much more of an actual childrens show than much of the "real anime" I've watched.

We watched 5-6 episodes of "Samurai Champloo" on my initiative because I had seen a small bits of it in youtube vids and thought it looked cool, and I liked that one actually.

lmao, right. why?

She is a dick, not you. My gf never forces me into liking her stuff and i don't do the same.

She has a dick

The nazi is right.

very funny b8 my man

that she has shit taste, that I'm a dick, or both?

Ah at last someone who agrees with me over this…
Anime really is the japanese version of hollywood. They don't care at all about anything besides selling toys, videos games and other useless crap. What's worst is that anime in Japan is really mainstream watched by literally millions of people…yet people in western countries think it's some really counter culture shit and "look how patrician i am for watching anime" pfffft

Ouran Highschool Host Club and Akatsuki no yona are geared towards females so it's kinda like forcing romantic movies onto you so I'm not surprised you didn't like them.
HxH has a little bit slow and pretty generic start so if you only watched the first episodes than I'm telling you that the Yorknew arc (episode 34-58) and especially the Chimera Ant arc (episode 76-136) are really good and in general it gets better after the first arc. It's still the best shonen with 100+ episodes.

The anime is literally a monster girl slice of life or something about how Holla Forums would imagine living under communism. At least that's what I heard.

the fact that everyone in this anime is a mythological being is now officially not the most bizarre thing about it

Watch some good shit with her like Steins;Gate or Gundam or Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

This is a troll right? There's a reason anime airs at like 1am in Japan.