Fifth International when? Why has the Left been content to just drift around disunited and rudderless for 25 years?

Fifth International when? Why has the Left been content to just drift around disunited and rudderless for 25 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

fifthinternational.org/
venezuelanalysis.com/news/4946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually…
fifthinternational.org/

Because the current Left is divided between anti-hierarchy kids who hate parties/organizations and academics who have made a career out of repeating "the Left needs something completely new, an alternative" for the past 30 years. Neither wants something that could be effective and work.

There is no need for a centralized international movement. It was a mistake, that turned into Soviet imperialism.

no fucking thanks

What is typically termed 'soviet imperialism' happened after the Third International was dissolved.

I thought there had been some rumors of a DSA-Labour-France Insoumise-Syriza international?

This is why we don't have internationals anymore.

Smug anime girls?

In all seriousness where do we meet up at a 5th international?

That's what a lot of the people at DSA want to do.

You're in it

We are talking about a Communist International, not a succdem-neoliberal one.

But comrade, you're already here!

Holla Forums is the international

I've heard that Cuba still does a thing.

Oh god, I hope not

You better start making peace with whatever spooks you hold dear my dude, because this? This is it.

And there you have the answer to OP's question

there's like 20 active internationals right now. good luck getting one to organise all communists parties.

well it sounds nice but it would need a particular tangent of left ideology to unite around?
it cant just be some big tent group it will tear itself to shreds

I really, really suggest that we wait until the socjus fad is over.

2th masterrace

Frog and Toad is my favorite anime.

There's already a SocDem international, we don't need another one.

Yeah, seriously. Half the fun of this shithole is writing pretentious leftcom posts without content and pissing people off.

I'll do my part.

That just sounds like a waste of time.

Nope.

Phil Greaves?…

Is he a communist? I don't think he's a communist,

No syriza pls and we golden. Also, throw in Die Linkea and PODEMOS.

2 and a half internationale master race

And what benefit exactly did the International bring? All successful left movements, revolutionary or otherwise, were sovereign, and foreign interference, more often than not, just impeded the progress.

Not only they can, but they can not avoid it.

Too much time and effort, isn't it? Trolling should bother as many people as possible with as little time and effort used.

Well, it seems this never became a thing but Chavez proposed this 8 years ago.
venezuelanalysis.com/news/4946

THE 2TH INTERNATIONAL WILL RISE AGAIN

Can we officially declare Holla Forums to be the 5th International?

How do you even pronounce that?
Twoth? Secoth?