More Liberal Bullshit

Just when I thought maybe the propaganda will die down, this happens. How the fuck do liberals actually believe this shit? It actually baffles me.
youtube.com/watch?v=ukJ5dMYx2no

Imagine getting triggered by a comedy…

The Armando Iannucci Shows had some great moments so this could be fun too

Nobody is getting triggered, but I remember when The Interview came out it was amazing to see how all the libshits went muh freeze peach about it. Now imagine North Korea would make a movie portraying Obama getting brutally murdered while displaying nigger stereotypes. I'd love to the reaction of liberals if such a movie is made.

This is no different I guess.

Also,
Good sign.

Tbh it doesn't look that bad

It's probably going to be shit. In Germany they recently gave an award to a movie that portrayed Honecker as a literal retard who falls off stars and shit. They absolutely love to portray communists as inept comical retards.

I'd love to see something like The Thick of It set in the 60s USSR but this seems a bit too puerile at least from the trailer

"Look, Nikita, you can't just plough Kazakh…"
"SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP YOU STUPID, INEPT, REVISIONIST CUNT. WE WILL DO THIS OR I WILL BURY YOUR BALLLESS BODY DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

This looks like a really shitty movie.
For some reason one of the zingers they chose to put in the trailer was "kiss my russian ass", oh wow, he's russian! Shit joke.
And yeah, it's really damn bothersome that people may actually believe this trash, but oh well. At least the current yank gov't is being satirized at every given chance.

I feel like the idea was sort of good, a comedy about the death of Stalin doesn't sound bad on paper.
But yeah, all the jokes are really shitty and pretty much amount "lel, fuggin russian gommiee xDDDD look at le ebin cut throat bolitics :^DDDD *benis joke*"

believe what specifically?

I subsist off your tankie tears, faggot.

If it is like In The Loop, it shouldn't be very bad.

Dude Armando Iannucci is a genius. This will probably be good.

Looks funny to me tbqh

This. I thought it would be shit since this is the first I'm hearing of it but Armando should nail it. He probably had nothing to do with the trailer and it's been done by spazzy Americans to get some spazzy Americans to watch.

I don't know whats the problem OP it looks really fucking funny

I'm willing to wait to pass judgement, could just be a shut trailer

Looks good to me. I personally loved in the loop. This should be good.

He wasn't even Russian…

looks funny tbh

Also if I am right they have done something mildly clever and made all the Ukrainians American; which is worth something I guess.

Are any of you triggered by this? It kinda looks good. Better than sad violin music saying Stalin killed 100 trillion people.

This.