There will be at least one spark of a revolution in our lifetime, and we're not doing anything to prepare for it

There will be at least one spark of a revolution in our lifetime, and we're not doing anything to prepare for it.

What more can we do?

We being 'we personally'.

What?

Buy a gun and lots of ammo. Also read theory. And maybe try to tell others about it so they turn into comrades and support us when it happens.

live in britbongistan sadly.

Same thing we do every night comrade:

Try to organize the workers.

Organize.

Our final goals is to create a national organization with global ties that is efficiently putting out constant propaganda material, creating study groups, agitating workers, etc. If circumstances change, the organization changes to meet its new demands, like the Bolsheviks did in 1917.

In the meantime, anything you can do to cultivate the skills that such group would put into use is good enough, and we need to consistently network with other leftists so we'll already be more or less cohesive and experienced at collective action.

That's no excuse.

Uphold Marxist-Lutyist thought.

There already was one back in 2008, and everyone decided to just curl up and accept their fate.

learn some skills

Is there a picture like that one only for the rest of the European countries?
I swear on the almighty baby jesus i can't find a single resource about guns in my country because everyone seems to contradict each other

Because gen xers and boomers are fucking useless.

Just google your laws. Stay firmly within the boundaries of legality when you buy weapons of any kid.

On another note: how do you consider 3D printed guns?
Are those valid from a technical standpoint?

no

There really won't.

i highly doubt that spark will start in neo-lib/""""soc"""-dem AUS so i dont see the point t b h

Britain might have potential, France will go full left vs right next election, US and Germany remain as right wing shitholes, Latin america goes right after the venezuelan fiasco

*you

FTFY

The Charlottesville thing could cause a chain reaction.

It was a step in the right direction but I don't see how it could cause a chain reaction. But I guess like the quote goes "There are decades where nothing happens and then there are weeks where decades happen."

It's to time to arm up and start doing shit comrades, in a few years shit is going to hit the fan hard

this might be the straw that breaks the camel's backā€¦

Revolutions only happen in countries with weak leaders.

Join action front

this is kinda true.
if Alexender III never died it probably would not have happened in Russia.

Bump for contemporary relevance

1. Trump administration are posturing for war
2. Neo-nationalist foot-soldiers are escalating violence (recent luxury-car massacre)