/k/: Tiochfidh Ar La

/leftyk/ thread: Tiochfidh Ar La Edition

Discuss the continued use of geurilla warfare in Ireland and how we can infiltrate /k/ by pandering to slavboos.

Tiocfaidh ar la
choccy are lah

Nee, user-kun, I think there is already a good thread for this in the catalog. Maybe you should bump that instead? It even has some nice PDFs in it.

ireland will rejoin britain inshallah

DELET THIS

I am a loyalist AMA, lads.

Why are you such an Anglo loving faggot?

Because i'm British, sweetie ;)

British are fake people. just like Americans

uh-huh, suuure, honey

Why haven't you offed yourself?

Stop shilling for πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§themπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

That's a sin

No. No Surrender.

What does that mean?

The first part means "Our day will come", don't know about the rest.

So you're English and like to ppretend Scots and the Welsh like you got it

"the rest" is him spelling the same phrase phonetically

What is there to discuss? The RIRA is literally just a group of criminals and bandits who are more focused on extortion rackets and drug dealing than any political movement, and the CIRA will never get popular support, owing to the fact that people are very glad the Troubles are over.

why, out of the entirety of Irish and specifically Ulster-scots history have you chosen to base your entire identity and culture off of a battle that, while important in the broader context of European history, ignores the broader cultural heritage of your people. it seems the absolute heights of Loyalism is blocking the roads for a few months of the year.

Ive tried very hard to find any depth to the ulster scots and loyalist identity but it literally just revolves around being a bit of a cunt about everyone and everything while screaming about how themmuns get everythin.

I also question why the loyalist community is so deferential to millionaires and has an almost feudal style of thinking, from the mystical black and orange orders that mystify and control their supporters into voting for and supporting things entirely against working class interests.

Mostly ive never understood what in the fuck are loyalsits fighting for? ive never quite understood it, the Anglos have done nothing for them. parliament fucks them as hard as anyone else and the queen do-sent seem to give a fuck s'abit retarded.

Also wtf goes on in orange halls (pic related)

What's a nice glock? I like 40 s&w but I'll settle for a 9mm. Never shot a 45 but I imagine it's just a bigger 40 so I wouldn't mind that either.

YOU IMPERIALIST BASTARD

Depends on what you want it for. If you want a plinker/sport pistol then just go with whatever you find most comfortable/practical. If you want a carry pistol I'd go with the .45 for power, and if you want a SHTF/Revolution pistol then go with the 9mm for ammo availability.

Anyone in the UK own anything? I know you can but it seems like a lot of effort for shit and you will probably have to put up with a tory gun club.

Why not a Springfield XDm? It's more newbie friendly imo. But really, just go to a gun store and hold both, perhaps try to find a place to fire them. It's about how it fits in your hand. Both admittedly are quite good.

NO MANDATE

STOP BEING A SODOMITE

I want to but I really don't think it would be possible, I would fail the background checks in multiple places

Haven't been in a few months but I'm going to the range today. My state is a long way from Virginia, but…