youtu.be/9fyQsIhQIRY?t=12m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=eu1AHz4MV2g
clips.twitch.tv/GentleIntelligentSwanTebowing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

BUMP

All money gives me undue stress so :shrug:

all parts ordered!

and with $175 to spare from the total 1800!

i feel relieved now~

Scubarb, I gotta work on NYE/NY too. Ain't this adultin' some sheeet?

I'm doin' my usual duties of editing incoming reports and whatnot, but also updating weather and news segments for a couple o' brands. It's fun on a bun.

Was she excited about the sketchbook? Did she seem determined to capture the hills for you? :3

Me neetha! ♥

it doesnt really help that i got sick right over the holidays either, but at least im starting to feel more like my old shitposting self

Truly, this is the great conundrum of our time.

She was super excited. She already owned a little one but this one is Big and Proper so she loves it.

And, she likes how she has all different pencils now with their own hardnesses. I explained what H and B mean so she knows which one to use. And I taught her a while ago how the different ways of holding a pencil.

So. Hopefully if she keeps it up for the next ten years she'll be pro by the time she finishes secondary school.

Well done! Congrats! This is great news!

It is indeed something. Fun on a bun is an interesting phrase. ANyhow, i gotta be going. Later ♥

i take nap now~

uwu

Lewd aside, I hope you've had a good time with friends or family this Christmas?

Do both and then brag about it.

Hey

What do H and B mean? :O

Aw, later Scoob! ♥
Good luck out there.

I feel like you haven't thought this through.

its always so cute how kids view "adult" things and like not kid equipment, almost like they revere it

Hard and Bsoft. HB means it's in the middle.

it smells like someone did a doody in my house ;-;

check your pants

Kind of want to blow my 100 bucks in Christmas money on an everdrive.

We had a great time! How did you do, dear?

:D

Hm. I never even gave it much thought.
Bep, I kinda feel like getting one of those adult coloring books with the intricate designs and trying out different types of pencils.

L-lewd!

I really like Polychromos pencils by Faber Castell. They're expensive, but the way they blend is incredible. And you only need a box of twelve, then you can mix any colour you like with them.

hello posters of anime

I did this one earlier! Wanna pin it to the 'fridge?

I think I'll start with the basics and make sure I'm still capable of coloring within the lines.

Hi hi!

This is a really shitty drawing but you can see how they all mix on the page and come out really vibrant.

It's awesome!

#SWAG

Okay. But drawing with those is really fun. learning to mix them and everything.

imo.

how are you, sabrina?

Same, cozy times with family. Will be leaving for home soon though since I have thesis stuff that needs doing.
Got some wine glasses for Christmas that I'll take into use real soon though!

That's cute, though. Is it one of yours?

Poivoit.

Sleepy! But I'll be alright. Are you feeling better?

Aw, cheers! And best of luck with the thesis. Or, I guess I should say I hope your professors appreciate the hard work and research you're putting into it.

what up

so relateable

youtu.be/gMPCHSU_PDs?t=3h12m50s

Ahahahaha

pain bad, tired yes, but mood good.

any plans for today?

Hello my fellow human being, I, another human being, that is definitely not a robot, would like to converse with you.

squash come hand me a controller punch me in the nose and take my money

i want to beat "get punched in face"

hmmm
u r a robit ?

yeah.

What?

He sounds like Bill Burr Jr.

Harley, how did you get poison ivy on your tongue?
"I asked her nicely."

*hug*
I'm just working and posting goofy stuff here to stop myself being stressed out. The usual.

You're the expert, but I think even your doodles are neat/cute.

just rambling because i was laughing my ass off watching this, i was over an irl friends house when he was trying this game and i swear he almost broke everything in his room

he's a funny guy, i like his content

thanks. I'm sure your coloring would be nice too, if you do it.

i know, watching games makes me a cuck, but this guys actually pretty funny, he got flown out to san fran for some sort of business deal we haven't heard back about yet

hi woco

or LA

some gay place like that

Thanks, I'm sure they will like it. Supervisor wrote her ph.d on the topic so she was excited when we asked her if she would supervise us.

Love the pictures, keep them coming

Hello.

No ma'am I am a human wearing flesh with a heart inside just like yourself. I am not this robit you speak of.

Sounds like a good normal day ^^

i got socks in the mail and the packaging says

"THE QUALITY"
it funy

how are ya ?

Sounds like a robbbit

throw them in the garbage and burn them, dont put them on

"The Quality" is a warning message, the person who wrote that went mad from their comfort and eldritch horrors then invaded their mind and made them a slave puppet

Look at Batgirl. She's just jealous.

I hope that didn't come off as rude. It's just remarkable, the similarity in cadence to Bill Burr. I thought it was him for a second, but then thought...would he be doing a game review?

I should try to draw something for you. Maybe a still life or something.

Is the topic lewd anime posting? Because you'll be top of your class!

Normal yes. Good...we'll see. :3

Dropped the pic

sigh

of course loco is back

I don't like him because he messed with me, for his own enjoyment, and never apologized, during a time when his apology could have meant a lot.

AAAAA NOOOO I PUT THEM ON ALREADY

Give it a rest, Kanra.

what good would that do?

Here we go

Apologies, I know you don't mind a bit of skin
But no, I already wrote that one a few years back. This time, it's more work relevant.

I'd like that a lot. Please do.

Fijne feestdagen

no not at all, i mean i don't see how i could interpret you thinking someone i was watching and have no real relation to being Bill Burr would be offensive, especially since i hardly even know who Bill Burr is!

if anything i appreciate you even checked it out and took time to comment on it, do you recommend i check out some of this Bill Burr fellow?

He doesn't care what you have to say. Nobody here cares enough to learn some cautionary tale from your incessant whining. The only thing you can achieve with this pathetic moping is making yourself look bad and feel worse.

Give it a rest and find some other way to occupy your time. He isn't worth the effort and you don't matter enough to garner sympathy.

its too late for you, you won't even know the difference anymore

Took a bath for the first time in a year.
Not as good as a shower, but still relaxing.

Overwatch competitive is actual garbage.
I get it, I'm not good, but the actual aspect of playing it isn't even enjoyable. Jesus.

i dont like children can we stop populating the earth

It's not really balanced to be competitive.

*It's not really balanced

a heartfelt apology would make me drop this.

it's like he stuck a dagger in me a while ago, and given all the chances to pull it out, he left it in.

he said, and made me felt, like I deserved to suffer for who I was. and I was receptive to it.

what would make him own up to his mistakes?

There is some balance, but not enough for competitive.

I feel like he only ever comes to post about me and Loco now.

*Sips*

I am human bean!!!!!!

Any day is a good day when I get to talk to 'brina

sounds like you played a few games with Nezi

don't worry, i know that feeling

SOUNDS LIKE ROBIT BEAN !!!!!!

if you get a dagger stuck in you, you should not try to pull it out, you might bleed to death faster

Honestly, a lot of the lewd art features pretty colors and textures. It's like sex is a powerful motivator or something! Who knew?

I wish I still had one I drew in high school. My teacher had to help with the shadowing, but most of it turned out pretty decent despite my clumsy hands.

I think he's pretty funny. Even when I don't agree with what he says, I appreciate his sincerity and his delivery.

You ol' softy. :3
It's always great to get to bug you, Mr. Neziwi.

yea he has a lot of racist humor, jerma is definitely a lot more consciousness than that, but i agree i looked some of him up in between posts and he got a few good laughs out of me just because im shocked he brings the stuff up

im watching a special on 2008 and he's currently talking about when dogs still used to have testicles, why? i do not know

youtu.be/9fyQsIhQIRY?t=12m25s

bill burr, talking about dog testicles

He. Does. Not. Care. Stop being a fucking retard for a second and realise that he either doesn't think he did anything wrong or doesn't give enough of a shit about you to admit it. Either way you're wasting your time and making this a moderately less enjoyable place to shitpost by bringing up this highschool tier tizzy every single time you post. You might not achieve something by leaving it alone but nothing is still better than the negative mindset you're wallowing in.

Grow up or fuck off.

I think he cares a little.

I agree. The heroes and abilities are great just for quickplay, but the moment you try and measure them against each other on an objective measure it just comes across as stupid.
What the payload is almost at the point and your team keeps getting wiped? Lol have two people go Tracer and Lucio and just run out the clock because the person who can counter you isn't. GG because you'll just eventually wear out the attackers in a war of attrition.

I didn't actually. I was on my own.

I wish Amy would rip into me sometimes.

It's just a mess honestly.

"im pro dog balls" -bill burr

There's a few artists that I check up on more regularly than others for this exact reason.
Sex motivates a lot more than just artistry too, so you might be onto something there.

A man after my own heart.

If you're trying to wear my patience thin you're doing a fine job of it.

these are suuuper tight at the lace part
like they dont stretch so i had to wiggle them over my knee

mmmmf

Also the obvious smurfs are retarded.
What's this you only have 10 games to your name and you're playing on a standard that puts the entire team to shame? Truly youre just a protege.

You're right about the sex thing. Drawing is about showing a story with emotion, and erotica is a good lightning rod for that.

i find.

People who smurf are annoying as shit.
I hate it in LoL because it fucks the people trying to climb over.

for the record, it's not the 'spurned' kind of hurt.

no, it was the calling me human scum, and telling me I deserved everything others said about me and worse, during a time I was pretty fucking low, and he knew it.

and you're telling me he doesn't care that he did this on purpose.

are you really defending this?

You'd need to do something particularly egregious for a decent amount of time to get that out of me.

Then may I recommend Doug Stanhope? I've met Doug over a dozen times (he used to come to our studio as a guest fairly often), and he's very sweet IRL. But he's dangerous on stage. It's fantastic.

My biology professor once had us watch a short documentary explaining the theory that reproductive urges are ultimately what drive all our endeavors, whether we're conscious of it or not. I'm not entirely sure about that, but they made some good points. I'll see if I can find it some time and share.

Yeah, those are tricky. I used to do a sort of gentle sawing motion of the fabric over the knee in order to get over it without damaging the integrity of the fabric. It's a chore, but ya sure do feel cute wearin' 'em!

I know I tease you about lewd art sometimes, but it has merit too. :3

I think Kanra should go on vacation

I'm far too docile and easy going as of late to attempt getting your hate.

It's the most annoying shit.
You wanna make a new account, don't play competitive on it. How is it even fun for you just to stomp people over and over again.
Like back when I played a lot of Smash and I was playing against new people I would literally gimp myself so it was more fun. But this people are just annoying.

sounds like a good guy, ill take whatever recommendations you got to give just over-saturation of content on the internet may stall the speed at which i check him out, know that it is still appreciated :D

illustration is about getting there. where it is is pretty superficial in terms of appreciating the art.

so.

your only choices are to become a monster or be their food

He's saying that you're wasting YOUR time and ruining OUR time here with your presence , pursuing an apology or whatever the fuck it is you want from Loco.

Can be argued to be truth, yeah. Clever man, that guy.

I'd settle for a glimpse of remorse.

I try not to take it seriously.
I've been having way more fun that way.

I just want to unlock a golden gun for torb to be cheeky.
Like I don't care about rank, I only play QP.

I don't know what he did or said or what you did or said to "deserve", at least in his eyes, that kind of treatment. I have no interest in learning the intricacies of what appears to be about as important as an especially boring episode of a mediocre soap opera. I cannot, and would not, defend behaviour I have no context for and I care so little about your little spat that I would actively ignore context if you gave it to me.

I just think you're being a petulant little shit and it has quickly gone from amusing to boring and there is nothing I despise more than boredom.

I feel like it's only interesting to you because I'm usually a lot less serious than this.

You've found a way to articulate a feeling I often have. Permission to copy/paste on a regular basis?

How do you feel about bastardizing coloring book pages? High art, or the highest of arts?

He was a wonderful professor. He also played in an amateur hockey league, so between classes on Mondays he'd share video of the fights everyone got into on the ice. :3

I'm actually bored of it and hope that he just stops.
I'm more just grabbing for your attention.

so you're saying you find me boring and annoying, fantastic.

so let's say I just, shut up.

should I lose a grudge against someone who took enjoyment in fucking with me? would you, if someone hurt you, and you know they meant to, and salted the wound afterwards, forgive them? wouldn't you want them to show some regret, or would you be cowed by worry that you're coming off too annoying for the community?

granted

I meant the idea of me ripping into someone.

I like anything that lets people be creative and have fun.

And, I've been known to bastardize my imouto's colouring books. So I'm a proponent.

i think people just want you to be quiet and go away

no one cares and i actively tried to warn you this would happen several times

Well I am a masochist.

y'think?

you have invoked the wrath of someone who does not care about your side of the story and has no sympathy for you

i really have no intention of getting involved any further other than to tell you that you should give up, amy has no reservations about squashing any bit of positive attention you could possibly try to hope to get from them

I don't hold grudges. Nobody is worth the effort required to remember why I don't like them and if I can't remember why I fell out with somebody why continue hating them?

Kanra, it's really quite simple. Nobody cares how hurt you are. Nobody cares how shitty Loco is. None of this shit matters on even a personal, subjective level. As I said before: the only outcomes of your little tantrum are negative for you, negative for him, and negative for everybody else. The sheer self-centeredness of your crybaby crusade is the only noteworthy thing about any of this.

Important stuff, having the odd-but-cool professor in between the others. Although I think they're even more important in the lower grades, high school and grade school needs strict but cool teachers.

I thought this was a rather reasonable and controlled show of disdain...

more or less this, griff.

there's not much to be said that wouldn't be reasonable at this point by comparison, tbh

M-maybe I want more than that.

I'm not sure you do. I really enjoy being angry.

Aw, you better have ripped those pages out! Ya goob.

I wish my teachers hadn't coddled me. I might have become somebody otherwise!

I've been wronged. admittedly, I've worked on myself, and feel better about things.

but what should I do about this fuck who hurt me, who knows exactly how, and salted the wound?

let's say I find peace within. what does that mean for the person that delighted in wronging me?

You underestimate my ability to grovel for pain.

Well, no. I didn't do anything bad. I just rendered them well.

shouldn't assume, sab.

okay, nobody cares. and let's say I let this thing die. then what?

Were you the clever girl in the class? :3

you will not find forgiveness or apologies here and you should know that by now

i don't know how you can get what you want, but i can tell you that people here will just find more creative and hurtful ways to stop complaining

then you move on and feel better?

to tell you to stop complaining*

I think I found a fun new avatar folder to make.

Then nothing???????

dude do it

It won't beat this

show show

Then you move the fuck on? The issue isn't that nothing changes if you leave it alone; nothing is changing the way things are going right now. In fact it's quite likely you're just pushing Loco further from ever apologising to you and in the process you're alienating everyone else. You lose nothing by leaving it alone - what's done is done - and you can only lose more by continuing as you are.

totally makes sense come on theres no flaws in this at all

Oh shit
Sunken cost fallacy
Is this that?
I heard about sunken cost fallacy again a few days ago in a youtube video and ever since then I've been looking for it in everyday life

Feel free to throw patterns and even a second pattern for the under shirt.

I made an ass out of u and mption. :(

I was one of the standout kids, and I feel that made me lazy in later years. I'd skip classes and not do homework, then just test out at the end of the year. That meant I passed with flying colors, but my grade school GPA was disgraceful. Pure arrogance on my part.

This definitely looks like it could be that.

Saved that one as a jpg.
Ops.

haha man I'm so smart

But you needed me to explain what he was doing to spot it...

Well, here you are, with a job regardless. Wasn't all bad :3

Obviously I lured you into explaining what he was doing in the first place.

Oh, shit, was I duped into providing an example of sunk cost fallacy?

Same. Only I blame the school because I wasn't put ahead like I should have been, because of the language. And admin error put me in Baby maths.

Same. Only I blame ADHD because homework is fucking boring holy shit.

but then there's this guy who I still felt wronged me.

what happens to them?

true. so what do I do?

that's very unsatisfying.

i wanna be a cute horned gal

Exactly what's happening now: sweet fuck all. You're doing nothing to change anybody's mind about Loco because everybody either agrees with you, disagrees and doesn't care, or just plain doesn't care.

move the fuck on. if loco can't apologize given the facts, then I wouldn't want an apology just because I was decent towards them. the facts should be enough.

and so what happens to them?

you'd be right.

I think I knew that going in.

Nothing?
Nothing you can do anyway, so why stress about something you can't change.

Life isn't fair, kinda have to roll with that

take a real break, leave for a month or until you can really not care, or just leave forever.

your only choices are make things miserable for yourself and others or leave, i'm sorry but that's the honest truth, you have proven incapable of just dropping it, which, if you did, i'm still sure you could continue posting, if you did so normally contributing to conversations like other people are doing, but that would most definitely need to be something that was demonstrated

I've made it clear multiple times now that we don't care enough to have our opinions of Loco swayed by your problem with him. I also made it clear that Loco doesn't care enough to apologise for what he said. If there is no ground to be made on that front why keep wasting time and energy on it? Ignore the sunk cost for a moment and see things from a less emotionally charged angle.

Soo... if I stop now, loco just moves on.

I get nothing. you guys get peace from my rants.

and this fucker just, gets to carry on with his life?

What the HECK

I'm sure a few here would

yep

life is like that sometimes

I don't usually do this less I'm drunk or I'm high but I'm both right now got me talking bout my life

I AM a beautiful horned girl tbh

That explains a lot.

True, but I'll always know I didn't live up to my full potential. Ah well. :P

Homework is soggy gutter garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu1AHz4MV2g

Slutty too?

That's me in a nutshell. How soon will the feeling come?

This is probably something I do not want to open.

now you're getting it

how the hell am I supposed to trust the advice of people who say they don't care, and just want me to shut the fuck up and leave?

has nobody considered talking loco into an apology?

Sometimes slutty.
But usually privately.

Just trust me.

you aren't you're supposed to go away and stop bugging us

So this is actually a lot of fun to make.

I was right.

amy is completely right no one cares enough to try to get an apology for you, sooner you accept that the sooner you can stop suffering and making us suffer with you

I feel like Im missing a lot.

What happens if Kanra continues as he is:

What happens if Kanra just stops and lets it go:

I mean I am really not seeing where the difficulty is here, Kanra. Gaining nothing is better than losing something and, trust me, you can only lose if you keep doing what you're doing.

Not really.

you really aren't

I imagine it varies. I didn't hit my quarter-life crisis until 28.

It's cute how excited you are about it. :3

I ain't sufferin.
Just onlooking

You don't like Drake?

I'm missing you.

bd, you're a goddam slug.

it's a little funny. I know how pathetic I am, but you have no clue. slime is all you know.

god damn

not even talking to you

going to try to get me to apologize instead of squash and loco now?

Negative.

why would i have no clue, if slime was all i am wouldnt i have all the clues about slime

I'll take your word for it.
Thanks for the heads up.

RIP

you better apologize before you become Loco 2.0

Exhibitionism is pretty hot tho

O shit. How long does that last? I'm not far off.

There's nothing stopping you from living up to your potential now.

Give me a pattern for the outer and inner shirt and I'll make one~!

I'm sorry for party rockin'.

ha. no, bd. I don't care what you think, because you're okay with being a dishonest pos.

loco and squash, if you want to compare, think they did something justified.

you know you did something wrong, and did it. that makes you much, much worse.

Fucking Hell I am literally awful.

Kanra, legit.
Not even saying this with malice or hate.
But you really should consider just leaving.

This is a lovely thread.

Loco can you just like apologise to him or even just calmly and politely explain that I'm 100% right and a genius so he might stop being so sad? kthx ♥

if we could go back to posting about cute boys instead of this fake drama i would be happy and my happiness is most important

Oh, you saved it :3
And yeah, I have a similar idea

cute girls too

I get the feeling you'll experience it early as you adjust to starting your career, then it'll fade fairly quickly. You strike me as a smart and capable person.

It's not polite to remind me of that, because it puts ultimate responsibility for my life back on my shoulders after I so carefully foisted it onto "anxiety" and "depression". Mean!

I can't seem to find this pattern independent of this photo. >:(

I've apologised to him a few times.

Watch, as my saying this fuels endless textwalls from him.

funny. everyone who's ever suggested that to me, rarely follows up with what I should do after I leave.

as if being here is the wrong thing. protip? it isn't. it's how you conceptualize this place.

if I'm the worst thing here, it can't be all that bad.

In my brain I was going to tell you that's what the deal was and bully you about it to relieve this stress and anger.

It's a good thing you got there before me or else I'd be saying sorry for snapping at you by now.

gee i sure feel bad for coming here to be an asshole

see you guys later tonight to be assholes some more

I'm a cute boy.

I'll figure something out.

Seek help.
It's been said many times.

I imagined her as a fucking phenomenal mother but that's probably because I'd want to be the dad or in some career path that involves a lot of skin. I bet she'd be good at taxidermy.

hmmmm

i cant remember what u look like but id say its possible

I cannot recall. like, in private or in the threads. not once.

but if he was apologetic, and that hasn't changed,

then he should have no problem telling me what he was apologizing for when he did.

Sabs, pick something for the inner shirt too.

Neat.

I'm glad you're not dead, T. How've you been?

Welp.

Working, mainly.

Can't drink myself to death as much as I'd like.

You?

Okay but could you do it again?

I gave up all my vices quite a while back so these days I just nap. Lately I've been turning up here while pretending to make a game.

it's not the same if you ask him for it .__.

sorry if that seems picky.

I didn't know I could get this hard.

I see. What game aren't you making.

Nah. Much better if you outright demand it.

I'm sorry for calling you a scumbag after you blackmailed me.

Wow dude you're being mean right now

Is it because his D is bigger than yours?

You're supposed to say "aaaw" or something what the hell

maybe for others.

We'll see if your theory holds. And thanks for the kind words, I like to think so too.

Tbh I picture her more as the backbone of some small/medium sized company, every day ensuring that the whole machine keeps running.

Is this big enough?

Or, I'm sorry for being mean to you when you stalk me and talk about wanting me to die? And I'm sorry for ignoring you in those situations as well.

It's gonna be a turn-based RPG set in a moderately spoopy amusement park.

yikes

Moderate horror being there are forced humor moments?

Well, sure, that seems entirely within her capabilities, but I can't get my rocks off/feel warm and fuzzy inside to that one.

I thought it would illicit a more interesting reply
lol

Cute!

Moderate in that I'm not 100% confident I can make anything scarier than, "Oh, okay, that's kind of creepy."

Oh, sure, of course you pick up on the literal worst one.

As long as it isn't jumpscare bullshit.

Nah, "RIP" almost never serves to further the conversation. Almost the opposite, I find. It's truly a killer.

I Ctrl + F "prostitutes" each thread just to be sure I don't miss anything prostitutes related.

But it seems to have served its purpose.
Also, very puny.

Being there when she gets home after a long day of being the organizational super hero to help her relax, doesn't get you all warm and fuzzy?

That would be a reason to admire him.

I don't know if I could pull of the build up required for a jumpscare to be anything but tacky. I have an understanding of unsettling ideas and fucked up imagery and that's about it.

Marry me.

I'm out.

I'm on steam, but it's probably more interesting for you to stay and like flirt with Loodz. I understand. Have a nice time.

I return
With power

You don't seem the type to utilize subtlety and rising tension well, no. Guess creepy ideas will have to suffice.

I have been a short-sighted fool. I do not deserve these warm or fuzzy feels.

I can do 0. I can do 100. I can do a few speeds in between. But a coherent scaling up from 0 to 100 is next to impossible.

Takes patience.

if you mean this, you don't need to apologize for that.

it was scummy of me to do.

it was anxious desperation, the kind I wasn't used to. and I thought you knew, because you taunted me and called me a terrorist after. if you had actually thought I'd meant what I said, I doubt you would have called me that.

the apology wouldn't be necessary if I knew you felt any remorse for fucking with me. you don't need to apologize loco, just tell me if you had any remorse making things worse, and whether you knew you were.

just a yes or a no.

no, means you think I deserved it.
yes, means you know there were parts I didn't deserve, that you still gave.

I tell Kanra off, I try to converse and generally try to encourage socializing but nothing works. How do you even get to talk with Loco lol

Well you have another perception that I'd never consider but I can still see how taxidermy gets you all hot and bothered - A very challenging profession. Particularly when working with humans, I'd imagine.

Not even going to pretend I can do patience.

Is Kanra back to have a meltdown to blame people for him being an insufferable twat?

Wise choice.

Honestly I say we make a rule that he has to use a name so people who don't want to deal with this can filter him if they want.

stop upsetting loco kanra >:(

I just feel like it'd be the perfect blend of skilled craftsmanship and fucked up.

ADHD is a Hell of a drug. So! Sooo! Do anything neat for Christmas?

I'd make filtering by country possible if it were an option.

Since I'm me, no. And also since I'm me I wouldn't tell even if I did.

testing

C-

hope u had merry xmas

Yeet

I actually kind of missed this. You being the elusive and grumpy old man and me being... whatever I am. I'm genuinely glad you're still around.

I would like to say that I like this new avatar idea you have.

I like this new avatar idea you have.

I have now said I like this new avatar idea you have.

I'm glad I didn't die via alcohol as well, Amy.

It's really fun to make, but I'm only making a few at a time so I don't burn out.

Fuck that thing with a rusty rake.

Are you ready to dance with the fat, easy girl?
Good advice is expensive, but delivery is cheap

I know you need your degree of fucked-upness. Maybe she could be into watch making too, creating the little parts out of the bones from the prostitutes?

I mean you could have run out of dipshits you cared (?) enough about to babysit around here.

I take it you had that capped from something and made your own OH EXPLOITABLE! out of it?

stalk? I don't do that. I barely read things that aren't related to me. but do I know about you? yes. die? no, if I really wished that upon you, I'd know something was wrong with me and what I was asking for.

but for some goddam reason, you decided to to a fake-out apology.

because, just maybe, you enjoy it.

or you could have ended it by apologizing just now.

I've no investments here that are very personal to me, no.

Original image.

Yeah it worked this time.
Good job!
Also what's tiny?
My avatar?

Then you do?
Good
He is a star, after all.,

Remember when you voice called me and told me you wished Loco would die so you didn't have to deal with them or know they were around?
I do.

I think if an already attractive woman had a job or even hobby as intricate as watch making I would fall irrevocably in love.

See? Without me you've got, like, nothing. I mean with me you've got about 5% of a reason to give a damn but I'll take what I can get.

"Yes" would have been an acceptable answer.

No. You have to look at my gay comics.

I hope you step on a Lego you fucking chewed anus.

If you feel yourself that close to me, sure.

squash

for the love of god

did you believe me? why didn't you call the cops?

I really, genuinely, do.

What are you, a baby?

Wishing people would die isn't a crime. It isn't even enough to section someone for. You wouldn't even be sectioned if you wished you yourself would die. Thought crimes aren't real.

Well, you're the only person here who's seen a picture of me. So I guess it holds true.

Wanting someone dead and actually trying to kill them are different.
Plus it's not like you can do anything.

No. I just shit myself for fun.

"it's time to stop posting.jpg"

Like I said, it's not a huge amount. I'm not even sure I'd call what we are friends. But there is something there that means more than absolute zero.

You're into some weird stuff, Squash.

I guess.

I mean I do fuck dogs.

im a fan of this dog thing youre posting now keep it up

nice strawman.

not like a dense dogfucker like yourself knows what one of those is.

I need more images though.

LOL @ U

Wait that isn't italics wtf

Still working at not Didney Worl?

Well sure but I meant besides that.

when i get home ill see if i can send you to piccies to make one from !!

No.

Mitigation.

About 4 times more money.

About 4 times less time to myself.

I fail to see what sexual preference has to do with the knowledge and understanding of logical fallacy. Also ad hominem. Also argument from fallacy. Also that was just kind of pathetic.

I'm curious about fisting.

Sounds good.

Is the increase in pay worth the decrease in free time? I assume the fact you're doing it means it is. What do you mitigate, anyway? Disasters? That's a Hella important job.

No. Can't drink.

Mitigate water, fire, wind and mold.

Insurance money, good as any.

Who is your avatar anyway?

Holy shit are you the avatar?

Shuten Douji.

Sure.

Also also this is a screenshot from my game so far. As you can see it's very "retro".

Figured it was a carnival.

it's an actual strawman.

you can pretend I was using his sexual preferences as an argument to his not knowing what one of those was, but I wasn't. I was just throwing that at him because I've never done it before, and I felt like saying it this time.

there was no argument being made. it was an obvious an hominem, because I just wanted to be a little unreasonable to see if it made me feel better.

t didn't.

Oh. So Kanra intentionally tried to make me feel bad to feel better.
How IRONIC.

Rather than being a lot unreasonable like before? Good for you for improving slightly. Also this

I... is that... I'm confused.

A girl from Fate/Grand Order.
Shuten Douji.

Terribly sorry.

I wouldn't want to say the things that'd actually hurt you, if I knew they would.

and that's the truth.

Wait, no, hold on

That's what makes that point an argument from fallacy.

Except that is exactly what you were doing. The statement "not like a dense dogfucker like yourself knows" makes a clear link between denseness, dogfuckery, and not knowing what a strawman is.

And yet you still said it.
You flew your plane right into the twin towers of my heart.

You are a very obtuse man.

I think he's pretty aCUTE.

I've no angles.

You are a wretched human being.

False.

Prove it.

Without the image I had of you and without a replacement image I cannot prove that you have physical angles. I am also not clever enough to argue, infallibly, how you like everybody else have an "angle", or perspective, on everything.

Because it's easy to lie and say I have none.

the difference between

"you like dogs, so you don't know what a strawman is"

and

"you don't know what a strawman is, also you like dogs"

if you're serious, I'm sorry. but I don't think you are, so don't pretend. it's not fun being intentionally misunderstood, which is what you did.

Fuck off.
Don't be a petty cunt and throw shade unless you have the gall to mean it.

And you intentionally used dog fucker as an insult.
Maybe I'll start calling you a terrorist.
How would you like that?

Clean your room, cutie

well, I didn't mean it. I'll make sure the next time, it'll be about something I mean. and I'll leave it to you to get it mixed up.

This is why people don't give a shit, Kanra.
You act like a petulant cunt and expect us all to be ok with it because you "only tried to do it to feel better".
Nobody fucking cares. It's annoying and you have done fuck all to better yourself.

Then don't fucking say it.

May I have the Satomi folder, please?

Precisely. I think we've just let pedantry walk us into a dead end.

Do you see how in order to make it more obvious you put the "dog fucker" in a different part of the sentence? If you don't clarify with "so" or "also" people will intuit based on that same placement.

Me? Pedantic? Never.

Traps are not gay.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Flat chested girls should be shot.

clips.twitch.tv/GentleIntelligentSwanTebowing

In my mind, I was just calling him a name.

I didn't think the name I was calling him had any bearing on the thing I preceded it with.

I was calling him a name, because I thought he was trolling me, by strawmanning me with false claims, and that he knew better. I didn't deign to rectify the knowledge that he incorrectly asserted, because I thought he knew better. just as I assumed anyone would know better, which is why I hope you're just trolling me by pointing out my logical flaws now, and not that you actually think I conflate his dogfuckery with his knowledge of logical fallacies.

*points gun at you*

everything except having s*x with women as a male

Why is she so ":O"!

Don't hit my watermelon

Kanra, you straight up told me that you wish Loco was just dead.

Not even a straw man. You legit said you wanted them dead because you couldn't stand someone out there thinking like you do and being mean to you.

You used dog fucker as an insult to make yourself feel better.

Kill yourself.

Ikt I go to bed every night thinking of you and cuddling this

Gravity can make c cups into near a cups. She's laying back. Also,

Stop sipping Kanra's piss you faggot

You are the most self indulgent, delusional shit wad I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with.

Nobody here likes you.
Nobody feels sorry for you.
Get help from a professional.

You are the most disgusting person I have ever met, only bested by Tom.

Didn't think he was a boy
And probably a normie :3

We need more white girls with thicc bewbs

Gimme dat daki

>only bested by Tom
Oh shit

Just assume everything is a boy!

wwho is tom

katz

I'm going to start heading all my posts with a shit ton of Kanra instances so when he control Fs his name he can't find shit.

makes everything better :3

Katz.

what'd he do

Not even going to get into that.

That could mean more weight overall in all their body for proportion.

H-horns

I'm not really into girls but girls look weird without bewbs to me

what'd katz do

you did strawman, and I'm just noticing it shifts from first to third person

I never said I never said that. I know I said it, and I told him I said it, and I told you I said it. it's not what I actually wanted; death upon loco or anything of the sort.

In fact, I explained this to you before, and I explained this to him before, so to say I deny saying it doesn't add up, when I've owned up to those words to you and him before.

so either you genuinely forgot I explained this, or you're pretending to.

Then don't say shit you don't mean you retarded terrorist.

It was my kurisumasu present tho

r u into girls who might uhhhhh

have some weird
girl features

;;

Please don't ignore me, I really want that folder....

yeah sure as long as they're male

Usually they do have some that you can tell but that's through a shirt. Around here, the bigger they are, the more cottage cheese on their body.

He dindu nothing wrong. He was simply a nice guy surrounded by mean, angry people.

What about this girl?

hi darwin

I hate "hi"s.

So leave.

nice!

Hello Darwin ^w^

Hey hey Best Hugs!

Hey Darwin

fuck Kanra is ignoring me...

Oy Darwin

ダルウィンさん。
こんちゃ。

Japanese post

Hi

Uh, okay.

I hope you don't actually think I'm as bad as you're saying. I don't think I am, in fact, I think you're acting much worse than I am. This is what I really think, and perhaps that's delusional, but I think your trolling and fucking with people makes you a worse human being, and I sincerely hope you don't treat anyone else this way.

I think I'm brash, stubborn, annoying as all fuck, but not the most disgusting human being ever, and I'm hurt you think I am. I've done nothing to make you respect or think more of me, but I think the way you're treating me is levels lower than the way I've treated anyone here.

That's what I actually think.

wow that looks like shit actually

ky yourself shit lord.

I wonder if that's what Kanra thinks

Holy shit that is adorable as fucking hell.

so calling back to the discussion of whether not freak and sheet are pronounced the same way:

IPA Transcriptions:
frik ʃits

Yay Kanra is capitalizing again!

bloodchan are you still pretending to be a girl

nevermind thats how it is in the original

the possibilities are ENDLESS

grim
what was that NA account again? chibiman2000?

That's not what that conversation was about at all.

whatif
what if they think they might not be male..

It's fun as hell.
I need to make a template for the mug.

Also I saved your image.

wanklord43

hunter2

i dun have it anymo

oh I wasn't even using a template i'm just fucking around with masks and hue/saturation

Add me.
microdick#6969

I don't know how to upload the template I use.
It's a PDN file.

this tbh

Well, I hope you don't kill yourself. I would probably cry if you were to die, and definitely angry at myself if it were suicide.

and I mean that.

IMPORTANT

this thread is FLYING

Date is off Darwin, I have no NA account anymore

Okay SotosGF23

oh fug.

Step off, Lewds.
Darwin is my man even though I think he is gross.

Not really

But my personality is quite feminine

darwin living that harem life tbh fam smh

ive never heard of a PDN file in my life

It's for Paint.net.

Well, I made all this paella in vain now.

Odd, it was pretty easy to ask him out on a League date.

I suppose I did buy flowers already.

oh I pirated Photoshop like a big boy

it bothers me that i didnt color the neck shadow i'mma fix that in a second

Fucking reported enjoy your Guantanamo bay you software terrorist.

How old are you now?

i'm behind seven proxies come up and get me faggot

brb mommy made ham

127.0.0.1 gotcha

What kind of flowers?

I'm not lying, Squish. I'm an emotional idiot. I sorta want to show you the notes I took on you, during those days, I really did want to get along, and I never really wanted to hurt you. I just don't think you were ever hurt by me, and I think you just pretended that you were more affected by me than you were, so you could use it as an excuse to mess with me.

I think you enjoyed messing with me, but that isn't enough for me to wish you were dead.

I'd regret not being better or smarter towards you if you decided to take your life tomorrow, and I regretted messing up your days when I kept annoying you, not because I would get less attention, but because I knew you were juggling insane, inconsistent shifts, and working yourself into a pit. at least from what little you told me.

I want ramen but I dont think ordering it delivered is a good idea :s

Naughty boy.

uhhh not even close RETARD
i'll give you a hint
it starts with 192.168

that's pretty big titties for a skinny girl.

Does your reaction depend on the answer?

the best kind

ok brb again

Its like you don't age

I will be pleased no matter what.

:thinking:

Oh, I thought it was a trap, where my answer incited a rage fit since you hate that kind.

Calla lilies.

You are very astute; that was actually my intention, but the choice pleased me regardless.

14 to 20 is sort of a leap

get that noggin joggin

why are yall so good at words

New thread

It's new

nue