Uncontrolled immigration is a right-wing capitalist initiative to suppress wages and give their corporations a...

Uncontrolled immigration is a right-wing capitalist initiative to suppress wages and give their corporations a competitive advantage against those companies who are forced to hire people for living wages. More sinister still, the capitalists sold this to the leftists as a humanitarian endeavor. You poor, dumb bastards…

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rBRxt5ufnGg
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
youtube.com/watch?v=7RSvFJqEdWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice strawman dumbass. we aren't tumblr believe or not.
0/10 read the FAQ next time

Go back to cuckchan faggot. Or did you hear about this place on reddit.

If the Left weren't pathologically opposed to pragmatism we would already be living in fully automated gay space communism user

Regardless the immigrants aren't the problem, capitalism is. Form a reformist policy standpoint choosing to focus on immigration rather than on labor and economic reforms is retarded.

yep

how the fuck do the working people benefit from mass immigration, i still dont understand
its like you want to be kicked on the street and replaced by 0.0001$/hour ghost worker without any papers or human rights you can just rape to pass the time that doesnt even exist on any payroll, allowing corporations to dodge another tax

Most here would agree
idiot fucking lurk
also

Wewlad, then maybe the solution is to tolerate cultural differences rather than letting them divide you. Obviously they do provide a stumbling block to organizing, but with modern technology and a little infrastructure building immigrants would easily be massive allies. Immigrants are some of the most alienated people on earth, why not try to get them on our side?

kek
what a non-argument

moral arguments are circular and non-productive
arabs went around enslaving everything and everyone 1000 years before euros built a first ship

everyone did imperialism, euros just did it better

hello Dennis Prager. How is your Jewish ethnostate utopia going?
youtu.be/rBRxt5ufnGg

what does that have to do with his post lmao

Or maybe you shouldn't tacitly condone immigration policies that lead to cultural differences that can so easily be exploited by "porky" to undermine working class unity.

No-one's asking you to join the Minutemen and shoot any swarthy-looking person that steps within 100 feet of the border, just to not throw the native working-class under the bus for the potential votes of immigrants (before chiding said working-class natives that their opposition to immigration is "undermining working-class unity", but their scab replacements happy to live ten to an apartment and work for cash under the table…aren't)

The point of the greentext was to say "Blame the foreign policy of western countries for the shit in the middle east."

obviously missed that part eh?

What ridiculous karmic moralizing. Plenty of people are despondent and desperate due through war and poverty. Yet only the muslim sand nigger invaders are driving trucks into civilians and bombing teenage girls at concerts. You are their faithful good goyim apologists and you will pay dearly one day.

Check a news RSS. Another six TRUCKED in Paris today due to sand niggers.

Your time is coming lmao.

the working class is more likely to join up skinhead neonazis and go around hanging shitskins these days because such actions produce results, meanwhile leftists only have disconnected hollywood elites these days, with their private mansions and armed guards inviting the feral hordes into the working class neighborhoods

Hey, porky, don't forget..

African muslims have arguably suffered far more under French imperialism. Yet even they are content to just sell drugs in the ghettos of Paris in between driving taxis. They do not launch attacks.

Yet the arab swine continue to poke the bear and the left continues to mommy coddle them…

Boi I hate IS as much as anyone but it's gotta be said that the west had it coming.

I hope ISIS does it again faggot

I hope you hold the same sentiments about the arab invaders having it coming when the situation reaches the breaking point and coalesces into indigenous Europeans participating in mass ethnic cleansing from Madrid to Berlin…

Those "feral hordes of shitskins" are the left you fucking idiot

well according to Unruhe they are part of the same team anyway so sure why not

Wite Genocide is in the word filter? huh.

yeah why do you think

Probably because the right always spouts that sort of bullshit and it becomes annoying

This board is such a joke. Keep it up :^)

it's funny because you're butthurt

Make me faggot.

Or maybe you could just not be a fucking retard.

No pretty much everyone here agrees

people that immigrate are still subject to the same labour and employment laws as natives

Where is all this uncontrolled immigration, open borders and such?
Because despite the Constitutional requirement for a universal path to citizenship, the US has always imposed quotas, and despite the 10th Amendment explicitly denying the federal gov the power to restrict movement across borders, the government has always policed them. Deportations and ICE raids are steadily increasing, did so under Obama and continue under Trump.
There are more walls in the world than at any time in history, all of them built along the boundaries of the capitalist center.

Perhaps you are from a parallel universe, in which case let me welcome you to this one. Like them or not, we have borders here. There are some lolbertarian think tanks that right papers against them, and some anarchist groups who protest them, but neither of those movements have any real traction on this issue.

Dawg, you are fucking retarded. Leftist =/= liberal. For fuck sake, even Bernie Sanders, who we criticized as not being left wing enough said this:
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
He said it was a Koch brothers solution that hurts the working class in the US. Furthermore since many of us are atheist or non-religious, we don't give a fuck about muslims or their religious terrorism. I sure as fuck don't support them.

But the difference between you and I is I am opposed to immigration under the current system because it hurts workers, and it hurts the nation these immigrants leave through a process called "brain drain". You faggots from Holla Forums on the other hand oppose it because you want to carry out some twisted race-based "white ethnonationalist" fantasy, without recognition that white people killed each other in wars throughout history. Your idea that a white only country would live in some sort of utopian paradise is beyond amusing.

Of course that's what you think, because you're unable to imagine your perceived opponents opposing immigration on any other grounds except I hate brown people

The reason the right captures the anti-immigration crowd is that the Left (both liberals and "true" leftists) invariably endorse mass migration (because it's either that, or oppress immigrants)

No, once again we don't. There are plenty of liberals LARPing as fucking anarchists and antifa and shit but this is largely liberal bullshit:
youtube.com/watch?v=7RSvFJqEdWk

And yea, since Holla Forums is loaded with identity politics it appears the consensus is largely based around an "I hate all 'shitskins'" argument. I understand it is not a monolith, but I don't exactly care to dissect the plethora of opinions on Holla Forums, as it is much easier to simply summarize the consensus

You'll have to back up your claim. Not that the Democrats are progressive anyway.

If you didn't want immigration then you should have opposed all the wars and intervention the west did/does on shitholes around the world.
You are like a retard who just voluntarily hit his own head against the wall and now complains that he has a headache.
You brought this onto yourselves.

Ah yes, because citizenship, nativism, and the nation state are the path to communism.

Yeah, jail time and increasing racial tensions.

WEW LAD

Yeah, this isn't new to us m8.

You realize that's only because they don't have to pay illegal immigrants minimum wage. So if you think about it another way it's not uncontrolled immigration, as much as it is too strict immigration laws that allow people to become "illegal" in the first place.

I think it's more of a "skim the upper crust off developing countries so they stay developing and will sign any cutthroat contract you may give to them, allowing you to build your factories oversea because of 'open borders' there, too, destroying those countries, sucking them dry like vampires."

Have you read DeBenoist? If not you legitimately should.