Well, well, what do we have here. This was found on the campus of the Evergreen State college

Well, well, what do we have here. This was found on the campus of the Evergreen State college.

Good to know that if you're a white cis-male, non-PoC or non-LGBTQ, you are by definition, a fascist.

sup pol
fuck off

Your reaction only confirms its real.

Not even Anarchists believe that. Pol this is fake, you even tried to weather it by wrinkling it a little and put coffee stains.
Why's there am ink squiggle on the first page, you expect me to believe someone tested their pen on their sooper secret antifa manual?

This page seems a bit over the top, but then I have to remind myself that every interaction I've had with some far left foot soldier has left me wondering if they aren't somehow clinically insane.

Is there a source or what?

take ur meds Holla Forums

This reads like a tumblr fanfic. Actually might not be pol, but is certainly irrelevant.

holy shit, how autistic do you have to be to falseflag this hard to justify your ideology to yourself, Holla Forums on suicide watch.

kys

The Protocols of the Elders of Antifa

I really do love how scared Holla Forums is of antifa.

How sad you have to be to spend time to actually write all this shit on what looks like a fucking typewrite to bait your fellow aut-righters into believing that ANTIFA is anything beyond just mere larpfest?

You're a bunch of puppets being used to disrupt communication on 8ch through infighting and sheer shitposting, that's about it. Don't worry though, anybody who'd actually act against your interests has left you here to argue with yourselves long ago.

Either fake, stupid or a cophoneypot. No antifa would ever formally organise. Period. May contain interesting ideas but never ever start an illegal organisation with membership. Stay safe kids and don't believe all this crap online.

Plug our ears from what? An obviously made up piece of garbage totally lacking in sources that could have been fabricated by literally anybody with a printer, which is totally inconsistent with what we all already know about what Antifa is, how it operates, how it's structured, and what it's ideology is?

I mean anarchists promoting a one world government? An "official Antifa manual" when Antifa is a decentralized autonomous organization with no central leadership? Next you will be posting a top secret BLM plan to resurrect Yakub and destroy the white devil, and the whole thing will be written in etch-a-sketch.

launched my sides into orbit desu

This could have been a good thread if you posted it like "oy vey one of you FUCKING WHITE MALEs has leaked our plans"

Who's willing to bet an ancap made this?

If you drink coffee from a mug you get a pass.

Me