Untitled

-

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14666578
strawpoll.me/14666613
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bOMP

Cute.

oh.
hello My Angel Tenka

oh my

th-thanks x///x

The truth is that I think treating opinions like facts is dumb so I wrote a story that lead to more dumb things

This is how my relationship with u guys has worked historically and I'm glad we can continue the tradition

How u

Yeah that's why I said that

But I guess mixing it with alcohol makes the calming effect go away some

Probably within a few days ^^

cutest thing ever omg

*purrs for you*

crossfading is a hellava drug

:3 always happy to help n give hug and nice

hope your night goes well bubber

;-; youre so cute. such a cyoot. BIG OL CUTIE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
a
a

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cute. you are.

i'll die before them

(liliana)
Oh missed this

Yeah good plan

pls that's too much >///

i should shower soon
take a break from sitting on my computer

thanks

how old are you anyways

then

its hard not admire such a beautiful creature TO BE FAIR

warms my HEART

well in an hour and 50 minutes
nine T EE th

I know what you mean.
Dreams can push your boundaries, you can get into really weird situations even including characters from your friends and family, amplifying some memories of conflict and ambivalence/helplessness as you're not able to consciously control what happens in the dream.

I don't always lucid dream, but often there are triggers you can pick up on, such as electrical appliances and lights not working or digital alarm clocks displaying garbage- or even having someone in the dream not agreeing to reality; the last time I lucid dreamed, I was telling my mother that the house was flooding, look at all the water and she was like 'I don't see it', and I'm like, it's right there, don't you see it? 'No, I don't' so I was like, oh then I must be dreaming.

If it's too crazy to be true, remember that you can do a reality check in your dream. It's typical that lucid dreams can jolt you awake, but you can also hang out in the dream and continue it, and shape reality however you like.

If you do, one trick when you lose 'focus' is to intentionally spin around to blur everything and then re-focus. It's difficult to main lucidity and it's not something I do all the time; I'm very content in exploring my own dreams as a character.

it's embarrassing

I've never really done it, other than with a bit of alcohol

Alcohol is kind of unappealing to me in a way; it has that draining effect

Ur just being shy

I should take a break from hitting this weed pipe and go drive an automobile soon

oh thank god

nuh uh

If you're alive next time Soto posts should I tell him you want to rap battle him?

lucid dreaming sounds like something i dont want to do ever tobe honest
i've heard about it for years from many different people and it just doesnt seem appealing

might be different if i try myself but idk

aaaa sorry ;;
i wont embarrass you anymore

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how old did you think i was ?

To acquire sustenance

everyone will be watching

you're supposed to tho

acquire the cubes

OH OKAY nevermind
come here smooOOOCHEMS

your cheeks r so fwuffy
OMG when kittens glomp their mouth on some food its like omg. KITT
u are the cute.

gonna explode

Do canadians pour maple syrup on their christmas trees?

So you are shy ^^ -pets your hair-

It's the future and we eat nutrition cubes now?

Doesn't everyone?

hmph
no i'm not..

strawpoll.me/14666578

DONT EXPLODE KITT
you are too cyoot to expwode

stay safe on my bed and let me protect you. warmmmmmmmmm bean kitt

A C Q U I R E N U T R I T I O N C U B E

hehehehehehe

bro first my uncle breaks the dryer, now he's left the freezer door open/cracked and a lot of stuff melted

kick him out ffs he's literally a homeless bum that owes the government an exorbitant amount of money

Well, it can be very freeing to experience, or when you realize you're dreaming you could turn it into your own personal nightmare as well when your conscious mind applies things your subconscious knows.

So like when I became lucid in a room with my mother, I looked back at her and her body looked like a corpse with dark spots but since I knew about dreamworld and everything, I smiled about it and played with some stuff - she had walked away, then came back out wearing a bathrobe looking refreshed like out of a shower, and told me she had heard my brother tell her he had a dream that he had gotten into a banjo fight.

Really, the benefit of having dreams is to come to terms with your own subconsciousness and work together toward who you are. You have to deal with this kind of stuff anyways, like in the back of your mind you know your mom is going to die (if she hasn't yet) and that's just life.

mm kay

y

Cute cat

I'm trying to imagine what nutrition cubes would be like and it's just making me hungry so I guess I should probably eat soon but I also probably will keep stalling

Is he not used to appliances

Did you tell them we're dating?

i really had no idea

i was just hoping you weren't like 15 or something

Never used this folder so I guess I'll use it

Kitty

Just what're you trying to get at?

i geyt called cute too much

muu

Okay, got it, we'll keep it secret

Maybe cause ur cute

🤔

noooo.

What about poutine? Is there family poutine dinners then too?

ewiewewewewe that smells like stinky smell

GIBBE BITS !!!!!!

yeah this all sounds like smelly stinky
personally anyways

i get why people enjoy it but
not for me

anything i can get for you ?

pls go eat ewio ;-; i will be sad if u do not
GO EAT

yeah i am 19 and act almost nothing like i do here in real life
sadly

its like actually impossible ;-;

ewio is right its probably cuz ur super cyoot

it feels weird and i never know what to say

flirt back or soemthing

Fine, Chiri poll.

strawpoll.me/14666613

u

yyyyyyyyyyy

how would u even know if i'm cute hee hee

i don't

Well you just gotta relax. Dreams are a reflection of your problems in reality.

You can't stuff your brain with all your problems and ignore them because they come back.. so if your dreams are scary or vomit inducing, you have to think about WHY they are this way.

This is your mind telling you that you need to sort shit out. Try to remember the imagery and understand why your brain is telling you this stuff while you sleep. You'll only get balanced if your conscious and subconscious get along.

just as we suspend our disbelief to pretend kitten is a kitten, we pretend you are cute because you act cute. its kind of a societal contract

but i am cyoot so i guess youre right

but i dont feel like theres anything big or apparent that i can change ? or that needs to be changed. idk.

kitten is not a kitten ? hm ? i dont think so.

yay!

like I said he's

dude lives on a fucking boat

he actually does smell yes. he's still my grandma's son so she wants to help him but like dude he's 60-something years old you need to let him fuck off and figure shit out on his own

do you actually act like a person?

i would lick wishy ;;

didn't click tho

do u have an discord kit ?

holy cow what

60 ??? goodness.
come on HOMIE
ste p up your game

sadly

You're mostly the same.

Terrible!

Right, maybe you don't know.. but your brain does.

Mine's helped me relive exaggerated fears from my childhood like being bullied in class but to extremes and having to take the abuse, or having things stolen from me; fear of loss, being ostricized.

My brain's working in the background to help coach me through the problems I have. I think you should listen to your brain too, and just deal with the bad dreams you have... then you'll have good dreams ^_^
When your subconscious is happy that you're doing everything in your power to be human, then you'll be consciously more happy as a result of working out your problems without the need for therapy.

ew

But trees make maple syrup.

No, we have turkey

Kuroneko

what does that mean?

but i am happy ? u know
i dont think my dreams are really that important to be honest

im not like suppressing anything
its just my dreams are a bit uncomfy

i might have exaggerated a bit

pine is what is here. I hate pine sap.

Turkey is mainstream.

Not much.
Lazy.

fuck are you talking about nigga

are you in uni?

oh hi ;;

Yeah, I understand. Life can be repetitive and we get into habits, so we have small daily pleasures and we end our days satisfied that we aren't dead.

But dreams come from our subconscious. You don't always intentionally think about your childhood or why you behave the way you do today; but every experience shaped your psyche and personality into what it is- you have the ability to go back through time and understand how and why you are the way you are instead of passing your days satisfied that they have ended without incident.

Dreams are empowering.
They're your long-term memories coming back, so that you can deal with them as a mature adult. Dreams are a challenge, and if you won't fight back your insecurities then the dreams win and will be fearsome. The back of your mind will always be there to remind you, and you either accept it or live in fear of the reality you stuff into the back of your head and ignore.

Are you a busty cat now?

hi

no?

ur talkin out ur ass

NEEEEEET

okay i will read this later ill brb

what's your deal

oh that's terrible

are you really fat?

I'm not a professional; I speak only from a single opinion.

If you don't like it, that's fine.
You're welcome to eat shit and pass it out your own asshole and call that reliable information if you please.

No, that's definitely busty.

the opposite

I dunno, I kinda hate myself right now.

I hate that you stole a double 7 get.

it's rude to call people on nonsensical dream theories irl, since you don't know how much of their self-image relies on their theories being true.

you care about being right about some things some times, right? don't you know you're saying untrue things about what dreams really are?

destroyed.

cute pic

I only have my own personal experiences on the subject, and I'm aware this is usually the case for individuals so my advice has merit since everybody has led a different life and has different memories.

I believe you care less about the topic at hand than you do about creating a contrary argument in the hopes of garnering my attention while you are bored.

nuh

ya know it's pretty cool I can play a beautiful game like GTA 5 while simultaneously downloading a 10GB update for PUBG

F U T U R E

Wait for the net neutrality repeal to kick in.

emaciated?

why's that?

i've been hella anxious for no reason really lately

i think i might have anxiety

people live different experiences, but that doesn't make their understanding of those experiences accurate or true.

have you double checked the science behind dreams, and whether dreams do all the things you're claiming?

or does it not matter? I do care, but I'm starting with this.

sure glad i am smoking this instead of trying to start retarded arguments with Chiri who will clearly indulge just about fucking anything

still no flying cars

okay no im just a little underweight

first rule about chiri

DO

NOT

ENGAGE

or the way he wants to

wow, two cents! thought we'd phased those out.

dont be mean to cucumber !! >.>

I've started from my dream experiences, which I know are unique.
If those interested in dreams wish to, they can access studies and documentation online.

Are my experiences in the field of dreaming not less valid than those purported by other individuals?

The thing about retarded arguments is that there is usually one clear retard involved in the argument.

Chiri vs. Kanra 🤔

I thought about it and was going to go but I think I'll just stay home and get nutrition from burrowing in my backyard and chewing up roots

You could just meow

y not

:(

Low self-worth I guess?

Well yes :^)

eat me ewio
my bones are nutrient

so much so that you are not able to work?

you are really smart wishy

see i think that i don't really have the right support system set up either

believe me wishy

you are special

i donno why but i feel it

someone who takes everything so seriously certainly has better places to explore than this, certainly agreed

no
im just a stinky lazy smelly who was applying for jobs and then just stopped recently for a reason i dont know ??

i should go back to applying for jobs

your experiences dreaming are valid, but the things you're saying about dreams, like they serve some kind of role or act like some sort of compass, runs contrary to what we (the latest generation of humans) know about dreams.

and that's that they're pretty much random.

ugh... why would you apply for a job?

grow up, people

eh you're 19

if your parents are supporting you

no rush

Anyone here watch Kaiba?

You'd get the same feeling confiding in me, but you need to choose a confidant who has a mental capacity closer to a marshmallow/sponge so you don't feel threatened by them.

cuz gross

Why are you drunk on a Wednesday?

yeah i know but also i like being able to spend money on fem clothes and also playing ddr and going to the cinema

Yeah man. Nobody ever brings up that masterpiece.
I love Masaaki Yuasa's work.. ever watched Tatami Galaxy? Mind Game?

nyaa~

fucking got em

also im drinking as well

I am kind of curious as to what human meat tastes like

no ur not

-pets your hair- :3

*purrs softluy*

omg paul ryan makes me want to fucking punch a baby

sorry chiri

it's a dangerous game to engage

i'm done yo

oh so you're a femboi?

this nbomb

That's not what I meant.

Drinking?

That's probably the cause of your anxiety :^)

Evening

Damn, no (you)s.
You'd think I'd be more recognizable, posting here once or twice months ago.

no when i drink i have negligible anxiety

h-hi daisy ;;

Oh, I'm sorry then.

You aren't a dreamworlder.
Dreamworld makes sense. It's random, but it works, thats why it works. But if you have the keys, you can ride on themes. You can explore your own dream memories in consciousness, not unconsciousness- you simply need 'access'

how slow do you think this board is son

i dont know i never know

you lack diesel

oh fuck kanra's dumb ass

How's it going, Neko?

I thought you were here yesterday

yeah americans are fucked

I know, I'm just making garbage posts

Hii

How u

Hi /lewd/ boi

somehow, recognized as two chiri's before as an individual

why do you want to buy fem clothes

are you a trap in the making?

drinkedness s wearing off and everything sucks now

I am doing pretty well, had a perfectly lazy day.

Yourself?

ty

Took you long enough. How's the mental shit going? Also, where is everyone? Bard and the rest.

It's one of the fastest on Holla Forums, but that's not a very high bar to be over.

You're... a lily anus?

Nah, I think I started posting here in the last thread or so.

Hello Holla Forums boy.

they both

talk a lot

say nothing

and fuck moose

I'm lost.

Garbage posts for a garbage poster!

Just started.

Peru didn't purr in thread

I think that's what was ultimately her downfall

amazing, i wouldnt know because i dont ever look at other boards on Holla Forums

I thought it was me posting this

are you on something rn?

when I say random, I mean there are no motifs or ideas or symbolism in dreams.

I mean dreams aren't brought about by events in your childhood, or premonition, or repressed secrets.

and they certainly don't dictate what you should do.

the idea of dream memories is something I've never heard of before, but there is no such thing as the "unconciousness" in the way you're describing, like it's a thing you can access.

i was in Holla Forums watching survivor

i must have missed your reply

i would have you'd you though

you are alright

i don't like purring in the thread either

Dream keys; they're like hieroglyphs except they pertain to an object or an idea in some cases, a feeling.. using a dream key as a thought opens up your dream memory library of similar-keys and you can explore your subconscious memory- consciously- of past dream experiences if you have the right 'key' and you can ride those keys through dream memories that are similar, browse them in a different data sorting method and even end up in a different place than you started..

but as I said dreams are very PERSONAL and not everyone experiences dreams the same way. I just happen to have an entire library in my head that basically tells me that my dreamworld exists and I can revisit it any time like I can memories, except in am iconological sort of way as they are sorted completely differently than regular conscious memories.
I have both.

bc i like to dress up as a girl and sometimes go out when im feeling confident

obviously i can't talk really bc that makes it 10x worse bc i have male voice

i dunno aisdbfl i kinda just wish i didnt have any sort of these thoughts bc then life would be 10x easier

no. im liliana.

-pets fur-

read more Blend S and everything will suck less

That may be Standard but I use dreams as a tool, to encounter and deal with my psyche.

.. and now I've just described how I can access it, as well.

i wanna be mafuuuuuyuuuuuu

that's a good idea i need more sadist-chan

*sets up chair*

*grabs popcorn*

*fills up icies for everyone*

I have two sets of memories, waking and dreaming.

I learned how to store and access dream memories and I can go back years and years and recall every dream I've 'been able to remember' in sometimes lucid detail.

can i have a coke icee

How can you not be curious about the dying, edgier remains of 4chan?

You're alright too, TP. What are you drinking tonight?

Hello, then, liliana.

Do you ever get hungry and think it would be real convenient if a cock blew a big load of semen in your mouth?

Same, kind of hungry but don't feel like moving atm

How u

I'm posting that way at everyone

You know ilu

Yeah it was actually that

hell yea you can *hands you a coke icee*

You did it, though ^^

you watch isaac arthur right bd

because i was there when they were still burning and the smoldering remains choked me out with smoke so noxious and sour

I guess I was wrong, then.

How's it going?

That is because she is objectively the best

and then meet mafuyu and be charmed

kys

this sounds a little weird, but i have a piece of resin stuck on my forearm and it kinda looks like a mole

and i kinda like it

oh man don't worry

one day you'll take hormones

actually i would advise against those. they cause cancer

pbr

i am off for the rest of the year bro

feelin pretty good

y

embarrassing

chiri, if you believe what you're saying, I strongly suggest picking up some book that gives a modern overview of the discoveries and studies we've made into dreams, and how we debunked Freud and Jung and their theories about what dreams are, their causes, and their effects.

if this thing is real to you, and it's actually something you can do, it will still benefit you to read what the last century of psychological science has clarified to us about what dreams really are, at the very least what they are not.

it might be that Dreamworld is attributable to another intersting kind of psychological phenomena.

That is a lewd statement.

who?

hi !!
hows it going. im ABOUT TO AGE !!!!! officially

you know what baddog
we may have our disagreements

A LOT OF THEM
but i appreciate the notion
ITS CHRISTMAS TIME
time to set all bad aside and come together sharing coke icees

her hair is the cutest too. if only i could get my hair like that. but mine is too thick/coarse x.x

see i've been off and on about starting hrt for the past year
its the worst

TP you are far too high right now

The storage method is 'dream keys'. A concept more like a pictograph or hieroglyph but that isn't a visual construct, but a mental one, it's an idea but could still be a symbol, like as an example 'railroad tracks' and I can pull up instantly in my mind dreams that have been sorted by railroad tracks.

Then I visit one of them and pull up dream memories of the experience and notice other details in the dream, I can grab that one and it's another dream key, I can open up some more memories related to that key itself and I go through all of these memories as they come to me, and I can browse my dream memories while I'm awake and remember all of the details of where my avatar has been and what they have done.

i only ever shit on you ironically

ive never had a problem with you other than the fact you are new

You'll survive even though you meowed and purred

u were raised by the streets

ur stronger than a peruvian

The statement I made to you wasn't

But there was a lewd question above it

there's an alarming cancer rate involved with barraging your body with that amount of estrogen all at once

like god said

it is not, like, natural dude

I didn't choose the street life...

not really that high

then why is resin still stuck to your arm

bcuz

Yeah, maybe I can give some insight into my personal experiences if others are willing to listen, or if I read more on the subject I could even strengthen/refine what I already do.

Nightmares are a thing of the past for me, I've encountered all of my fears and accepted reality. I will die, my family will die, that's expected. I just go on living.

Alright, I suppose. Mood's been shit, but otherwise, life's been nice these past few days. Christmastime and all. You?

You posted second, so you get the "see above" response.

Off for the rest of the year? That can't all be paid. Is it?

Officially age? What are you turning to?

at least they can't get testicular cancer right, if they cut em off..

((shhhhh just sip the icee))

irony is lame anyways

omw to cancer town

nine TEEEEETh teehtehet teeth

knife teeth
nineteams

do you think your dreams are this refined, or is it possible you're refining and catalouging your dreams afterwards?

what came first, the idea of dream keys, or the dream that inspired the idea?

i can lucid dream but Chiri is doing a great job describing it as a master class retard so im just going to sit right here and watch

like last night i was scraping my pipe and a resin nug must have flopped onto my couch and got implanted onto my forearm while i was sleeping

yeah it's all paid

not missing anything

oh man i had a ball cancer scare once

let's not joke about that

hey it's your body

im so

thirsty

for dick

DUH

lol i bet mines really clean right now, i got done torching it over and over again a while ago

One of the other servers.
This one specifically

It is just a basic short cut, the only issue should be curly hair

Yes, I did mean the lewd question
the statement was totally harmless, but lewd is lewd!

I'm doing the same thing as you.
I think I also came back for the holidays last year.

lmao

how do your parent's feel about it

considering you live under their roof still

is she a sadist?

i support lili's drug addiction

i haven't boiled a pipe in forever

i need that precious tar

no like. idk. if you felt/saw my hair irl you would understand

i know my hair and i know that is something it PROBABLY (not completely) cannot do

they have zero clue about anything
they dont even know i like girls AND boys

ty bd

I know 'how' to lucid dream, but I don't often. Partly because I did not train to do so voluntarily, and because I enjoy the experiences as nameless avatar in my dreams in all sorts of different worlds and situations, so I didn't want to mess that up by taking complete control of my dreams.

The act of catalogueing my memories lets me access them later if I wish to browse through my dream memories. I think the idea of the dream key came about as a conceptual object that could be explained as a representation of what actually happens, where similarly-themed memories can bleed into other ones and the memories are accessed this way, either browsing or focusing on a particular experience while they're all chained together easily through that similar theme, so I called them keys to make the idea tangible.

lili does drugs?
wat

i was using a lighter

Damn, nineteen. One year away from being twenty. Got anything special planned?

What kind of job are you working? That sounds like a pretty damn good deal tbh. Or did you just save up sick days?

Came back to Holla Forums or your parents?

oh dude

like when do you plan to say something?

when you have tits from illegal ol hormones?

dont mind me, just passing through

Cute street cat

:c

Pretty good, hungry atm

I'm still mostly ignoring the holiday but I guess it will be time to see family soon

Is eating semen lewd if it's just because you're hungry?

It's like, one time I saw a puppy lick another puppy's cock, but obviously the puppy wasn't doing it because of lewd feelings, so it wasn't lewd

No, you will probably stick with the sadist.

But you'll be wrong because Mafuyu is the best despite being a loli.

personal opinions, ya'know

is your hair black or slightly curly?

Both, really

poor stray cat

If you ever got your dick sucked by a really hot girl (that was anatomically perfect for your simple fetishes) and she bit part of it off, would you go for her again knowing she'd probably bite more of it off?

I'm not asking what dream keys are.

Do you think dream keys are real?

What do you think causes dreams? Why do we have them?

i actually haven't used any of my 5 sick days allotted per year each of the three years i've been at this job

protip: not using sick days gets you sick raises

just the way the company is set up

most people use most of their vacation at the end of the year

おはよう.

Idk, stray cats seem to have their shit together

if you make the semen come out, it means you did a lewd thing.

why tho

how

They originate from our minds.

The fact that I can remember and organize them is proof of that.

he makin joek bout estrogen

for once no ?
i mean. i've been hanging out with friends the past 5/6 days so. i think just a nice dinner with my sister and our parents and then a night in would be good. i can celebrate more elaborately on secret santa night and then also christmas !

I HAVE NO CLUE i dont know i dont know iD NOGBNASGB

i dont know honestly
best case scenario i work something out with a friend of mine who wants to move out with his girl partner and hes like hey if we do it we'd need a roomie to pay for rent and i'd also somehow have a job in this situation
and then i tell them

worst case scenario i stop being a baby and i tell them and they still love me but are like
hey wth ur a christian boy

its a little curly. like. wavy sort of ? its eXTREMELY thick and coarse though i cant really explain it. its just suuuuper stiff always and etc

hewwo

:>

You're cute

You kind of remind me of Peru user

Just chilling, hanging out in cat gangs, getting their required nutrients from garbage

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

id strangle her to death before she got done with the first bite and find out where you live, so i can stuff her body in your closet

Kanra and Chiri having a pseudo-intellectual autism fit at each other is like getting a lobotomy.

i did provide snacks and refreshments

It isn't morning yet!

because I like mature college girls who are into anime.

she's made out to be the mature older one of the group despite being a 'little sister,' which isn't really a spoiler.

So you keep it long?

I'm just Cato

Which person are you?

disgusting

It's going to be morning in an hour!

are your parents super religious?

i think you should work up to your T

by at least dropping a gay bomb

they are both so terribly imbecilic

pedotrap

It's that time of year. You in uni?

Mm. Knowing me, I'll probably be gone in a couple of days. Shitty habits die hard.

I'll keep that in mind once I eventually get around to getting an actual job.
Going to travel or some shit with that free time or just chill?

Oh. Your birthday must be pretty near to the holidays, then. You going to uni yet?

See, I had a dream about such a certain scenario and once I was done bandaging up my weener I told her, if she really wanted to bite me and stuff, I have a few fingers and toes I don't really need that much, otherwise if you keep taking pieces out of my donger there won't be anything left of it down the road.

But imagine reasoning with a really hot cannibal.

Are you sure you're organizing and remembering dreams?

So you wake up, after having flashes of random, possibly loosely related images and sounds and feelings, and do you know what it all means at that moment?

Or do you sit down, and think, and create the significance afterwards?

That doesn't contradict what I said

How do you pronounce your name, anyway

Kate-o or 🐱-o

It's not disgusting in their worlds

No I'm a NEET and just spending money I made previously atm

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

holy fuck. what part of what I'm saying is pseudointellectual.

fuck you user.

o╮༼;´༎ຶ.. ༎ຶ༽╭o

they are 10 times bigger than my cats
one of them was scratching at my door and meowing all night I couldn't get it to leave

nah i'm staying put

yeah dude if i can give you any real advice for when you get an actual job

BE ON TIME EVERY FUCKING DAY NO MATTER WHAT

Are you ok?

kanra pls hug ;;

still not morning!
One hour till good morning!

maybepossibly
but they do give here a good character

shitty habits?

The first of the two
the latter is the asian pronunciation, mine is romainc

SO, NIGGA PLEASE

NIGGA PLEASE DON'T STEP TO THESE:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
o╮༼;´༎ຶ.. ༎ຶ༽╭o

REAL MUTHAFUCKIN G'S

True, did you buy that figure?

have this conversation with loco instead please

Noooo. If I do that, it'll be a long time from now.

maybe if they made her a sadist

buttfuck pls fuck off no one likes you

oh wait you were actually right about smiles being an evil whore

nvm we like you i guess

im growing it out right now

wiwiana (liliana)

theyre not super no
and theyre relatively accepting too
but not entirely

thats the thing
i know they wont kick me out/kill me
but it probably wont be great

yeah its 4 days before chrimmis. and no im not.

why would you ever trust someone who calls themselves "smiles"???

obviously fucking evil

an accidental sadist

Darn, she was too cute..Until the sticker shock.
I bought a Tamamo No Mae figure on sale today. Hopefully there's no extras added.

Yes, actually, I rewind.
As well, I wake up periodically during REM sleep and remember what has happened then, as well as some long stretches of dreams towards when I'm fully awake. I rewind, I archive. I have memories that are very fresh, juicy. Tangible ones, not fleeting memories, I've honed this so that I don't lose them.

I do reflect on them and why they occurred and often end up thinking about moments in my childhood, as an example being bullied in school for being different, I was singled out and that year in grade 4 destroyed my sense of identity. So I piece those things back together and contemplate the behaviours of man as an animal. I come to terms with being ostracized from a main group, and I understand my role as an individual without a revenge strategy that can amalgamate back into a relatively-conservative society without bringing any kind of murder baggage with me.
I think dreams should be used for self-therapy. Your mind's telling you to get the fuck over shit.

Oh, that's always cool. Don't think I could ever do that personally, though.

What do you do with your free time?

I always came in 5-10 min late when I had my McJob, but I can forgive myself for that. You like where you work?

I don't have the right sort of mindset for these places. At least, for long stays.

Damn. I always liked having two occasions for presents when I was a kid. Your parents still give you birthday presents?

Ah, someone new.
Are you enjoying Christmas?

"FEED ME!!!!!! I'M CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hungry mostly, I think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feeling a bit drained in some way

You?

Nice, I knew Cato was a Roman name but didn't know why you'd have that as your name

Why do you

everyone thought i was you for like four solid days when i came back like a month and a half ago

I still think he is deplorable

yeah i can't really imagine

my parent's know that i'm kinda weird

and honestly i could drop a T bomb on them pretty easily

but sadly i'm just a dude

not really "getting" why sex is a thing

pwny

no but this is actually serious

when you get a non mcdonald job

being dependable is more important than literally anything

not the same

oh be nice lil neko

Smoke weed, write poetry, and dick around on the internet mostly

Our tripcodes are very similar aren't they?
I think I have a tripcodes if you want any.

at the very least I know -my- mind is trying to help me get over shit and probably to an extent help other people get over their shit too.

I don't mind having this mind, but it really does what it wants.

Have you seen the last jedi?

no, they are not, your name is similar to the end of my tripcode, but i would not say they are similar tripcodes.

i appreciate the author but ive had this one for a while, and i am keeping it.

There should be more izetta figures

This one is pre-order for December of next year. There was one released previously, but it is hard to find

It doesn't seem that bad nowadays

Because it is my actual name

offer*

Every main character is now killed off except Chewie who can be played by anyone because it's a costume, the real Chewie would have already committed suicide.

This is Disney Star Wars; clean slate, new action figures.

no pls no spoiler

ANANANANANNNANANANNANANNAA

You're right, the MC is the est sadist

Have fun with your tripping.

ALL THE LEAKS WERE RIGHT

i won't, it's been the same for 6 years, it just kind of sits there

yes ! they do. whens your birthday ?

YES I AM !!!!! I LOVE GIVING OUT COOKIE PLATES

yeah s*x is lame and weird

Luke dies.

Leia 'survives' but since her actress is dead will be written out, so there are no survivors from the original cast except Chewie who is a costume.

They won't even write in the loss and pain he must be experiencing. He's a muppet.

How far have you gotten?

Eat food then, Blood-chan.

I'm die

Yuri stuffs is hard to come by.
*cough* Naoko-san *cough*
At least Overseas is translating yuri mangas for us.
I just want a Sonohana figmas.

does the idea that dreams are random, and that the importance of them is solely because you place importance on them, work with your view of dreams?

does your theory work, if dreams have no inherent meaning or purpose? because you're talking as if the characteristic of a dream, is to pass along a coded message or something, when there's no science to think that.

scum of the earth
and every other planet in existence
and every one not in existence too

Who are Rey's parents?
Nobodies. She's a nobody.

What about Snoke?
Oh, Kylo Ren kills him. No backstory why this guy is a sith master.. nah, he's a nobody.

Disney rewrites Star Wars.

Yes, the movie was shit and Holla Forums had a TORtantic moment.

Mmhm ^^

Ah, I do love cookies.
What sort do you bake?

it's hella gross too

and itchy

if smiles can post after her slut outcoming

so can shitfox

Hey you, this thing

ya'kniow, I never really thought of izetta as a yuri

that was kind-of incidental to the story

I can be pretty dependable when I want to. I'm sort of nervous about my McJob's track record, but the other place that I've worked at I've been pretty good.

I've only done two of those things. I wish I listened to more edgy music during my emo phase instead of reading poetry.

When I last hopped in, it was pretty hostile. Well, not really, I was just retarded and there was one person who was pretty apt at pointing that out..
It seems a little more nice now.

It was better than The Force Awakens. Which isn't saying much.

The sixteenth of January. So pretty soon, actually.

When you're in a shipping community.
Everything is yuri.

both can take a hike

The lightsaber scene was cool.
I just wish they could replace Rey with someone more likable.

yeah like a strong track record

i could shift where i want literally because of personal references about how fucking dependable i am

if i wanted to play it that way

I just liked how people were calling the leaks all fakes because of how stupid it all sounded, and people are still claiming we're all in a long con Disney is trying to lull us to.
Star Wars is basically a Poe of itself.

SAVED
Thank you!

ok im getting too tired to keep up with this bye i hope you guys have fun ill probably be lurking maybe

thank god

haha i love you

Planning on capping her?

I have that feeling, but I guess my sample size is pretty small.

I am not in a shipping community, so I am safe.

Disney...Destroyed the entire bomber fleet?

nee bd

that's not how memories or our brains or our thinking works.

What I think jives with the science, is that you're probably retracing the imagery of your dreams after the fact, so that they're passed along to your long-term memory.

Then you're drawing connections from experiences or emotions in your life, and somehow becoming convinced that you had the dream in the first place BECAUSE of those experiences and emotions.

also, and I had forgotten this fact: "Every humans dreams every night."

I'm not sure how that works with your theory.

I swear, none of that is pseudointellectual.

I like that dreams are random.

When they DO remind me of issues especially if they connect to my actual past memories, they can be cathartic to work out if the dreams are negative.

But I do love the ones that have no connections at all to my memories and just experience new situations and characters, even new worlds or frontiers.

Some fall into the category of awakening memories but also putting twists on them in new dream scenarios, as often a major key involves the old house I grew up in but with such major variations for scenarios such as just normal things, or having it flood, or witnessing an alien attack in the future while taking cover in the ruins of my old house, stuff like that.

I don't think it's possible to take every individuals' dream experiences and just come up with statistics that tell people what's the most common and deduce any kind of normalization from something that is very personal and individualistic.

That was a long time ago for me.
Though, Izetta is really pretty.

Nice

It's a cool name

I'm gonna go look for food after I post this

Did something specific upset you?

Both are good

Though I said writing; I don't really read much poetry but I guess I should probably read more if I'm writing it

Dream of dog cock

i think the real question is

whose hair is worse

chiri's or kanra's

in your mouth

Ah, sometimes it's hard to tell.
But yeah, there's a petition to remove the last jedi from Star Wars canon.

u 2 bby

Post pics of it when you get it.

If I knew I'd deal with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How's it going?

Yes, izeta was a very very nice character design

People don't forget my name, that's for sure

i have been

not far at all

a whole bunch
a giant large variety. hang on i can see if i can find a pic

big time stinky smell

woah thats super close to my moms birthday

↓ ↑ ↓ ↑ ↓ ↑ ↓ Dyke out

No, I'm cognitively 'saving' my dream memories so that I can access them later. Since bringing them back up can result in vivid memory recollection I can spend hours floating through my dream memories- and they don't disappear, they are vivid, not like photocopies describing dreams, I can go back into them, I can go into the dream memory and I know them all, and I know very well the line between memory and imagination too, as I often get ideas and take those dream memories and work creatively with them; but those are not memories, they're imagination.

?

What anime did you complete this summer?

who else do you hate?

colbert?

Waiting warmly.

Made u post again

I went downstairs and nothing there was appealing so I'm going to continue starving until I'm hungry enough to feel motivated to drive

I hope you feel better soon

If I have kids they'll definitely have memorable names

So what you're storing are the retraces of your dreams, not the dreams themselves.

Aren't those prone to error?

im sure it makes you feel very accomplished too, it doesn't take effort to follow you's

Dude stop getting baited

I never hated colby i just bullied him cause he always took it too seriously and whined about it and I thought it was funny

oh hi stocking

oh really?

i thought you really didn't like him and i thought that was really funny

I demand a link so I can sign it.

Tired, I've had a long day and ran myself a bit ragged.
What about you?

Yeah. The writing gets worse the more I look at it, but I left the theater relatively satisfied. I'm not even remotely autistic about the lore, though, so I'd take my opinion with a grain of salt.

If there's anything Disney does right, it's CGI fights.

Damn. Makes me want to work another job for the experience, but I'm afraid I'll look like a shitter if I get one too soon after leaving my McDonald's position.

Well, I think you an I have similar sample sizes.

Eh, I'm still pretty illiterate. I should finish up the rest of Divine Comedy, but videogames have a way of eating into my pseudointellectual time.

I like TS Eliot a lot though.

Huh. January sucks for birthdays in my opinion. You have one gift-getting season and that's it. I'd prefer to be a summer baby, tbh.

mine

oh great now fake smiles is here

can we please have some protection against IP changers in this b

Yes master. Would you like any thing else?

Perfect
I think the art style in the manga makes her cuter than the anime.

well that's a shame

are you at least past mafuyu yet?

This was one of the best seasons in aaaaaaages.
a sister's all you need
anime-gataris
recovery of an mmo junkie
Kino's Journey
Konohata Kitan
food wars
love is like a coctail
blend-s
march comes like a lion
ancient magus' bride

..I might watch too much anime

My first name is Michael, that is pretty lame
I go by my last name

I should be much more tired than I am, I need to adjust to this timezone.
two hours actually matters, apparently.

Why didn't they leave behind a droid to blow space ship?

Harmless

dude get out of there

class

idk man

Wow, useless.
You'll get too hungry to drive and you'll starve to death.

Thanks.

Oy Vey, don't call me master and just send the link please.

Well congrats on the move.
Did you not take a nap yet?

pages are too small
i had to increase the zoom to get big enough caps

2010 was pretty good.
But this year felt like the best year for video games and anime.
I still need to re-watch old kino...

who besides shitfox and smiles do you REALLY hate tho lol

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to error margins.

I don't discard or hide the bad memories. Accuracy is intuitively helpful, I cannot say I have perfect accuracy and you have a point that many people do repress memories to save themselves from dealing with them.

I find that I'm an open book. Everything is available to access. Even the bad memories, but they're there to remind me where I started from.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

hey based steve

Those look delicious!
Make sure to take your 20 too!

so we have different kinds of dreams, depending on the state of our brain

we can have entire cinematic dreams, with narratives and whatever

and we can just have vague images, soughts, illusions of movement or whatever

but dreaming itself is subjective, and chiri, you were saying that dreams had innate qualities and purposes, as if their narrative has anything to do with your life narrative.

I didn't say I hated smile

I can forgive them for that, but not the Snoke asspull. That and the whole universe-murdering seems heavy handed in hindsight.

I already am. Just concerned how it'll look if I go "yeah I was a part-timer there for a year but I left because fast food lmao" if I apply for another similarly shitty position.

Considering not putting it on my work experience tbh

ohohoho

i forgot you were on his cyber list from ponychan

i actually already finished a semester in Abluquerque. Back at home to visit for the holidays.

I made the mistake of staying up until I was tired and what would have been 2:00 was 4:00
I haven't really had mornings the past few days.

oh nooooooo
maybe there is a better download?

2010?
This Kino is the better Kino

I was only telling you about *my* dreams.

it depends on the person i think. i kinda like my birthday ^^

no.... ;-;

NO WHERE NEAR

take my... 20 ? but ty !!

You dream every night!

This is not a matter of repression.

If you're remembering your dreams, that's because you're massaging the sensory experiences of your dreams into your long term memory, after the fact.

You would forget dreams if you stopped doing that.

I'm guessing Snoke was extended universe. Oh right, those aren't canon anymore.
I'm still curious as to who Snoke is/was. Too bad the next movie is the origins of Han Solo.

dude at your point it just helps if you have job experience

i had shit from highschool and that helped me get my first job

That's a good paragraph. I can differentiate my wild thought processes from full on immersive dream, I have a lot of dumb thought chains which I can semi-cognitively address as I'm aware of them but dreams are different.

who wasn't

these translations are atrocious

I remember watching Kino and being bored out of my mind.
Though, I might give it a try. I still need to watch Strawberry Panic and read Kindred Spirits.
2010 had a decent year of anime.

There's a 20 dollar bill in your cupholder!

NEW

Yes, I enjoy the dream experience, so I catalogue it upon waking up and 'rewind' so that I can get back to the furthest memories while tagging the more recent keys on the way back, that way I get to the oldest dream memories first, then replay back through the keys and basically save everything I dreamed into my dream memory.

I'm also someone who does not have a bedtime or gets woken up by an alarm, so when I do wake up I have a lot of lazy dream memory to sift through, and before bed I have a lot of half-assed thoughts that I'm aware of but being conscious and knowing you're unconscious are two different things.

We already said hi tonight but the conversation was lost in the transition between threads

How are things going

Drunk enough to fuck Gina?

The Divine Comedy seems boring to me

Seems to just be about bad things happening to people the author doesn't like

Paradise Lost is my favorite book though

The name "Michael Cato" has good flow overall

It's iambic : ^ )

I can't leave, Wish-chan is sad so I want to give him (You)'s

for the record i liked this before it was trending