Plumbo absolutely BTFO!

Plumbo absolutely BTFO!

Banning trannies from the military is key Posadist praxis

MORE TRANSGENDER BABY KILLERS!

How does the military work

I am fucking sick and tired of libs thinking it would be bad to get nuked by the DPRK.

I dont care about trannies in the military, honestly

That must be the shittiest caricature of Trump I've ever seen. It barely resembles him in any way.

that's not how it works

He never made a distinction in his tweets.

And stop defending this fucker, Jesus Christ, why does Holla Forums hate chicks with dicks so much.

TRUMP IS ERODING US AIR DEFENSES FROM THE INSIDE

Because they are mentally ill men

HE IS DOING IT TO HELP LE RUSSIA XD

Trannies tend to be hardcore idpolers.

because transgenderism is a mental illness.

Have you ever viewed a political cartoon before? Shitty caricatures are par for the course.

Spoken like real cuckservatives

Man, the trans military ban is something else. While trans people shouldn't be barred from careers because of their gender identity, I'm never going to advocate for anyone's right to join the fucking US military.

Trans people don't gross me out. They irritate me because they hijack the smaller leftist orgs all the fucking time.

There are plenty of annoying capitalist liberals of all sexes and gender identities, it's not something unique to transgender people.

No, I just respect science because I'm not a fucking moron like you.

ebin

This board is full of insecure retards struggling to fit in. They see a consistent anti-idpol stance on this board and trip over their dicks trying to rush to fit in by going all the way in the other direction where they end up sounding like right wing idpolers.

Support the DPRK against transgender imperialism.

I unironically wish my hair was like that.

please help me
I always argue with my bourgie friends about North Korea and they claim that there are "human rights violations" and say the defectors aren't being payed by the South Koreans.
I need sources to disprove them.

You need to be fit physically and mentally in order to serve in the military. Taking hormones disqualifies like needing testosterone does. Why should taking estrogen a hormone that weakens your muscles and fucks with your mental state be any different?

Why should muh hormones and sex change which permanently alters the body reduces strength and mental fitness be acceptable?

Well I mean they do allow females to enlist. Are you suggesting that only females who take male hormones should be allowed to serve? Because that would be pretty absurd.

Females physical fitness and mental fitness is without hormone suppluments is what is being evaluated and some of them cannot muster the physical strength to do the minimum requirements a man can.

There is no problem with this As long as they are not taking any kind of a hormone supplument And testerone fucks with womens emotional and physical state to. Its a no go zone for both. You cannot take hormone suppluments and serve. Period. Whats wrong with that? They cause so many problems when you receive the opposite. Why do you think they are a positive influence on the military if these female hormones weaken muscles in men and weaken mental stability?

Thats what you think is good enough?

I think it's not that clear cut. Many joined because they are poor and have no health insurance, and many other health plans explicitly exclude transgender care. So for a lot it seems to be a shitty situation required to get care

that slick entryist

Its called gulag

I have nothing against transsexual comrades, but I agree with the ban. Not because I hate trans people but because I want to see the war machine fall, and anything that prevents people from throwing their lives away to neoliberalism is something I support. This is a rational position, no?

That infographic is really fucking terrible

except that time when brazil with another countries killed 60% of paraguay population

I mostly agree with the ban because why the fuck would a leftist want it to be possible for workers to join a bourgeois institution of brainwashing and imperialism? An exclusion of specific cases like transgenders is a step in the right direction for weakening not just the image of the army of one of the largest nation states in the world, but the actual army itself. We should be wishing for more bans of specific cases like this if anything, you know, being anti-war and pro-class war and shit.

I know I hate trump so I guess I love war now

That was Hungary tho

even if they are, and?

and? Depression is also considered a mental illness. Many things are. That doesn't give you the right to be closeminded asshole

The only decent part of this is that they didn't go for the "xdd france always loses" meme. Greece and Iran are particularly cancerous - yeah, let's pretend those nations are the same people as civilizations from 2000+ years ago.

Just Because They're Queer Doesn't Mean They Aren't Acting In The Service Of Imperialism