Boss gives you a raise

You faggots better not post tsundere girls in this thread. Tsundere is the shittiest trope of all time

jesus christ this i why no one talks you guys seriously

Fuck off.

we've been here before

SAME AS IT EVER WAS
SAME AS IT EVER WAS
SAME AS IT EVER WAS

i live for these threads tbqh

THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE
THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE

Hey, I see one of my posts in there.

i lied and i'm liying in bed writting this post instead of working like i said i would.
I guess i won't be called again :D

you deserved it

Also:

really happened to me tho

Jesus, what kinda work did you do?

What do these recurring threads say about the psyche of Holla Forums?

I mean, I got to eat, just while I was working. I worked in retail.

You have a contract, they are legally obligated to pay you.
Do you have a union or something?

Fetishes are always about things that are taboo.

For example, I like dominant women and especially when they are in SS uniforms.

it's made of HP sauce

It's a shitty part-time supermarket job, but it's close to my home and it helps me pay for expenses. The problem isn't that they wouldn't give me the money, but they'll probably not extend my contract for another year even though I would really like that. They want as many obedient teenagers who don't speak out against this type of shit as possible, so people like me would be let go.
I should probably report the guy, since he likely dodged a bunch of taxes by pocketing that extra 50%.

You have a diaper fetish?

Report him, satan. I worked in a shitty supermarket with an abusive cunt too. He asked us to specify which times of the day we could work, told him i could only work on mornings during the week, then he got mad when i left at 12 to go to school for tests and fired me. Those kind of cunts deserve the worst.

I'll do what I can, famalam.

But my gott, what if the opposite is true?
What if it is not the is pent up layered frustrations of these closet bibliophiles, but the material organization of society that revolves around them which appears to be feeding this macabre phenomena, the feigned explicit sexualization of work. These modern "I'm your friend" type of bosses and managers, you know, the charismatic "lets go and have a beer together after work" kind of guys, aren't they the capitalist equivalent of the sexually manipulating friend, what is it they call it…prekleto a no, no, a fuckbuddy, yes, a friend-with-benefits one that talks and teases but never delivers in full, you know?

Threads such as these could be intended, despite it not being fully apparent, to parody the dominant culture of cloaked boot-licking in a very perverted, uh, Kafka-ish manner while purposefully evolving the psychological traps within it. Traps, not in the human sense, no, no, it's not that, but traps that made out of false and manufactured enjoyment from empty achievements. Much like internal corporate ideology evolved from the late Victorian era up until today, uh, these expressions, which could be called bottled-up frustrations, are pushed to the most visible and extreme in a Freudian sense, the sexual orgasm.

Isn't modern multinational corporate hierarchy composed of these false and empty baits, no? An ever steeper staircase of near worthless promotions with more responsibilities but little to no less pay, and so on and so on?

Kek

needs more sniffing but great effort user.

I love you

Enjoy being tortured forever by Jesus.

People who get worthless degrees rather than lucrative equipment certs are why lazy fucks like me make $25 an hour.

In real terms the min wage in the 70s was $22 so you ain't shit.

Life is pretty good fam, also

I dont mean to sound like a bootlicking prick, but holy fuck do some of these people need a reality check when they enter the workforce.

Realshit, you cant ask for any favors or leniency from your boss before he gets a chance to know you and can be assured that you aren't taking his kindness for granted. Dont know how many times I have a particularly diligent worker I barely knew a half day when he asked for it, just to have gim not show up at all the next day.

by all means, enjoy it while it lasts

im already brown and a replacement for the fat fucks with the same certs who demanded a salary and health insurance.

I was brought in when this branch opened up immediately after those fucks where let go from by the main branch, last thing I heard about them was that they went to some distribution center in Sacramento for work.

I guess capitalism did work in an emancipatory manner for you. But note how your emancipation has clearly defined limits; no health insurance for example. So even you could still benefit from the socialization of medicine. And surely if you take the broader view you must also see how temporary and relative the advantage conferred on you was. If they could use you to replace your predecessor, it's only a matter of time before you go the same way.

You're too right, my brain must've shorted out. Attempting to emulate Žižek may have been a bit beyond the capabilities of my crude bioprocessing goo-vat.

btfo commies, how will you ever recover?

I don't understand this one at all.

every day my hatred grows

It seems u have posted using the leftcom flag. Ur post has been archived. Thank u.