It doesn't get more woke than this

It doesn't get more woke than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dk9XY8Nrs0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess he meant bourgeois economics

I don't understand why using violence against, let us say, a dictatorship of some sort makes a rebel group just as authoritarian as the regieme it is trying to topple. The only way thay stance would make sense was if you believed that seisure of property was horrific in the same sort of way that mowing down people in the street was, which reveals the perspective behind this image.

Because you are imposing your will upon the world by force of arms, using violence to coerce people into behaving as you desire. That you do so in reaction to others doing the same makes it no less authoritarian.

I prefer the one that omits aut-left and lib-right

So this was made by a pacifist who thinks punching someone who has already spent a decade socking you in the face is immoral?

To me, this looks like a passive-aggressive right-winger who doesn't know what they are talking about.

at last i truly see

the modern left also supports violence against people who hurt their feelings though.

ah yes, "the left"

the right has always been feels > reals. what do you think is "the modern left" ?

idk i guess i often see it as 'auth left' vs 'auth right' and support the 'auth left'.

i think the libertarian argument can only go so far. sometimes, people don't actually know what is best for them and need a swift kick in the balls and an auth left is good for that

at least, as long as the 'auth left' is held accountable to supporters. if not this, then fuck it basically

what the fuck?
user, did you smoke liberalism?
ideologies are bad for your brain

youtube.com/watch?v=dk9XY8Nrs0A

I like this one.
Although I would underline "private institutions" several times and downplay the state until you get to 1984 tier levels, because I'm not an anarchist.

This is a better worded version of that one.
Also best (Left-Com made) Compass

Revolution even by anarchists will always be extremely authoritarian acts. Doesn't mean they're wrong.

The most epic meme.

we get it…the political compass is shit

check yourself

Engels was a seriously epic memer.

A perfect example of this is that the modern (American) left is ephebophobic as fuck, among other things. They think they have the right to run other people's lives because of some nonsense threat narrative about psychological harm they have absolutely no fucking evidence for, and they want to censor and murder people who use logic and facts to take their non-arguments apart. These people need to be forcibly made to understand that they don't have the right to police people's bedrooms.

This is the same thing every totalitarian government in history has said. What makes you think you're part of the group that knows what's best for yourselves?

and hitler loved his dog.
(though you don't have to know what's best for yourself to know what's best for solving aggregate problems. an efficient urban transport planner can still be a drunk driver.)

Violence is literally the imposition of one will upon another. What is not "authoritarian" about that?

So the state and private institutions are violence. Is it violence to retaliate against them?

Why wouldn't it be?

I definitely am.

Principal opposition to muh ebul violence and authority is completely fucking retarded. I am glad you two realised that yourselves.

What's your point? You think you're going to be the ones to succeed in creating a better society through political repression when everyone who's ever said that before you has created a trash fire of a society that ended up being a worldwide pariah?

You didn't answer my question, either. What makes you think you're part of the group that knows what's best for yourselves, or anyone else?

Non totalitarian governments have also broadly run with the "you don't know what's best with you" line. It doesn't mean anything. Hitler liked dogs, it says nothing about dog owners.
Except, y'know, most first world states with particular emphasis on pre-1970s appreciation for economic interventionism. (The fucking cunts, making me wear a seatbelt rather than letting me decide as a FREE INDIVIDUAL [tm]…)
This is not a time for soundbites, but I can feel the hand of history on my shoulder.

What do you call a guy who lives on a farm and shoots any Nazis, Commies, cops, soldiers, mailmen, firemen, dogs, children, Niggers, Jews, Porkys, women or faggots who step onto his property? Is that a Libertarian? I want to know how I should describe myself

An edgy teenager.

Holy shit you are reaching levels of stupidity i have never seen.

Let's get dialectical about this then. If it's authoritarian to impose your will on someone else and it's authoritarian to fight it, then the only way to not be authoritarian is to either submit whenever someone is authoritarian or to be lucky and never have anyone be authoritarian in the first place. In the latter case authoritarianism is meaningless because nothing is present that could be called authoritarianism. In the former case, submission is an enabling factor of authoritarianism, which is support for authoritarianism and can be considered part of the system of authority. Thus once authority is introduced, you can either fight it (which is called authoritarian) or submit (which supports the system of authoritarianism). Thus there is nothing an opponent of authoritarianism can do. The only escape would be if the authoritarian stopped being authoritarian voluntarily, which is liberal fantasy.

He said economics
I for free markets.(Flag related)
That counts as economics
Capitalism allows the rich to stay rich and the poor to stay poor.
I want a truly free market.

Not really. Economics is the discipline dedicated to the study of the economy, not the underlying force.

Huntin' for that lie