Who else is a slut™!

Who else is a slut™!
Yeah, i love feminism™!….brought to you by rebook™

begone harlot

How the fuck do you buy tickets to walk?

Alternatively if it's to spectate naked feminist whores I'm all for it depending on what perks are included.

You get a bottle of lube and a portable masturbatorium with every ticket

But I'm left handed!

Wow this is so weird. Usually corps are so concerned about offending any of their customers they avoid language like this. Are corps really having this tough of a time reaching young people they'll risk pissing off some of their conservative customers like this?
In Transmetropolitan there was this thing call Gottibot that could manufacture anything you wanted for you instantly. But it had the personality of a mobster and would be extremely abrasive to anyone using it. I think it was supposed to be a parody of the 90s tude at the time, which was even recognized by young people as being sterile even in its own time.
I never thought I'd see the day when corps legitimately try to troll their own customers like in Transmetropolitan.

*so concerned about offending

I think this panel sums it up pretty well

How is endorsing a slutwalk a bad move though? It's ostensibly a feminist cause, it has instant name recognition with a popular celebrity (Amber Rose) and it's obviously lucrative. A corporation as big as Reebok doesn't give a fuck about alienating a few Parental Advisory obsessive moms in the process if all of the other stuff I mentioned holds.

Using the term "Slut" was feminists way of reclaiming the word since it carried some pretty ugly connotations.
I don't think it's been reclaimed completely though, I think even plenty of young women would still take offense to it, although I feel like "bitch" has been reclaimed.
Regardless using the word slut is nonetheless inflammatory either in its traditional use or its reclamation.

If someone is proud to be called a bitch they're 100% likely to be a shitty person you should avoid

Reebok is a mass market brand. Usually a smaller niche label will be created to do something edgy like this so the much larger label won't be tarnished.
It'd be like if Nintendo announced their next Mario game was going to be X rated.

I've heard and read plenty of women refer to themselves as bitch.

Wonderful, more diffused spectacle.

The less subtle late capitalism is the better I suppose

I know they exist, I'm saying they all have personality disorders.

Reebok has been pretty irrelevant since the 90s, so yeah I guess they are trying (a bit too hard) to appeal to a new market segment which didn't give a fuck about the brand previously.

Yeah, when I think about it I can't remember the last time I've even seen anyone wear Reeboks.

It's pretty clumsy, isn't such ostentatious styling passé amount women? At first I thought it was some an event about flaming transexual men.

Your rotate the pyramid dummy. I thought you people were supposed to be creative?

was keeding