Trump Says War With North Korea an Option

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/sen-lindsey-graham-trump-says-war-north-korea-option-n788396?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
allthingsnuclear.org/dwright/new-north-korean-icbm
asia.nikkei.com/Features/China-up-close/With-hydrogen-bomb-test-North-Korea-s-Kim-emulates-Mao
38north.org/2017/08/jschilling080117/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link: nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/sen-lindsey-graham-trump-says-war-north-korea-option-n788396?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

they can't keep getting away with it

We need a true communist rebellion against the deposit.
Arm the citizens.

FAKE NEWS

Yeah, it won't happen. If it does it would probably be for the best that America becomes an irrelevant irradiated backwater.

He's seemed a bit demented and depressed from time to time, he is under stress after all. Perhaps he might wish to be remembered in death, be recorded with a literal bang?

Trump wont do shit

Fucking Posadists

That's not neocon propaganda, that's NK propaganda, and since nobody has called out the missile trajectory as fake, it's true. It's the nuclear deterrent.
Iraq being able to strike anyone was a laughable joke and an incredible sleight of hand that faggots all over the world bought, but the norks being capable of delivering a nuclear payload is nothing a neocon would say out loud if false - the money is in the threat and the intervention before it's too late. The neocon thrives on war, and a country being able to annihilate them at declaration? That would kill the neocon.

How are they supposed to improve them without testing them?
It's not like the USSR and USA never launched a few empty ICBMs

This is to fuck with the media; remember what he did with the ships?

Of course there's a plan to destroy North Korea, but not Israel, Saudi Arabia or ISIS which NK is opposed to. What else would this puppet want?

Exactly, America is a puppet unto itself, of the global arms enterprise and finance, its own creation resultant from the American Dream.

Can NK even reach anything further than Cali?

I don't think Lindsey Graham is a very valid source, but no one seems to be saying he's bullshitting, and the Trump Administration has put war with NK on the table in the past, so…

It could easily be intercepted mid-flight though, couldn't it?

Good, North Korea is an embarrassment only allowed to fester because America has grown weak, a nation of crybabies happy to watch the pillars of the earth crumble, lest they might chip nail if they followed their duty in upholding them.

Honestly, I think the DPRK might pull a Vietnam on the USA

If NK strikes anyone with a nuke it will be US troops directly, either in South Korea, Okinawa or a fleet off their coast in the Pacific. They aren't just going to randomly blow up some American city. There is no strategic value in that and will do nothing to aid their subsequent armed, protracted resistance to US invasion.

I think they would attempt it as a "if we're going down we're taking them with us" kind of deal. But it's more likely they would do it on Seoul

I almost want the next US military adventure to begin. Better sooner than later.

They won't do that. There is not suicidial impulse in NK, they have long term strategic goals, and none of those goals involve killing a hundred thousand koreans in a fit of petulance. NK's limited nuclear capacity and the f act the threat to them is undeniably existential means that, if the deterrent fails, they will be forced to use it *strategically during wartime*, which means hitting high concentrations of US troops.

No, because warheads hit the planet at something like 20,000km/h and by the time they're mid flight you're completely fucked.
The missile actually breaks off in the orbit of Earth and ejects warheads on trajectories to hit targets. There's something like a dozen nuclear warheads in every missile.

Estimates suggest that their most recent model should have a range in between 10,000 and 11,000 km, so it's just barely enough depending on where it's launched from. NK does not yet have a nuclear warhead that would fit in the Hwasong-14 missile. I may be wrong about that, however.

allthingsnuclear.org/dwright/new-north-korean-icbm

Reminder that you're legally only allowed 15 nuclear warheads per missile.
The NK is the only country that ignores this.
l8z yankez

Just making shit up now eh

Nah, nuclear treaties. I think it's 15, from memory. The NK obviously isn't a party to any of them.
The salient point here is that anyone with an ICBM can wreck your shit from half a planet away.

You need rockets with rockets coming out of them fired by massive rockets triangulated by satellites and ground stations and engineers and - oh fuck it the NK have actually just plopped two nuclear warheads above the US as geostationary satellites years ago because having geosats is totally legal and nobody has to give them weapons inspections.

The USA are toast if they fight with NK.

I don't have any source on this computer but i've been reading about this, the west is near a new financial crisis and the Clinton/Obama/Bush/Congress are simply losing their minds.

The new santions against Rusia have as main objective to attack the European Untion, no Russian natural gas/oil is an imposible demand for the EU to acomplish

USA is also going to invade Venezuela

I'm saying this because USA simply can't go to war against NK. That's off the table.

What i don't understand is what do they really seek by doing these threats

Back to reddit, retard

I don't think many leaders in the US really believe the countries military or political control can really be over-extended. Their wrong, but the idea that the so-called deep state that delivers need-to-know info to those who need-to-know is made of superhumanly competent, with pure, patriotic motives is a fiction.

This tbh, they're dumb faggots that landed on the magical job tree. And I love them for it.
As we've seen, many of the workers they drag in hate their ideals and leak
On top of that, the more they control the workers the more workers they oppress and recruit, causing the cycle to loop
Apparently, having a huge authoritarian state built on keeping misery alive and the wealth of the few is unpopular, so that's why we see libertarians, contractors, marxists, pissed off workers, banding together against one thing: Injustice.

Pretty corny I know but lots of people hate that shit and would probably be happy to talk it out with each other without all the other dickheads. I think libertarians and marxists would probably get on if tankies and ancaps would stop sperging out.

Fuck I clicked on the wrong post. It was something about leakers or whatever.

or

pick your propaganda sweetie

The 3 Pillars of the Right

- Zionism
- Cuckoldry
- Capitalism

Is it possible for North Korea to drop a nuke on Seoul via aircraft? How possible is it that North Korea has sleeper cells in South Korea?

Of course is fiction, that's why i said they are losing their minds due the future they (we all) presume

I've been reading a comunist economist saying South Corea is behaving so bad it could end up being absorbed by NK

Might it be they are sending the military because they don't want to see the image of the portrayed successfull country being absorbed by the bad one?

They don't need an aircraft to hit Seoul with a nuke.

If North Korea makes a move against South Korea it means they are at war with the US, no matter if the South Korea collapses completely and gets peacefully annexed.

There are no real good options to beat North Korea.

Those who think there are have not thought of the most likely, "war" scenario.

Unless Trump can find a way around Mattis, it'll never happen.

There are plenty of decent options with North Korea. If Trump hadn't gutted the State Dept, we might be on our way to a nuclear freeze a la Iran right now. North Korea has stated again and again that these weapons are only for deterrence, and that they're willing to freeze the program if the US & SK scale back their military exercises and give them aid. They're trying to copy Mao's tactic of normalizing relations, likely eventually aiming for a Nixon type economic deal:
asia.nikkei.com/Features/China-up-close/With-hydrogen-bomb-test-North-Korea-s-Kim-emulates-Mao

They're a horrible state, but provoking them is harmful nonsense.

war hawks (of any stripe: neocon, trotskyist, imperialist, fascist, whatever the fuck) are the worst people on earth

NK was well within its rights to get nukes, and if Trump invaded them I'd probably actually protest

I used to think that North Korea being able to nuke the US is just a meme, but following the recent developments concerning the advances of North Korean ICBM technology made me reevaluate this.
38north.org/2017/08/jschilling080117/
There actually is a realistic chance that the DPRK will be able to strike the US in five years max, and ICBMs are extremely hard to counter. Only Russia as a fully operational anti-ICBM system, American and Israelian defense against such a threat are still in the initial stages of operational testing. There is an actual realistic chance of the DPRK nuking Washington in a year without the US being able to do much against this.

Lmao the US fucks with Asia again they lead to South Korea's total annihilation and North Korea taking the rest in their border like they want. You either need a lot of troops or a lot of drones, and either won't win unless you resort to using a nuke.

Either way the results are catastrophic and the US once again leaves an Asian conflict as the more hated party, and more evidence can be made the US is a fucked up war machine that only destroys whatever it touches and profits off whatever it destroys.

And I really think Trump is demented enough to do it and go down in history as the man who lost a war harder than Vietnam

In 5 years they'll probably have sufficient defense. Russia will hardly be attacked, they have no reason to.

Here's unironically hoping it happens though

Do you have the strength, hoochie?

Stop swallowing propaganda, North Korea has no interest in actually using their weapons. They're solely for the sake of causing a deterrence to the west while gathering support at home. They've said countless times that they wouldn't use the nukes unless provoked. Kim is anything but suicidal. If his actions have told us anything, they've told us that he's a cold and calculating leader bent on maintaining rule.
Mao did the exact same thing. Diplomacy is the only option.

Fifteen percent concentrated power of will

Has anti-ICBM technology actually been tested under combat conditions? So far, this is all very, very theoretical. I don't think there will ever be a sufficient defense against ICBMs.

I don't think they will but if they really do obtain these capabilities it changes the geopolitical playground a lot.

We can counter a single or small number of ICBMs comfortably. Our anti-ICBM defense isn't nearly as good as what Russia has developed, but that doesn't matter when the DPRK will only be able to successfully launch a handful at best and only several years down the road. Not that I think the DPRK would ever actually do it short of the US nuking/invading them.

People are talking about them nuking the US but that's at best speculative.

What I'm sure of is that Seoul would be a crater the moment a deceleration of war is announced and South Korea might not be willing to respond its strongest just from the weariness a nuclear attack brings. Terms of surrender would be made, because nobody wants a face full of either napalm, land mines, or nuclear weapons.

So then, what the US has to "Free" South Korea?

What happened the last time we did that? "Free" a nation? Doesn't exactly go the US's way does it, leads to a lot more resentment then it does peace. And what we're talking would be unprecedented since World War II. Trump would go down as making the single greatest miscalculation since Imperial Japan decided to ally with the Axis. This would be worse than Bush, worse than Vietnam.

I hope Trump does it his ass would go down in history as the dumbest mother fucker alive

This is why every US president has let them go free, nobody wants the blame for that disaster, just let it go, and walk away

What's wrong with the US's missile program?

USA is a piece of shit country; it would rule if DPRK nukes them

I feel like if North Korea went to war they would just do same shit they did during the Korean War i.e., Zerg rush fortified defensive fighting positions with human waves of cannon fodder until they get cut down, then rinse and repeat. Think about it, 1960's era titan missiles are more advanced than anything North Korea has today.

Israel vs North Korea, who would win realistically speaking?

Whoa, I thought I was on Twitter fo a second there.