Why are leftists usually unattractive?

Why are leftists usually unattractive?

I don't mean to troll or offend anyone, but I'm genuinely curious why leftism attracts ugly people so often.

Also I'm a liberal, so spare me your alt-right protest pics you got from /r/beholdthemasterrace. They're ugly too, I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ContraPoints
youtube.com/user/xaxie1
youtube.com/channel/UCDULjo1v2Hivuu4h4LZSTUQ
youtube.com/user/MaoistRebelNews2
youtube.com/channel/UCepkun0sH16b-mqxBN22ogA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because leftists are sexually frustrated and blame capitalism for their virginity.

Go back to raydid.
'sage' goes in email field

nice

truth hurts huh

Honest answer, your perception of what an average person looks like has been aggressively changed by the capitalist media pushing beautiful airbrushed people on you at all times, therefore when you see pictures of normal looking people you declare them hideous.

stop posting this thread every day

alright, someone whip up those pics of blue haired dyke idpol liberals that Holla Forumsacks think are leftists

your'e just malnourished, sweetie

4/10 is almost average. You dumb liberal waste.

Having all the good boy points, getting all the tendies and being a big boned lad is the new punk rock.

The attractiveness scale isn't average weighted. Anything below 7/10 is below average.

Larping in public about politics in general attracts ugly people. Only attractive people in politics you'll find are the ones who are already have a solid profession but entered politics out of necessity, by accident.

Our youtubers are pretty attractive.

Contra, badmouse, muke, Jason

Oh and you don't think I'm attractive? Real nice.

You're probably new here actaully, muke = xexizy

who who who and who

You haven't even uploaded a video yet, Matey.

contra: youtube.com/user/ContraPoints

badmouse: youtube.com/user/xaxie1

muke (xexizy): youtube.com/channel/UCDULjo1v2Hivuu4h4LZSTUQ

Jason the sex god: youtube.com/user/MaoistRebelNews2

You probably don't know them because they don't jump on every retarded trend to get views from 11 year olds.

Oh shit Mexie exists too and she's actually a girl: youtube.com/channel/UCepkun0sH16b-mqxBN22ogA

Motherfucker this is not a game. I am the true MM.

ugly trap

balding spic

anglo numale

autistic anglo numale

these are considered attractive for leftists?

well guess that can't be helped.

What kind of shite taste would I need to find hairlets and non-passing traps attractive?

Yes, all they have going for them is twitter whores that would never fuck them and only want their beta bux

I know things are getting heated and this is some quite serious debate we're all having, but there's no need to confuse this place with reddit and use spacing like that.

Now this is projection.

No, I don't follow ecelebs and attention whores

A better question: Why do leftists (and people in particular, but leftists are the direct issue) love to photograph themselves engaging in activism so much?

It's a pretty serious barrier to me bothering with anything. I don't even look that bad, I just don't want some photo of me with a stupid banner about austerity winding up online forevermore.

I mean christ, sometimes they even do it with teams of people before doorknocking. I could just about stomach the embarassment of walking around in a high-vis vest asking people if they'd ever considered voting for the X-Y-Z party, what they think about the pastie tax, the omnishambles budget and the prospect of Ed Miliband as being prime minister - but photographing the occasion? No, clear off. No. We're not doing this. I'm going home.

maybe if leftists let their kids utilize their autism on the internet you'd actually get shit done like the frogfags did with Trump

It's the "THERE ARE DOZENS OF US. LITERALLY DOZENS" mentality. They want to show that the leftism is growing and totally isn't dead.

It's a pity she's not that atractive. At least not as much as Muke.

soros only picks the uglyones for sorosbux

Oh, so you're just shitting up multiple threads, not content to shit up the one you made, already shitting the place up in general. So much for human nature.

Top bait

:3

Radical politics is attractive to losers who feel like the system is to blame for their virginity.

Because most people are ugly.

Those people looks average.

Ancaps are mostly attractive and well adjusted people, that's why /liberty/ is full of ubermen alpha males and Holla Forums and Holla Forums are populated by basement dwelling virgins.

That's because burgers are genetic garbage.

No that's just white people

51% of millennial men have low sperm count

Yeah because we dumped it all in your mother.

Nothing says well-adjusted like wanting to reduce consent age laws !

ebin

So this is the response of the chest thumping ubermen alpha male in the US? Small wonder America can only win a civil war.

What response were you expecting to a shitty joke?

A better joke.