New Bill Making It A Federal Crime To Boycott Israel's Making It's Way Through The Senate

Wow, 45 senators already support it. Who woulda thought so many American politicians are ready to sacrifice The First Amendment to protect Israel from rightful criticism…

Source:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html

Let the shitshow begin!

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/170
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Namefags belong in gulag.

How the fuck do you make boycotting illegal, on like a practical level? How would you determine if it's a boycott or just a lack of buying things? I don't usually buy yarmulkes and desert eagles.

This is the most flagrant act I've ever seen come out of the AIPAC lobby. Do they really think they haven't tipped their hand this time?

lmfao

Boycotting = Not supporting Israel enthusiastically enough

I swear, they just handed every anti-Semite every reason to hate Jews on a silver platter.

They've either totally lost the plot or are playing at some kind of diabolical 4D Hegelian long con. Either way it'll be interesting.

Israel should just annex USA

Even if a boycott ban in it self is basically unenforcable, does it not forbid advocating, supporting or promoting boycotts at the same time, too?
Many legislations contain punishents against those who incite or push for criminal activity. This applies to Burgerland, if I'm not completely mistaken, right?

americans are cucks in every sense. they'll say they're happy that israel has banned free speech, they didn't want it anyway.
if this bill passes (90% likely) literally no one will do anything apart from some irrelevant protesters that get smashed in five minutes.

Is it time to go nazbol?
Also here's the text of it I think, congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/170

It'll probably just outlaw organizing or advocating for an Israel boycott

That appears to be a different but similar bill proposed last January.

It's always time to go NAZBOL

Wonder how pol feels about this bill.

Holla Forums always was and always has been a firm supporter of Israel and if President Trump signs on it's going to make America great again. Leftycucks btfo.

They'll pretend to hate it but secretly they have a hard on for israel since every person they elect supports it.

It's aimed at commercial entities. You can still say GTKRWN. They'll still be making their shekels though.

Based Israel! We just keep winning! Anti-semites BTFO!

Is 5d chess still a meme? I feel like 5d chess should still be a meme.

Can we also talk bout what slimy pieces of Zionist shit Dennis Prager, Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris are for pushing non-stop "greatest country in the world", American exceptionalist propaganda to the American public, but secretly all owning property in Israel, having dual citizenship and shilling for The Israeli Government's interests at the expense of the American taxpayer? They *literally* play both teams behind a façade of "America #1".

reminder to never take MMT fags seriously

Didn't Anwar Shaikh eternally BTFO MMT in "Capitalism"?
IDK I've never read it but I think someone said so here.

What are those?

What I don't understand is why a lot of neocons seem to support Israel and are the first to decry Antifa and defend their "freeze peach". Yet by supporting Israel they are supporting a country that blatantly "treads" on their free speach. I mean Israel blocks the entry of people into their country who have criticized their government or called for boycotts. And this bill is icing on the cake. Why the cogntitive dissonance?

Modern monetary theory fan gays who think governments can spend like drunken sailors because they watched a Deficit Owls video on youtube.

Neocons are literal kikes.

Because neocons are Zionists, it's part of the ideology.

All governments prevent non-citizens to enter their country. The United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, etc.
to single out Israel is intellectually dishonest.

I get that but I just don't understand how the blatant hypocrisy isn't more explicit and realized by the general public. Then again it makes sense that people aren't aware of it, as any anti-Israel critique is automatically met with calls of anti-semitism

Nah but I mean people who are explicitly critiques of a government policy? Muscians, as an example, sometimes get banned from countries, but generally this only happens if the person is deemed a serious threat, as in a leader of a violent organization. In the case of Israel its purely political, which is uncharacteristic of the other countries you mentioned.

It's suppressed. Who's talking about it? Even "alternative" media like drudge or infowars is gagged.

People are quite frankly really dumb, and will put their petty tribal alliegances ahead of their civil liberties. They don't seem to realise civil liberties are things people died to attain and are not just given up freely.
Most Americans think Israel are good boys and actually subscribe to the "if you don't have anything to hide you don't have anything to fear" school of civil liberties.
I mean libertarianism in America just means low taxes and the ability to shoot minorities without repercussion, rather than actual civil liberty stuff like internet/data freedoms, repealing the patriot act etc.

ZOG is real

So it would seem.