Marxist Mateys assemble!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1922390.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autism

YARRRRR
MM is the best poster on leftypol tbqh

Heh, nice try cuck.

I don't see you making any OC. When you start making leftist content, then I'll be happy to hear out your criticism.

Thanks man.

Followers of Stalin, assemble.

Shitty as it is, he nailed it with the leftcom.

YARR!

Who created this mega autism? It looks straight out of devian art

YARR!

every time I see it I lose my shit

I don't know why there's just something off about them

fuck you it's good

You know how you see drawings that your little sister or brother (or if you have kids) sons/ daughters give you, that isn't necessarily great, but you can tell that they put their love into it to make it for you?

It's kind of how I feel about this. It's the thought that counts.

Is that because your mascot is in it?

Well duh.

This must be a false flag. t. false flag

YARRR

Well, fuck it. Let's see what you guys are doing to me this timeā€¦

Holy fucking shit, this is awesome. XD I inadvertently started a whole new lefty gang celebrating my apparent autism! This OC from you guys actually made me genuinely laugh. I wasn't expecting this at all! Thanks so much! It really means more to me than you think.

Fakeposter detected. Again, you fail to properly imitate me, primarily in challenging others to make OC instead of pledging to actually make more, hopefully better, OC yourself. I thought we went over this in the last thread. You still aren't convincing.

Yay, it's Bat'ko!! :D I was wondering whether you would even notice this meme sprouting up about me, considering my DeviantArt-tier (or so they all say) fan art of you has become so synonymous with me in the process. I was worried my not-so-stellar reputation on Holla Forums thus far would end up negatively affecting you somehow, and I would very much hate myself if that ever happened. I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude that you still appreciate my artwork that much. I literally spent about 5 or more hours putting the whole thing together. It really means a lot to me to hear your kind words in regards to it. Never stop being the awesome anarcho-syndicalist you are, Bat'ko! Cheers!

Very happy to hear it, user! I had that image of Leftcom Pirate in mind for a long time before bringing him to life, per se. The whole armchair leftist imagery was just asking for that kind of cartoony caricature, if you ask me.

What's wrong with the legs exactly, if I may ask? I welcome any and all constructive criticism. I'm still trying to improve my art. Trust me, if you thought this was shitty, you do NOT want to see the kind of art I used to make. Some of it makes me seriously cringe. You would probably die from seeing it.

Oh man, what the fuck is this?
I unironically like how he drew Stirner in particular though

I mean, seriously, is this reflective satire?

Jesus Christ

pants are spooks

MarxistMatey is a legend. New oc when?

Can you do some specifically anti/pol/ shit? Like sometime to taunt Holla Forums posters here with?

No! Devout M80 here, you should do a piece of your art with all the leftypol youtubers in.

Holla Forums here. Please do make some more OC.

Only if you put me in it (if you are gonna though I want to change my avatar, let me know and I'll tell you what I was thinking)

Marxist Matey. You have to make something / and claim Holla Forums drew it. Then upload it and make new youtube channel where you pretend to be a fedora kekistani. Please.

No, we aren't having a pony in a Lenin cap. I am considering you NON-CANONICAL.

God damn you I wasn't going to ask for that. I'm not that much of a ponyfag, I just like some of the fan material (I mostly mean first contact fanfics before you say anything)

That pic is pure shit.

>>>Holla Forums10280519
The reactions from Holla Forums are fucking priceless.

I do give it to them, they manage to out-autism us every single fucking time.

Glad your how I drew Stirner, user! I was trying to go for a sort of Genndy Tartakovsky simplicity of sorts, sort of the same with Spurdo as a tankie, though with a more fitting physique, as can clearly be seen.

Unironically this, th

I'm ready for the marxist matey cringe!

*>>192034

fixed it for ya m80

fuck, lemme try again

YAARRRRR I'll keep my only eye out! iykwim Muh dick

Fuck off Angloplasm, nobody wants to be in your gang. Mateys4lyf

Fuck off, black boy.
MarxistMatey is 10 times better than you

YARR!
The only cringe in this thread be ye.

YARRR THE MODS HAVE DROPPED THE ANCHOR! SCURVY CURS TBQHWUM80

AVAST!

honestly this

Yeah that web m is about the same quality as OP's "drawing"

MATEYS I HAVE DELIVERED

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1922390.html

But the mods anchored it, along with this thread. My memes are now a limited time offer!

Go get a glimpse at the new OC before it sinks to Davey Jones' Locker!

We dont even know anymore