Ben Shapiro vs Cenk Uygur

youtu.be/Ix6RdWujfIM

So, anybody going to watch this memefest?

pure torture

Can't you put it in the Ann vs Anna Thread?

Asking mods to DELETE THIS..

Neat. Shapiro will likely whip him. I don't agree a lot with Ben but I respect his opinions and how he handles himself. I also dislike Cenk immensely.

requesting a Shapiro quote compilation that makes him look like /ourguy/

I hate America so fucking much.

9/11 will rise again if they keep on with this bs

shapiro is a whiny little shit who's wrong about everything, but he'll probably "win" here because he's good at making bullshit look like a cogent argument, while Cenk will be more off the cuff and won't seem as well prepared

The entire world has public healthcare systems and spend less than the US, how fucking dumb and classcucked can you be

And shapiro's argument seems to be 'you're taking away services from me and my wife'. That's some stiner tier shit.

CROWD IS ANNOYING

cenk is such a fucking mongoloid, how the fuck is he the voice of the progressives

His arguments are just so bad. Shapiro is easy to defeat he just debates mongrels like Cenk who are even incapable to make a case for a universal healthcare system that the entire world already successfully implemented.

Cenk is doing solid so far what are you guys watching?

Ben's voice is so goddamn annoying holy shit.

is ben shapiro a manlet?

I heard he was 5'4 but I think it's just a meme

Yes

He's 5'2

is paul really short too?

There's a reason he's called the Randlet

Yes.

i revise this, so far Cenk is winning. Shapiro is just fantasizing, lying and cherry-picking about healthcare. Every stat he's cited so far is misleading.

but what will normies think?

this my friend, this is the real question.

Chunk is doing better than expected so far but then again even a toddler can successfully argue for universal healthcare

wow whate nice way to bait the crowd into booing you

berating the crowd is the dumbest thing you can do lol

Shapiro is a con-man. He's not a very witty thinker, but he skipped two grades and went to Harvard, and he talks fast. For the average normies that means he's some kind of universal genius.

CENK GOT TRIGGERED

yes, he's good at making it look like he has a well thought-out case

this crowd seems really inconsistent lol

All of the autistic screeching by the right over someone stating basic Keynesian economics.

Also top kek, Cenk bragging about how state structure is allowing him to effectively exploit the labour of his employees.

Fucking beta

Fucking beta

Also what is wrong with this shit board taking forever to land a post

They're straw manning each other's arguments, no?

cenk on a roll here, ben being forced to defend big banking practices lmao

Also what is wrong with this shit board taking forever to land a post
same is happening to me

Shapiro is such a fucking cuck. He's now maneuvered himself into a position where he has to make a point that corporate money in politics is actually a good thing. Of course, burger crowd cheering.

holy shit ben shapiro is fucking annoying to listen to

The YouTube comments are so autistic. It make's it hard to watch the debate.

shapiro is such a faggot, I hope someone after the debate just walks up to him, knocks him out, and then shits on his face.

goddamit cenk

uh oh

Why is there a smiling black guy in the middle that never says anything?

debate moderator

How to win ANY debate in burgerland with this single weird trick

RAPID FIRE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry Cenk, but that's just incredibly wrong.

wtf was that lmao

you were doing so well cenk…

good

Alasdair MacIntyre goes into this. But in public discourse it is near impossible to have a talk without it devolving into obfuscating anecdotes, or to state an argument that is based on a different logical root. For example the argument: we should nuke first because we can't know what the other actor will do, is based in practical logic. While the argument: Nukes are inherently wrong, is a moral point.

For example just now Shapiro took cenk's separation of drives between different investments into his firm. That Qatar's investment in his firm is different from money going to Hillary's campaign. (which is kinda retarded in itself but whatever). And the conservative dude just said "why" "why" and then yelled "Because american freedom! xD". The former is a borderline game theory argument while the latter is a moral argument. Regardless of the "truthfulness' behind each of their arguments, they are both unable to even brush by each other in proving or refuting each other in their subject relation to each other.

But to get meaning out of this debate is like trying to dive into a pool 1 cm deep, so the content isn’t even there to have a "genuine discussion" anyways.

(Fixed some minor grammatical errors, I wrote this pretty quickly)

The more I watch about American politics, the more I support North Korea.

i though Cenk won overall, but got a little weak in the idpol part toward the end.

But really, conservatives will think Shapiro won and liberals will think Cenk won, little will have been learned by anyone and few if any opinions will have changed.

Or, iow, the free market of ideas working its wonders yet again.

Cenk did way better than I expected him too although the only thing they argued about was pretty easy to defend and the debate derailed right away towards economic systems and it's virtually impossible to defend the libertarian nonsense Shapiro loves.

The debate was way too short, they literally only touched two topics overall I think.

next up, lots of youtube videos with titles like:

Cenk Uygur DESTROYS Ben Shapiro!
and
Ben Shapiro DEMOLISHES Cenk Uygur

CAN AMERICANS STOP CLAPPING AND CHEERING FOR MORE THAN FORTY SECONDS OR DO THEY ALL HAVE AN ITCH EMBEDED IN THEIR DNA THAT MAKE THEM WANT TO DO THAT
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT'S NOT A MOTLEY CREW SHOW OR A FOOTBALL GAME

Fuck, I forgot to take off my shitposting flag, but :
Kim-senpai should make another ICBM trial this week to make sure he can nuke this joke of a country

Gexter's "Americans Clapping" series is probably one of the funniest things I've watched on youtube. Gex is probably the only person on the right that consistently makes me laugh.

It was a good debate?

Cenk won on the economic side, Ben really shilled for establishment banking practices. Unfortunately Cenk went hard idpol retard at the end and Shapiro finished strong. I think it was a tie.

Even TYT comments are admitting Cenk looked awful. I don't think he's ever won a debate against anybody.

Just be glad they didn't start throwing coins onto the stage, screaming
WE GIVE 20%

Yes.

Has shapiro ever debated anyone who isn't some meme celebrity or idiot SJW college teens?

no cuz he'd lose

watching it now, shapiro is sharp lad
Cenk is not

cenk got smoked
shapiro did his research into cenk's past debates and anticpiated all his zingers

gotta those 'ceps, breh

Wait, why the tower is already smoking before the plane hits it?

They were called the Twin Towers for a reason

TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR INVESTIGATION
that debate was so cringey I stopped after 10 minutes.