I can only save 200 bucks every month

I can only save 200 bucks every month.
Where can I invest that money so to basically have a return rate and basically be able to have money during the next economic collapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/invest-in-gold-without-buying-gold-1214757
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BitCoin

ammunition

so 50/50 bitcoin and silver?

I'm in spic shithole, not a burger.

What's stopping you again?

we don't have guns unlike burgers.

sell an ounce or 2 (depending on prices where you live) of weed a month and sell it to a specific net of good regular customers. You'll probably turn it into an extra 80-120 (again price dependent) bucks a month and if you do it right i.e. sell large amounts to a small amount of people (try and get quality weed and sell it at a decent rate and they will come mark my words) that could only be meeting a couple people a week

Then just buy tinned food and as large a folding knife as you can get away with.

Real estate. Houses retain their use value at least, and can be rented out.

too lazy for doing that.

the worst that could happen to me is a civil war on venezuela and we get flooded with venezuelans.

I'll take note, thanks.

I want to start saving right now, not so much about investment, but simply to have stuff to be able to afford food while the system collapses.

So, I guess I'll buy jewerlly from a sell buy bussiness.

You can buy big fuck off hunting crossbows in the UK, and automatic crossbow pistols. I'm getting myself one as soon as I get a couple paychecks down on this job

You could make it so it was less than an hours work a week i'm telling you

Buy an acre or two of land and a copy of The Encyclopedia of Country Living.That should be enough to keep you from starvation, if worst comes to worst.

You're in a spic shithole. I'm sure there's some guerilla group that wouldn't mind a cash infusion.

I'm looking at buying silver jewerly, as a way to have some savings under my matress.

I don't want to make money, but actually being able to save some.

Preferred Stocks are an option if you find some that are $200 or less, just collect intrest and flip them when it's got a good ror. Barring that gold usually does good in recession and if you've got cash saved up real estate or stocks usually go low, but those can take some serious cash.

bro, the economic system may crash next year.

say good bye to anything financed related, they may even shut down the internet.

Why? Will things get so bad that people will start canceling telecom service?

If you are gona buy silver buy silver bullion you will overpay for the jewelry and never get out what you put in.

Invest in weaponry, transport, useful tools, food that have long shelf lives (and stored properly)

Plus there are high chances you will get duped into buy impure or outright fake silver.

many things can happen, a world war, an economic meltdown, a global debt reset.

but is better to save shit under your matress, even with bitcoin shit there's not chance they wont shutdown even the internet.

I know I can buy silver online, that's good.

but how can I sell it IRL?
I know not a single investment gold silver house in my city nor I think they sell.

do they sell them at those expensive jewerly shops?

How could I sell silver bullions IRL?

I don't know how your country does it but pawn shops are pretty universally the place to sell precious metals around here

Hang on, I've got just the thing for you…

yeah, but they sell jewerly.

thebalance.com/invest-in-gold-without-buying-gold-1214757

opinions on this?

I'm not an alex jhonex fan, but I watch other more serious guys.
It may not even be next year, but I'm sure it will happen before 2020.

Nice reddit spacing faggot.

KEK

off yourself, redditor

well, it seems bitcoin is the less painfull way to invest now.

This sounds like a fucking terrible idea purely from the headline. Don't buy paper gold if that's what it's trying to tell you, it was massively overvalued before.

well, It seems I can't get easily silver and gold that isn't jewerly here.

I could buy it online, but where do I sell it?
they wont accept it.

If you invest in Bitcoin you're basically betting that there are enough people dumber than you to also have the idea to invest in it that you can profit from, and this late in the game that seems like a long shot. Bitcoin really has no inherent utility, and no, neither does any money, but at least you can use US dollars to pay your rent and not just buy drugs and credit card numbers.

The best way to see if you could sell bullion is just to go by a couple of your local pawn shops and see if they would buy it from you.

Since is not goverment owned, they can't shutdown.

if the system crashes people will rush to bitcoin and crypto, so I win.

If the system doesn't crash, people will still use crypto and will be more popular.

In any case, crypto is already popular in the thirld world like africa, so there will be always trade, so it wont lose it's value.

I'm not sure they will buy it at international prices.

A pawn shop is never going to give you more than you paid for it though.

Buying precious metals is really just a terrible idea unless you're running some kind of cult scam to sell them to people.

He seemed adamant on the precious metals thing so I was just trying to give him some advice to minimize his losses.

you are stupid, my man. If you are fearing war and market crash, how the hell can come to your mind that buying papers and particular combinations of 0 and 1 will help you?

buy peace of land and plant orchard there, it's not hard, requires minimal time you won't die of hunger, and if winter comes you can cut them for firewood. Or listen to

I'm not that sure, it may happen or it may not happen.

Sure but if the exchanges shut down all you're left with is a series of numbers. I'm not saying bitcoin will go away completely though, just that its value will plummet and you won't make back a fraction of what you paid. Fun fact: bitcoin is now a bigger bubble than the tulip bubble.

Why on Earth would they? If the system crashes the internet probably won't even work and even if it did why is Joe public going to accept the rule of a load of libertarian neckbeards instead of just re-establishing a currency when governments reform.

Literally the only reason anyone uses Bitcoin now is to hold it and hope the price continues to go up. Since Bitcoin can't be used for anything, do you think that can continue indefinitely? There is a large market of suckers out there to continue the pyramid scheme this long but it can't go on forever.

I've never heard of this, but one business using is in Lesotho isn't going to compete with state-backed currencies.

Look I'm just trying to save you from yourself here.

fair nuff.

bro, bitcoin was used to buy drugs at the beggining.

even if it was used to launder money and used only by anarchist, it's value wont dissapear.

US government bonds are the most stable.