He/She doesn't read atleast 1,000 pages of theory a day

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

I spend to much time on Holla Forums

I inject theory straight into my veins, step up motherfucker.

why? i bet you are a feminist

>

That's actually more in line with reality, I agree, but it would defeat the point of the maymay.

I honestly can't read more than 10 pages a day.

Pretty sure I have a sub-70 Autism Level.

You read E-books or paper?

Both. Mostly ebooks though.

KNAWLEGDE

Aren't E-books harder to read? Something about concentration I don't know, I just can't read em.

I don't have a good excuse, but a lot of people have to work.

It honestly depends on what you're reading and the size of the paper. Reading too fast through philosophy is guaranteed to be worse for understanding, while fiction and economics may be easier.

Do you guys meditate after reading philosophy and contemplate? Asking for a friend

Are you reading them in the same environment where you mindlessly refresh and browse imageboards and social media? Your brain will expect you to continue doing that and you will have a hard time battling it. If you can, try moving into a different room or building. If you cannot, try having some environmental clue, like a dedicated lamp that you always turn on while studying, and turn off when doing anything else, so you can easily get into "study mode."

I go for walks or write about it.

Meant for sorry

This reads strangely familiar, but yes, at times.

I don't read much but I always take some notes of what I've read to better understand and memorise it.
Quality over quantity, friends.

if you don't start with the Greeks you should be executed.

I balanced hard, non-fiction books with fantasy and other non-fiction books, and reading books to my children to help them grow and learn and break the cycle my generation is trapped in.

I read theory whenever I can make it to the library. That depends on how much work has fucked me up and whether life is busy shoveling shit into my face. I read every night but theory is something I can't read casually.

It's better to teach 1000 pages of theory a day than to read that amount.

source: graduate school

Plebs, all of you.

When I get done reading theory I immediately go out and try to educate other people on it. I'm doing my part. Are you?

You need to read 40 books every day.
Watch at least 2 Wolff lectures.
Listen 3 leftist pod casts, or watch 4 leftist youtube videos.
Only then can you call yourself an educated leftist.

Theory is for the dreamers

Action is for the winners

;)

what are some good ways to increase how much I read and how much I can remember?

No

Practice reading and remembering.

stop reading so much and actually start doing shit you bunch of faggots, or don't I don't care lol

I have a short attention span and i'm too lazy to focus on what i'm reading.

I'm very close to the virgin reader except worse. 10 pages on a good day for me.

you are either asshole or political science student

first post best post

The virgin reading describes me perfectly holy shit.

I know that feel.

i was on ~500 for a while. running you all in circles is just down time.

Just keep reading. Your concentration and memory will improve over time.