Leftypol needs to learn how to learn

leftypol needs to learn how to learn.

I agree. It's by far the best book I've seen posted on Holla Forums. It should be required reading for everyone.

t. person who never read when he had free time either

why should I read that book. can you give a summary or somethin.

no i would read right after lunch mate, but ive been busy running after work and im tired af after

There's no point, we would just get lost in the regression of explication.

oh you!

Read it you dumb fuck.

I'm reading the works critical of communism before Marxist theory so I can learn how to debunk their points ahead of time.

If you are incapable of explaining it, you either didn't digest it or it is you who is the dumbfuck.

no fuck off

All the knowledge in the world is pointless if you can't communicate it. What is the point if you can not explain it to an average person? There is none.
Reason # 5 why lefty fags are failing.

This is the sort of thing only stupid people say.

Read the book imbeciles, the explicative order creates ignorance, not understanding.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that an idiot thinks the left is "failing"

I thought this was another Cockshott thread and was about to autistically rage about how anoying Cockshott shills are.

It's literally a short document, you could be done reading it if you actually started at some point instead of arguing pointlessly.

It's short but not that short.

Why is everyone stubbornly refusing to explain why the book is useful and important?

Because nobody in this thread has read the book.

Probably because it isn't useful or important.

Here's a fun game to play on Holla Forums:
Start random bad-faith arguments with people, then when they corner you just make up a name, insist they read , and refuse to elaborate on exactly how it proves them wrong.

Because the book is making a case against explaining.

You must have misread the book. The book's primary argument is that the universal method is best for learning, while having teachers stultifies a persons. He even puts an example of the academy where Jacotot "taught" where students said what they thought about what they had learned. The logical conclusion of what you say would be that any speech is stultifying.

Reading is for bourgeois. Did the only successful revolution ever (Russia) the proletariat read?

Oh for fucks sake, joke, is this you?

some dude recommended me that book i was about to read it ive even printed the first chapter out

But how can I learn how to learn if I don't know how to learn?

How did you learn to walk without knowing how to learn?

I don't know I was a fucking toddler. Who can remember that far?

Did you forget how to walk?

Hold on, have to check

Nope, can still walk

what a suprise for someone who is on imageboards

TFW Multiple Sclerosis has quite literally done that in my case