Why haven't more leftists called him out on his shit? How can we better combat his fanboys?

Why haven't more leftists called him out on his shit? How can we better combat his fanboys?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/405200126236311554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zero Books did, I think Zizek or Chomsky going for him would seal his fate.
I kinda wish Zizek had twitter and youtube, I know it's normie as fuck but I think he would post some funny stuff.

I just looked at the comments for the zero books video. Is this some form of psychological warefare?

Who knows, I don't even really regard people who say such shit as human anymore. There's nothing of value in them.

wew lad
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/405200126236311554

WWII alone caused the death of more than half the (overblown) total death toll claimed in the Black Book of Communism.

… That is, when communism didn't even exist yet?

THE MONARCHS AND LANDLORDS DINDU NUFFIN

Because he's an e-celeb who is unknown outside of sceptic and aut-right circles.

He makes several hundred thousand dollars a year by peddling his shit.

And that just goes to show how easily scammed the aut-right is. A few anons could probably set up a confrontation where some faggot publicly screeches about pronouns and rake in some patreonbux to make shitty youtube videos.

the alt-right are consumerist clowns, what do you expect, they want to feel smart. The most ironic thing is that Peterson would resent a lot of these alt-right mongoloids, and has less in common with them, than they think.

I dunno, i dont think we have an awnser, he is just too smart.

this

Ideally you'd want someone with qualifications in the relevant fields (biology/genetics etc) to btfo him.

Yeah, it's pretty funny Peterson criticizes them for being a movement lacking a father figure and being incomplete ideologically. Not sure what his ideology is though, would be happy if someone can redbull me on it.

He's a boring liberal, that's all.

He exists as the only right wing intellectual that is left. It would be easy to beat him… if liberals didn't decide intellectual debate is over and mob rule was to be used on everything. He's the equivalent of a teenage mage apprentice in a world where magic is gone.

Doesn't Chapo get like ~$75K a month?

You literally can't prove him wrong on anything he's stated. Now go clean your room children.

I'm a fan of his, but I think the way he ties mythology to evolutionary psychology is mostly bogus

Guys tastes are shit. no. 2 writer of the 20th century would concur.

>called him out on his shit
What "shit"?
If it's Jungian Psychoanalysis, or the history of Man's search for meaning, that's outside of my domain of knowledge.
If it's property rights and labor exploitation, it may be more beneficial to "call out" Shapiro or someone in that vein.

IIRC, he uses myths as a "window" into the Psyche, more like an analogy.

Righties still have some people they peddle: Scruton, some of the Nouvelle Droite writers, Dugin to an extent, and the post-Bowdenians.
>>1915220
Peterson mostly appeals to "Le Based Kekistan" Neoliberals. He called out the Alt-Right for its immaturity as a movement and its Antisemetism, and Fascism in general. In turn, most of the Alt-Right thinks Peterson doesn't go far enough in his "redpills". I would think we would have a better understanding of our opposition.

Harris has expertise in Neuroscience, but their conversation got bogged down in a "truth/correctness" dichotomy and ethical arguments before they could get to Maps of Meaning stuff.

Chapo is the Crowder of "Le r/latestagecapitalism Left". Despite having one of the largest threads in the catalog dedicated to them, they're not really our crowd.

Phew, truly the hero we need.