Hey Holla Forums what symbols / short phrases should I go spray this weekend?

Hey Holla Forums what symbols / short phrases should I go spray this weekend?

Beautiful is better than ugly.
Explicit is better than implicit.
Simple is better than complex.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/richard-skip-bronson/post_733_b_692546.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Google Bookchin"

Then why are you defacing public monuments you monster

If you spray anything but dril quotes you're a faggot.

"I'm a Lifestylist who cares more about individual expressions of indignation which give me fleeting sense of achievement rather than organizing, agitating, and preparing as many of my fellow proles for the next capitalist crash as i can"

AKA

"I think the G20 riots actually did something useful"

This

Sounds like bourgeois nonsense to me. Go smash a couple advertising billboards or bank doors.

"I'm a faggot, please rape my face"

"All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned" that's what I've been spraying

Larping as a revolutionary is still lifestylism and that is all tankies unless they are actually part of an armed vanguard

Make some stencils. Unless you are a brilliant artisté, ill look at best like a edgy teenage did it, and a worst a special needs child.

But as for content: slap up some messages about local buinesses and exploitation of the working man.

it's like pottery

Slogans like "when somebody says they got rich off hard work ask whose?". In general go for shit that makes them think, As and hammers and sickles are just edgy. It's not likely to do anything either way though.

I'm sure your sovietboo larping will bring the revolution any day now.

0/10. If you want to destroy 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧your oppressors🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧, why the fuck do you adhere to an ideology that they created to misdirect you into this faggotry?

Feel free to teach me exactly how spraypainting the back alleys of gentrified downtown bars can be traced to great revolutionary moments in history any time

"Python is shit learn a real language like Lisp"

this.

eh?

if you believe in capitalism you are a liberal.

How does spraypainting slogans on the wall actually change material conditions of the proletariat or further drive a wedge into the Ruling Class?

It's been happening for decades and things have only gotten worse

considering we're a minority in our thinking, anything to spread the word is helpful.

This nigger gets it.

"Your boss needs you. You don't need him."

Leftists have been "spreading the word" like this for at least the last 30 years in the West and look at how much good it's done

"Private property is taking the products of labor from the laborers and giving them to the people who produce nothing."

If it means somebody googling the phrase, that is a win for class consciousness,

and Tankies have been larping for the same thirty years and how much good has that done? Y'know in most revolutions they spray their slogans on the walls.. if not all of them

All of this is new age shit. "Oh let me post this daoist paradox to get everyone WOKE!"
Spray some Marat, Robespierre, Marx, Lenin, Mao, Stalin, Khmer Rouge, YPG, etc. quotes. Grounded in either concrete actions or theory.

I think there is something to be said for spooky quotes catching attention, but mostly I'd agree with you

I mean, you can tweak them to our modern world.
could become "Turn the Fortune-500 into an obituary" or something.

Point to where I said to where if it doesn't immediately abolish value it's useless. Also if one out of 1,000 people who walk by google the phrase no it isn't a win for class consciousness. Graffitti has literally always just been a way to make the commute to work or wherever more interesting, the vast majority of people, especially proles, do not give a fuck what graffiti says or if they do they won't go home and google it.

It's usually done after some kind of mass organized action has already taken place and made some kind of measurable gains against the Ruling Class not in some self-aggrandizing act of personal fulfillment utilized to replace the difficult work of building a mass proletarian movement which is the definition of lifestylism

Reminder that literring and vandalizing like this will be gulag worthy after the revolution

Liking these ones:
- your boss needs you, you don't need him
- google bookchin

Considering:
- profit is theft
- 99% > 1%
- rich get richer, poor get poorer
- zona antifa

ok maybe an sicp snake saying one of these

who says he's doing that, if its bare concrete structure than it might look BETTER with a bit of color

good the others are shit.

Easy one OP

;^)

property* is theft

"How much does your boss get paid per hour you work?"

Something about Holla Forums International.

Hit them with numbers.

Homeless Americans: 3,500,000
Vacant American Homes: 18,500,000

Labo(u)r creates wealth and business takes it.

The worst part… Banks own 14 million of hose houses, and keep 7 million just sitting empty, not for sale, because they don't want to let the price fall.

Literally artificial scarcity to keep capitalism afloat in a post-scarcity world.

"COME NOW,YOU RICH, WEEP AND HOWL FOR THE MISERIES THAT ARE COMING UPON YOU. YOUR RICHES HAVE ROTTED AND YOUR GARMENTS ARE MOTH EATEN.YOUR GOLD AND SILVER HAVE CORRODED AND THEIR CORROSION WILL BE EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU AND WILL EAT YOUR FLESH LIKE FIRE. YOU HAVE LAID UP TREASURE IN THE LAST DAYS. BEHOLD, THE WAGES OF THE LABOURERS WHO MOWED YOUR FIELDS, WHICH YOU KEPT BACK BY FRAUD, ARE CRYING OUT AGAINST YOU, AND THE CRIES OF THE HARVESTERS HAVE REACHED THE EARS OF THE LORD OF HOSTS. YOU HAVE LIVED ON THE EARTH IN LUXURY AND IN SELF INDULGENCE. YOU HAVE FATTENED YOUR HEARTS IN A DAY OF SLAUGHTER"
JAMES 5 1:6

where you said, what does it do to actually change the material conditions of the workers? The only real way to do this permanently is to abolish value.

Yes, it is, why not?

You're telling me if most people see an interesting phrase every day that doesn't make them less likely to look it up? Most of the world are pretty curious people I don't think you give them enough credit, particularly in this day and age when you can be sitting on train googling something right then and there. You don't have to go home.

you gonna cite some kind of source on that? Graffitti has been a voice for suppressed populations literally since pre historic times, as well as just something that people seem to do, engraving there message somewhere they go, not necessarily just the oppressed, we find pre historic and ancient examples of graffitti, in Ancient Scotland, Ireland, there was a lot of viking graffitti, etc

You Can't go wrong with

"Theres No war but the class war"

He's a /polyp/ talking about the Jews you dolt.

What kind of bullshit

This.

Ja Rule did nothing wrong
Ecocide is omnicide
Death to the death cult
Duckduckgo Libertarian Municipalism
Bananya is Love, Bananya is Life, Bananya is Freedom from Want and Fear
Democratic Confederalism will win

property for capitalist use* is theft

This

Class War Now!

No War but Class War.

Never Trust a Social Democrat!

Abolish the Value Form!

Workers of the World, Unite! You have nothing to loose but your chains.

Join, or Die / Don´t Tread on Us / Liberty or Death! (With a hammer and sickle)

…and my personal favorite:

Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for the working people.

LIBERALS GET THE BULLET TOO

No shit.

If you want to vandalize makes it useful and write something like "Holla Forums leftypol", we need more people.

Except the YPG and maybe Marx, this will only makes them scared.

Can I get a source to this one?

huffingtonpost.com/richard-skip-bronson/post_733_b_692546.html