OLD

OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/discordapp/status/931978062962376704
metro.co.uk/2015/02/27/wankband-is-first-gadget-that-harnesses-the-energy-of-masturbation-5081633/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you take them?

I heard this thing once about a woman on a farm with a couple of guy friends and the woman starts to joke around with the big rottweiler for laughs, and of course the rottweiler mounts her, and the guys can't get it off because it'll maul them and the girl, and so the girl just has to be there on her hands and knees and take it until the dog finishes, with the guys watching her and all
and I think you know even if it's a dog you have something rubbing inside you and against your clit like that you'd probably cum, right?

hmmmmm

Pls no

Yeah, that works too lol

Yeah, the typical thing out here is like buy a bunch of beer before hand at a grocery store and pre-game it before going to a bar and just buy like 2 more beers at the bar, but by the time we get there we're already completely trashed lmao

Yeah man, I don't get how people like say they're a woman trapped in a mans body

Like I can get someone being gay cause homosexuality has always existed even in animals, but not "transexuality"

Maybe they don't like the hardships of being a man so they want an easy way out so they're like "tee hee Im a girl, no hard labor for me"

.///.

Folk do that here too, kind of why we drank before the match and then after the match got kind of trashed, albeit it was all paid for.

tbh I probably wouldn't have if it was friends and not people I've recently sent messages to

Oh you don't want us to know you've been cybering Cup recently, huh?

Found it.

Sick of Hu OPing.

(huppony)

oh that's pretty good

Fortpls.

FORTUNE IS THAT YOU

He hard blocked me on there, can't even attempt to communicate with him there.

oops i meant this one

Ay I still have this

Yo.

hmmmm?

Man, cant wait for locoa nd sabrina to be stupid about Justice league. GG

>not messaging me
How's you?

I'd say this but it's better than scootthreads, tbh

suck it, slut

The pointer just points to a block of data of a certain size, yeah. If you want to do something with that, you'll need to dereference it to get the value, or else you'll manipulate the address of the memory block, not the value the pointer points to.
And if you want the first 4 bits of the a char pointer (which is 1 byte), you'd do something like
int val = *charPointer & F0;
last 4 bytes would be 0F, of course

Hah, what did you do to earn his ire?

Overwatch

Yeah, I'd be pissed at anyone who wanted me to play that too.

I wasn't even planning on doing more than one post.
Ups and downs. Got on meds, quit meds, lotsa stuff. Currently fine.
How you?

I meant in other ways too.
Ah, hopefully it doesn't go bad again.
Pretty good currently, had an awesome day.

I never message. Sorry for that. I'm trés shit at starting conversations about nothing. Always happy to have them, though.
It always goes bad again, that's how it works. But thanks.
Did anything special?

We made a bnet call if you want to talk.

How does one even

Just open bnet I sent you a group invite.

did you guys REALLY want all that in the new thread?

like we kept it there for a good reason lmao

Sup Forty McShorty?

That's exactly what I think it is

Same

Oh, should still try it!
Well, I hope it doesn't!
Went out with co-workers for paintball with those big rubber balls and then to eat/drink, all paid by company, so it was fun.

who broke discord

Every post is a shitpost, what is a few more?

Tom from Myspace

lol every time discord breaks its like people who rarely show up want to be angry here

That one's on me, sorry.

alrighty then. I'm sure further reading will explain what WebGL does with pointers here. I'm sure this will all make sense in a few hours. brb a few hours.

it's kind of funny how loco was just hanging in there to gawk, i'm always surprised how many people keep track of old threads

Imagine being such a loser as to have Baddog in your discord

does he even own a computer anymore?

i thought he just takes cool pictures now

all of my online communities are in discord
without discord i cease to be

HATE you

that's what a friend of mine said the other day, that 90% of their communication takes place in discord now

IRC is fucking dead now because of discord thanks.

lot of fun
i dont have to browse 4chan ever again

IRC is garbo.

maybe IRC should git gud and start making more gamer references

It's so low-level I don't think you really got arrays which you can access with an index, hence you use pointers. But a pointer is still able to access all "entries" of the arrays. Just need to dereference the value first or your program will crash

Always keeping track of old threads for a few moments~

I still like to browse around in sometimes though actually, but i think we found most of the decent people on the internet and brought them with us

IRC was dated as fuck. If the communities moved elsewhere, they'd be better off. But communities moving never goes well.

Right where it hurts. Good start.
Ups and downs. Best I can say.
How ya been?

Never played paintball, doesn't that hurt as fuck, then?

around it*

quite the elite community we got here

Is it? I honestly didn't remember sorry lol I just wanted to rhyme

Ups and downs as well, lost a job and got another with better pay in a month so that's always nice

Paintball hurts pretty much alone, but those can hurt a lot more, so ended up getting bloodied bruises, oh well.

mIRC was a nice compact application I could keep off to the side of my screen and discord takes up the whole screen.

Only bitter olds exist there now :

twitter.com/discordapp/status/931978062962376704

if you are an elite turd, you are still an alite something soldier

elite*

its not fun if it doesnt put your body in harms way!

So much cringe

i wish they wouldn't talk to us like we're in 2nd grade

i really like the sound of "elite turd"

you are the BEST turd kind has to offer

I set the GLSL option when using Cycles in blender...that's all my experience with that shader.

quite possibly the greatest thing anyone's ever said about me

low standards set high heights i suppose

Well, folk weren't too much in it, I may have gotten too immersed as I was crawling around under the obstacles and buildings/cars just to get some cheap-shot kills.

:3

that's no fun, you have to treat it like you'll die if you get shot! that's the fun way to play, anything short of actually potentially severely injuring yourself should not break the immersion! don't those plebs know how to play??

Oh yay my 4lbs tub of Methylsulfonylmethane arrived.

Meth

good luck with that

i hope it helps relieve whatever pain you are having

Well, I think I got shot at the least because I went on just lurking around anywhere that I could.
Even scored one capture by accident as I realized I was next to the flag and decided to run for it.

i want to comfy like this

I'd hold and pet an Ikt like that

its just fun to treat it seriously, the whole point is to arrange the illusion of danger so when you get hit, i mean, it's much more fun to get shot with paintballs and realize hey not so bad, rubber balls hurt though so id actually try really hard too

i would definitely be going for the objectives if their were objectives but i'd be tempted to camp a lot too yea

as which

Figures.

Kinda, yeah.
For the better, then. As long as it's nice.

Masochist!

yes, as which?

I'd forgotten how good yogurt is

Thanks! It helps a ton with health in general especially when taken with vitamin C. I got my mom keep taking it daily and she is watching all the olds around her get strokes, beetus, and dementia while her ailments dissipate.

yogurt is pretty good, feels good to eat too, i had a cup of raspberry the other night

"yoghurt"

Strawberry is better

well whatever you guys figure out with personal experience that's cool, but i'd just like to point out to thread that this has not been scientifically well tested to help improve general health

the thing they are talking about was popularized by a book that came out, and while it's true that many advances happen outside of accepted science before being accepted, it should always be taken with a grain of salt

what are you a middle-school girl

Mentally and spiritually, yes

then we can still fuk

Dear god no.

Most camped, and I ended up in a 1v1 situation which I didn't realize, so I was walking cautiously around and got behind the enemy spawn and flanked the last person and unloaded 4 shots to their back as got spooked when they turned.

Well, it didn't matter because it was all play and got alcohol after!

come on i was joking lets just talk about yogurt some more...mmmm yogurt

Dear god no.

well im sure you got plenty of your own bruises to tend to, but im sure it was still fun

About like 4 bad ones that were point-blank, and one was friendly fire as I spooked one of my own teammates as I got behind them quietly to give covering fire.

haha shows you how easy it can happen in a war, friendly fire was a very real concern and sometimes it did a lot of damage in battles

Well, I was just trying to remain unseen most of the match, so it worked pretty well, maybe a little bit too well for that to happen.

All of the doctors and veterinarians I talked to about MSM say it's fine. In fact, one vet uses it in his repertoire to treat joint problems. I agree, however, that caution must be had before taking any sort of new chemical.

I used to make my own colloidal copper but I stopped doing it because I was afraid of ODing on the stuff. Now I just take supplements with a bit of copper in it.

metro.co.uk/2015/02/27/wankband-is-first-gadget-that-harnesses-the-energy-of-masturbation-5081633/

how did we miss this

I've been harnessing the energy of masturbation for years

deets

Just be a suckybus

^this

Shit it's so big...

Wats dis? owo

a loosh farmer :v

you like them big

Only Wish's shut up >//////

That's what my bf tells me every night.

W-What's a loosh?

How romantic

He's never actually told me that :^(

FeelsBadMan

Aww, that's okay. He just knows size isn't everything

Loosh is magical energy that can be harvested from semen .

why are foxes talking to me about semen mommy

Sorry I'm a bit uppity today.

Are you saying I have small feet?

Is it pronounced like loose but with a lisp?

IDK I never had to refer to it outside of text before. I'll be trotting off to the shops now.

Yes, what were you talking about?

Foxes can't shop, dummy.

My hands...

Well there's nothing wrong with having small hands

But what about small feet?

That too.

but what about a small uterus?

Easier to fill up like in your weird Japanese cartoons

Small nose hole?

Ian that's so lewd

I assume there's someone out there with that fetish

Tbh, why even spend time with him, amirite?

Can Soto stick his dick in your nose hole?

You gotta pay the troll toll

idk, he's probably small enough lmao

Dude, I'm so fucking stumped

I got invited to a party later today and we're supposed to dress up like it's the 1920's
Like why are we dressing like it's the 1920's for a Mexican party? Second, there wasnt really much fashion for men in the 20's just suits/ties

And it's in fucking Perris to top it all off lmao
Dirt fucking everywhere

Sounds like a bad combo but I want to go for the free tacos and free beer lol

Lol fucking Mexicans and their weird ass ideas

Perris is kinda gross to ngl

HOLY SHIT savage

im pretty sure that sounds really lame but its actually going to be a really awesome time if there are free tacos and beer

just pretend its a really bad anime convention and no one is up to date on the stuff you watch

:3

He knows we're homies tho

Like I've heard of 70's or 80's parties and black and white parties
But 20s? You got me fucked up on that one

Yeah Perris is just a barren wasteland
Should I just stay home and get shitfaced by myself? Then again that sounds really depressing/sad

Yeah, tacos and beer sounds like one hell of a good time but boy do I hate Mexican music lmao

So far the bad is kinda outweighing the good at this point

this is the best picture i could find of perris

find the guy playing music and insist they play period appropriate music for 20's white swing bands

I mean people kinda romanticize it I guess, it was right before the depression fucked everything lmao

I think you should stay home

A C C U R A T E

So you're okay with small dicks?

Define "okay"

Also that was entirely in a joke context about fucking noses so like...

I might just go get some Pho then pick up a 24 pk of beer and see how much I can finish before blacking out and cybering Wish

Sounds like a plan my man

post best openings

ONLY best

Depeche Mode best anime tbh

he'd better be okay with them, seeing as he has to look at one every time he takes his pants off.

Ripped by big dick

Everything counts in large amounts

Cuppers coming in with the SUPERSLAM

I usually just look at the last several posts and realize I'm bored before I even start posting and close the tab again but this time there was that beautiful early christmas present just waiting for me.

I hope it brightened up your day friendo

Also Paprika obligatory post.

i still havent seen more than an episode and a half of true detective

i want to watch more i just have a hard time dedicating sometimes

nah. just a momentary chuckle.

Oh, so it wasn't worth making me cry then.

Cup bringing the heat today.

Oh look, the fucking ginger arrived

oh it made you cry? in that case it was definitely worth it.

all I have is my ability to hurt others.

and I'm okay with that

oh look the spic noticed something

I thought your superpower was inhaling dick.

[insert meme comic about the happiness in the world increasing here]

hope you guys are ready for season 2 and 3 of FLCL

no dicks to inhale in a long while unfortunately.

holy shit no kidding. what a fucking loser ass cuck that guy is are you fucking kidding me? man that comic is such a perfect example of how retarded people are.

good morning. (hello)

Yeah that part is pretty dumb

I think it's worth noting that there's no point getting mad when something out of your control happens, but other than that it's pretty fucking retarded

well duh there's no point but to take it to the other extreme and pretend you're okay with it because "the total happiness in the world increased" is just pure cuckery.

We are in agreement about that fact

well now I kind of want to side with the retard so I'm not on the same page as you on any topic...

You really must be contrarian huh?

How curious. And here I was purporting the hypothesis that I can gain infinite power harnessing the gravitational pull of your ass.

no I'm not.

Oh quite sassy today arntcha?

Mhmm.

I mean it is pretty big but so far I seem to have avoided letting it get to the point it has it's own gravity...

aren't I always?

only for certain people.

Well, all matter has an amount of gravity.

Hmm.

like yo mama

Yes, my mother is comprised of matter. And while your ass consists of a whole lot of matter, it's ironic that the owner on the whole matters little.

clever and rather hurtful.

well done.

Yep that's me, you love me cuz I'm a dick and such.

accurate.

test

Yep yep.

So, how's it going Cup.

how big though?

the fact that there are people dying torturous deaths in 3rd world countries compels me to say that it could be worse.

how about you?

I can't believe this picture's information.

Massive, like, pity me for lugging this thing around huge. I lose consciousness from blood loss when I get a half chub. I can't keep lamps in the house because when I turn I knock everything over. I need to tuck it into my sock to keep from tripping on it.

I'm a white heterosexual male, so simply put I'm doing great.

glad to see you acknowledging your disgusting amounts of privilege. you filthy sexist racist xenophobic piece of white trash.

that is hoax

Yeah but I enjoy it, so fuck everyone else.

I want to delete my comment

that's the american spirit in action.

Fuckin' right

I always am.

How did SK go 9-16 against NiP lul

Hah

EXCUSE ME?

You're excused.

I'll cut u

I think my boyfriend's busy so I can't get him to pick my starter.

Never mind he's back.

Yes yes, while you go to the kitchen to get that knife make me a sandwich too.

what kinda sammich

Turkey.

Sorry I stole him for a game

pokemon ? more like

chumpamon

you think I just have turkey lying around? ask next week when there's leftovers from thanksgiving.

It's fine, I just wanted him to pick my starter.

Well damn. Bacon and egg then.

I can't believe Rin got cucked by Subtle.

breakfast was a long time ago, man.

Who died and made you king nigga? It's always breakfast somewhere.

It's fine, Echo's also been cucked by Subtle, I think.

Look, look at this Cup and laugh, this pleb probably never ate a steak before the hour of 17:00

I'm gay

the only time I care about is mine.

hey. I invented eating things at the wrong time. I just figured you'd be the kind of stuck up nerd who would care.

Food's food nigga, the right time to eat it is when you're hungry. If you want to limit how much good tasting things you eat then I pity you.

I only eat like once a day anyway so it's just dependent on whenever I start and stop drinking.

Fuck I wish I was drunk right now.

I wish I was too...oh wait, wish granted.

proud of u

you should feel grateful alcohol exists. the fact I'm drunk so much is the only reason I think you're worthwhile.

hung like a whale

finally. a decent selfie of scoots.

Nigga you're fucked up most of the time I see you.

God speed you asshole.

no brakes on this train.

The pain train, naturally.

that too.

Hello!

Is it Monday yet?

NIIGGA THEY EATIN YO GRITZ

howdy

afraid not.

what's monday?

im very hungry

I am fine.thank you!

A day I can drink.

you poor thing. drinking every day is the best.

so eat something.

'YOU WANT SOME FUKKK?

1-1 though

Choke on a million dicks.

I wish...

Called it.

yeah you're a real psychic. you guessed that cupcake likes sucking dicks.

Better to be right all the time, than wrong once.

I wouldn't know. I've never been wrong.

Duke you're going to make me polish off a bottle of liquor on a Sunday night if you keep talking about alcohol.

do it.

Sure you have, you're gay. Thus not as right as a white straight male.

Just drink it you slut.

Lol bad dog a pussy and wont drink on sunday
faggot

no one corrected me that it was saturday night

you guys are all gays

it's okay to be gay

You can still drink Sunday faggot.

Bzzt

Imagine?

all the people?

*cuddles a fluff*

fine fuck you

chips, guacamole and liquor, thats my diet for the night

some dubs absolutely do not give a fuck

that is impossible.there are 7 billion people in earth.

Most of them are soulless NPCs though.

*gurgle*

im gonna throw a couple of chewable vitamins on top of that hopefully the alcohol doesn't fuck it all up

everybody have each conscious.nobody soulless person.

Hell yeah light those Flintstones vitamins up nigga.

i know griddles here drinks jim beam red stag but you guys should all try it too, its 35% i can easily drink with no chaser and still smile

Aren't you supposed to drink liqueur with meat?

I dunno man. Some people seem so empty it creeps me out.

No.

ill definitely get over not drinking it with meat

its not bad, you should try it before you knock it

Hah

Hahah

Waunderlust IPA is pretty good. It has a nice fruity taste to it and it's brewed right here in Oregon so it's fresh.

Black Cherry is good

Michigan has more breweries in it than almost any state so there is no shortage of weird beers along the shelves around here

Nope.

you are entitled to your own bad opinion but michigan is the best at cherries

Just because you're good at something doesn't mean you should put it in shit whiskey.

Jim Beam isn't that bad, it could be cheap vodka instead

why don't you mail me some of what i should be drinking big mouth?

greem beam

Because I don't give donations cock-sock.

then give me some names you cheap SoB

I GET IT BECAUSE IT'S A THING YOU SAID HAHA

new

new

Knob Creek, Makers Mark, Elijah Craig.