You guys occasionally act pretty cool

You guys occasionally act pretty cool.
I am a facist who believes in censorship, separatist, and as I said at the start, facism.
Ama.

german fascism or italian. or dare i say it… romanian

what the fuck, there's been like 3-4 of these threads in the past hour where are you fags coming from?

Close to German with my own beliefs integrated, I'm not a politician (yet) though so I can't coin a specific term yet.

can you please go away?

Why do you like feels over reals?

I'm copying them, but I'm guessing they're just very open minded newfags who came from **Nigger*PiegeonSpeaks.

alright you can fuck off then. shittiest fascists ever

When the thread dies.

What.

Fug I'm retarded. I guess it's one of the things that's always slipped my mind.

fuck off retard

kys

iron guard was dope as shit and hitler the traitorous jew created israel

why has every attempt at fascism failed terribly within only a few years?

In before I was only pretending to be retarded!

it wasn't real facism

The last gorillaz lp sucked ass

When the thread dies.

People believe in teh memedela effect because they forget things and believe them to be true.
I never bothered to check how fascism was spelled.

ww2 failed because of the US.
Don't fuck with the US, I can explain if you want.
After that facism became too taboo and mis-managed to ever work but even black people made it work pre ww2.

I am.

Stop impostor.

It did.

pic related

Not a question. Xd.

Define whiteness in objective terms.
This should be fun.

Mods step it up and ban the fash

People with Caucasian mix.
Even Jews count, but they need to be separated because they hold a grudge against all other whites, as if light skinned blacks were the majority and were hated by dark skinned blacks, who control them.
That's a really dumb way of describing it but that's the truth.

As someone who is pro censorship I agree, take the totalitarian pill.

So Slavs, Irish, and Armemians are thrown in here ? What about frontier regions like Turks, Berbers, Levantine people ?
What about mischlings ?

Yes.
Semites and middle easterners too, but early Turkey no. Fuck Turkey. Modern Turkey is like half white.
Depends.
Mulatto's no, half asians no. Mestizo's and Jew mix are white enough.

How do you deal with the people who don't consider the Irish as white, for instance ?

I've made a copypasta that deals with that, I don't have it with me it was something like
And at the end it's revealed

Do you consider English people as white?
Personally I don't think they're human.

Anglos?
Fuck I mean the ones with long noses and teeth worse than the fucking Chinese, I honestly can't call for, the noses being so long are a dead give away for them being less white than even mixed whites.

What exactly is the utility of doing things by race you SJW?

Plenty of dumb liberals of various ethnic groups also are “white” and hate whites, yet only the jews need to be ‘separated’ for some element in their makeup

If you are actually a fascist I would GTFO because you are embarrassing yourself