Yall know bout them cup daggers ?

yall know bout them cup daggers ?

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/16841577/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/17591554/
naija.ng/753332-nigerian-constructs-a-car-wood-motorcycle-engine-photos.html#753332
boringcompany.com/
instagram.com/p/BT_itC8h0Cx/
youtube.com/watch?v=8p8bC0zk3hI
youtube.com/watch?v=tIn1_9YvGds
youtube.com/watch?v=UFbRKcUuiYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

B U M PPPPPPPP BUMPY BUMP BUMP !!!!

THE ROAD OF LIFE IS BUMPY !!!!!!!

WOO BOY I TELL YOU WHAT

what's a cup dagger

coup de gras rune in league.

thru many voice chat mistranslations. it became cup daggers.

i got a nose bleed. took some cool pictures of my blood on my hand.

Post it.

ty

ill post the blood hang on

here 4 the blood

I still have blood on my phone screen and my leg and my sweater

its a bit messy bc i was mid dungeon in ffxiv and thought it was just sniffles at first and it got on everything

STORMBLOOD!

Cut ya nails.

I know the first three numbers.

You can pretty much afk in dungeons anyways.

im not even anywhere near stormblood

yeah i did my right hand and then. i fell asleep. and didnt finish my left hand...

it was PotD too so i was just like. hey. brb everyone. i bleed.

Why you do this?

Link your lodestone.

its not my first !! its for pally. i hate doing msq as healer. so im levelling big ol P L D to 50

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/16841577/

it shows crappy whm armor i was using earlier today. it looks hideous. really bad.

look at this pld armor instead.

Ahh, okay. That makes more sense.

God bless

At least you're on the best datacenter :3
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/17591554/

healer top tier mmo class.
tank is almost top tier.

DPS IS FOR STINKIES !!!!!!!!!

NO DPS. no FUN. no good. not cute at all.

FAERIE. just as expected... to be completely honest. im not entirely sure why i chose cactuar over faerie. probably partly bc i think cactuars a big ol cuties.

its a pretty gay server. not as gay as faerie though.

also....

ANOTHER. neko character. ON FAERIE.

my disappointment knows no end

Can confirm, have a healer.
Can also confirm am a stinky Ninja.

I chose Faerie because my friends play on it. But their FC was 3dead5me so I left :^)

WOW PLEASE

I'M CUTE NO HATE

i have no friends on any server...

also. nekos are okay. too popular. au'ra are slightly less overpopulated.

FEMROES ARE SUPER UNDER POPULATED

M O R E l a r g e B E A U T I F U L

LAAAAAAAADIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But my cat girl is cute

not as cuute as my femroeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolling_eyes:

Yeah, but did you see my generic cute girl outfit?

yeah and it stinks !

i was making a final fantasy x your bloody hands joke

yes i know

im lulu

being tired is so stupid and lame. i got things to do.

I DO NOT WANT TO SLEE P !!!!!!!!!!

Lulu-Luka

*hugs*

become a vampire

*hug*

well the deep red blood on my bony pale hands reminds me of vampiressssss

MAYBE I AM ONE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I desire this
howmst do I accomplish it

what do you do when you are watching animes in your spare time?

people always tell me smoking pot makes you pass out and then i take a fat bowl with me in the front room and end up staying awake all night

why

bleed from your nose and then consume it

wow

the new Tesla semis and the new Tesla put up some insane numbers

very excited for this

new Tesla roadster can do 0-60 in 1.9 seconds for the base model

and 620 mile range

this is the future

i bet you would be a good vampire :3

...can you rephrase the question?

damn the one time i actually want Dallas to be lurking he isn't

im impressed with the numbers, and if they hold true to that i will continue to be impress, but compared to a gas car that felt really wimpy

then again i'm more into cars because of how fun they are or can be now, but my view on that has changed over the course of several years

yay tesla
:D

future cars!

wat?

all electric sports car 1.9 second 0-60 shitting on every production sports car

wait what did you think was wimpy?

Exactly... what?
I watch the anime. What do you do?

what do you do when you aren't watching animes in your spare time?

i just wish they would have had a larger field to demonstrate the car live arranged

when he got in the car and did his little loop? not impressed at all. 250+ top speed? super impressive but not until we see it

Oh, video games sometimes if there's an event or I have a new one rarely. Reading, or looking up whatever interests me at the time.

You?

yes i realize he is talking about kilometers per hour not miles per hour

what event?

MWO has "events" sometimes where you get free stuff for completing really lame objectives.

and if the car can do 250 kilometers per hour wouldn't it make the best impression to have footage of this to go along with the demonstration of the prototype? that seems like something you would want to show off, forgive me if i am not making sense to you

and you said you have a new? one what?

If I have a new video game to play is what I meant to say. Newest game I've played was Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for my birthday. Really fun, really great game.

Hah!

i want a new game!
;~;

all i do is watch youtube and play the occasional league game when people are awake...
right now im just hungry

This is why no one likes you.

;~; what game out there are you really excited for or want?

Yikes...
Make something.

Excuse you there are more reasons than this that nobody likes me.

Fair 'nough.

well if its 250 miles per hour then i think a demonstration video to go along with that would have been even more appropriate instead of talking about how you can fit two small girls in the back

it was an 18 minute video i honestly skimmed it so much i didn't even notice him stuttering, 250 mph just seems ridiculous to me so good luck to him on delivery and sustainable charges on sports mode or whatever the way it works is, economy mode sports mode etc.

like why jpg and not gif is all i am asking

I don't think you've ever liked something I've shared or discussed

7 minute version that cuts out a lot of crap

you're getting the wrong idea

i generally avoid talking towards you because you have openly discussed your dislike for me, that's fine. I like electrical cars, i used to argue with Dallas a lot about the topic till i realized i didn't really know what i was talking about, i even appreciate you posting a edited down version of the video. i just wish there was a proper demonstration of that kind of speed from an electrical car. Imagine how powerful a simple demonstration video would be with a speed gun showing 250 miles per hour?

i know you don't have a proper answer to give me i just have to maintain my healthy skepticism, i hope we can put an end to reliance on oil, I know it's the money derived from it that sustains the focus on development towards it

and it's not like putting an end to a reliance on oil as the primary source of power for cars would be the death of gas cars either, im not sure how it would affect the price of gas but epopel could still properly practice whatever crap they wanted to with gas cars if we had more electric or even ethanol, hydrogen, or cars that run on recycled food oils

people*

What if we just liked
Stopped using giant ton heavy blocks of steel for moving single people around

I think that would be the biggest upgrade in efficiency.

and how do you propose people travel to and from work/school/family/etc?

I think I need to go to sleep, my brain hurts.
At least they look more and more like actual human beings the more I practice.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here, can you explain?

I meant timed figure drawings
quickposes is the website

people want dependability but they also want independence and being able to drive yourself where you want when you want is a luxury most of the world has embraced

sure buses exist but i mean you can be pretty creative and like build a vehicle from scrap and a motorcycle engine if you're persistent, this guy did

naija.ng/753332-nigerian-constructs-a-car-wood-motorcycle-engine-photos.html#753332

another guy did it with some light metal scrap and a motorcycle engine in argentina

now that's podracing

remember that old eddie murphy movie? the nutty professor? your momma so fat i cut her thigh and she bled chocolate milk, that movie?

the remake?

no the original version

point is i bet all you would bleed is memes

YOUUUU AER MY FRAAAAIIEEND AAAA

ANOCHI NO YUMEEEEEEEE

there isn't really much im excited for...
:(

i just wouldn't mind having something Cyberpunk 2077
and space ships
and universe
and star citizens?

i didn't make anything ;~;

*gote
All I would bleed is gote.
And the one with Eddy Murphy was a remake of a 60's film.

well fuck, that shows you what i know

what were you trying to draw on that site?

posan

who were you trying to draw in what post? if those questions don't work, describe how it works

various pictures of models in various poses
you select either a group of pictures in the form of challenges that it pulls from various pools or you can just select timed practice and get some from every pool
it's a pretty neat website

Smaller vehicles and/or mass transit

Ban squid

ban everyone

Tbh

unban squid

well thats cool, its good that you want to get better at drawing

do some doodles and practice for people here some time! a lot of other posters have before and it's turned out pretty good

#freesquid

thats like Hitler holding up a Hitler did nothing wrong sign

Well, he wouldn't be wrong.
:^)

dust all impure monsters

keep only cute

so this?

(also tesla)

boringcompany.com/

I just thought of something amazing to make sometime
Cabbage rolls filled with mirepoix and minced lamb

BOSS MONSTER IS ÜBERMENSCH

Aww... rip.

Oh! Cyberpunk 2077, supposedly that'll have some multiplayer stuff. Regardless been waiting for that one a long time now.
Star Citizen never. But it looks pretty.

But why not?

It's a subscription based MMO now.

yeah i like futuristic stuff
kinda wishing for a successful fantasy futuristic beyond good and evil 2 cyberpunk 2077 mmo type game to be invented someday ;~;

because i was sitting here this whole time trying to think of a reply to you~

No, those are just more roads. Small, single person vehicles are the appropriate solution for single person transport, or large, multi person transport like trains.

Also goddamn is that idea impractical, purely because of the hell on earth that installing all those tunnels would be in a cityscape. There's so much shit you need to avoid underground and tunneling is a slow and arduous process underneath structures.

now THIS is a neat concept

electricity when connected by wires, something solid, is when its strongest, and bullet trains have been well tested already, but something like that would cost more money than any project humanity has ever worked on

including getting the space and the moon and a satellite outside of the solar system

getting to space*

3.0 when

yo its nearly 5 am how did this happen !!!!!!!

im supposed to be. IN BED.

TUCCED. all nice and cozy. but instead im ruining my hands...

Dropped.
rip

Cyberpunk/scifi stuff can be fun. Personally I like anything where I get to shoot stuff. DayZ never ;-;
Oh yeah, Beyond Good and Evil Two had that really cool CG trailer. Wonder if it'll be decent.

WOW. Go eat.

When you grab enough deal, goy.

- green been 2018

this is what happens when you start shitposting

I thought about that, then I realized I could be gote postan instead.

Pubg is just the new DayZ

TUCC ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

hey post somethin other than that u ding dong gotes stinky

i don't like most mmo's

i just like scifi

i've never really played any shooting type games.

oops, i forgot to eat, i spent this time replying to (You) instead~
:D

get a load of this pleb
Don't you know that particular goat smells like a flower because he is a flower and will always be in a never ending hell no matter what you do

lewd

why do people say this
It's not flavour of the month garbage, it's just early access normie garbage. Flavour of the month would be a compliment, honestly.

But like it or not it's sticking around. It's already stuck around longer than DayZ did.

Yes but I wanted to annoy specco

time flies when you are menacing the internet with worthless new replies

not lewd and no this is a stupid flower goat

both of these posts

oh theres a third reply

ALL OF THESE posts are super lame im not even gonna link to em

my nose smells

IT SMELLS LIKE VOMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE VOMIT PUKE THROW UP STINKY !!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you should stop vomiting

probably because you were getting a whiff of what you were typing

got tem

You should play DEREK SMART'S DESKTOP COMMANDER.
Luka... you play Overwatch.

The fug.

Go.

That's because people got sick of all the trolling and game breaking bugs in the unruly unplayable alpha build of DayZ with its Legacy ARMA engine that made playing the game more of a chore than anything. Like legit it was more fun to just load up DayZ mod which ran better, or ARMA3 if you wanted to play king of the hill/battle royale. Which, PubG is literally just a spinoff of the standalone version of Battle Royale of whatever the fuck that other DayZ knock of was that fucking flopped.

no i said my

NOSE
smells like vomit.

not that I SMELL VOMIT !!! ???

no. like. the inside of my nose. smells like stinky vomit. you are dumb.

Bakas.

Yeah but also it not being arma is a huge improvement, honestly.
Shh
Don't speak his name publicly, it's the greatest taboo there is

I think it might be like that because you've been vomiting.

you should stop that

i HAVENT BEEEN !!!! THATS WHY ITS WEIRD

clearly you have

BAKAS

this is not for traveling around the city. this is for traveling across the country in minutes. 29 minutes from new york to washington DC. 150+mph

scootsy shouldnt you be eatin beans on toast or sommin ?

DOUBLE BAKAS

DEREK SMART IS THE GREATEST DEVELOPER OF ALL TIME.
HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE SCAM ARTIST THAT IS CHRIS ROBERT'S SCAM CITIZEN!

Also don't you dare talk down about ARMA nigga.

monsters dont have to poop because food turns directly to energy so i dont see how they could vomit either

i think this automatically makes them less stinky than green bean

just checking, which one is the active thread? oh okay it updated looks like this is it.

Actually, I have not broken fast yet. And that sounds a splendid idea.

this

guess who's back

back again

It is the renegade master?

ME GETTIN THAT HOT GREEN BEAN GETTIN EATTIN EATIN THAT GREEEEEn bean THATS WHO

No, It's the Renegade Angel
XAVIER

power to the people, people damaged with the ill behavior.

I cannot believe green bean is being THIS lewd.

see you fags

IM NOT EVEN BEING LEEEEEEEEEWDDDD

im just being really. REALLY. annoying and stupid. idk what happened. maybe its this cold air gettting to mmmmeeeee.

my hands are SHAkinG bc of the temp in my room bc ive left the winnnndow open.
its comfy but. MY HaNdz ARE COLD

goodnight master goat faggot that only seems to post old art

I'm... pretty sure that's not what you linked at all, that'd be ridiculous.

In any case, we already have a method for high speed inter-city travel, it's called a train.

I was more going for the old meme of him being unmentionable. He used to be well known for showing up literally anywhere on the internet he was mentioned.

Really I just wanted to find a way to segue into you reeing at pubg's guns compared to arma.

I once had some shitty living arrangements and I bought a pair of dollar store cheapass 'gloves' and cut the fingers off.

It's not stupid if it works.

The nigga literally had like a bot looking for his name in forums and 4chan, not to mention that jaded salty Goons would either pretend to be him, or outright forward his messages.

I'm pretty sure Derek Smart isn't going to come onto some backwater's site to shitpost at us

Also I've never palyed PubG so I can't compare the gun 'tisms between the two.

and I mean just the last digits, on the main functional fingers. because dollar gloves are computer gloves if you make adjustments to them for cold weather.

that sounds awesome i figured he used bots or something to do running searches for current threads going

good plan. i might try later. so that my body... can stay nice and cold and my hands dont freeze up when im

GAMING !!!!! playing rhythm games. or tekken

lol, you telling me someone is famous enough that they're getting stalked by bots?

new moira voice line "are you finished?"

lewd as heck my guy

Time for breakfast. Later

i just put on a sweatshirt so im feeling the chill

instagram.com/p/BT_itC8h0Cx/

no not stalked, they use bots to look for their name so they can make posts at people

first I invested in a tiny space heater fan that doubles as an airflow in the summer and has an electric heater in the winter that I put under my desk blowing at my feet up, so I rarely have troubles being cold.

But having experience, yes, at times in the past I would wear a sleeping bag cocoon in my room in the basement and wear cheap knitted dollar store gloves with just the fingertips cut off to keep my hands warm as I encountered problems concerning keeping my hands and fingers warm at the computer. I hope this tip helps keep your extremities functional.

What spec said.
Back in the day he probably fucking would.

Well bullets go at like half speed but the real meme is

glad nobody cares about Chiri.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is good advice, it's nice of you trying to keep people warm

yeah i like to either be freezing orrrr... freezing but with comfy socks and jacket ont.

like right now its about 50 (?) in my room
and im wearing nice shorts and my legs are freezing. but thats nice. my hands on the other hand. are nottttttt a fan.

"Chiri what have you been doing?"
Oh, gaming here and there. Raising snails from eggs.

"Snails? What if they reproduce too much and you can't keep that many?"
Eat them.

TO BE FAIR all of that is kinda typical for video games because it makes things simplified and easy.
Also, back in the day, DayZ Standalone had the same issue where the M91/30 took 7.62x51NATO because it was the only thing they had in the game.

you can cook me some snails

Yeah, that's how I came up with the gloves thing, I don't care to spent $1.50 on some cheap ass shitty mittens and just cut the tips off so I can still utilize my fingertips, it's keeping most of the hand warm that's important so it'll let you survive the colder periods without any reduction of function.

blessu

have this nice tune as my thanks.

I think the transport between two LA airports belies it's use. The point of tunnels is for urban areas where there's more obstacles, intercity routes it's just inefficient to go underground. Also, on the scale of inter-city transport it just doesn't make sense to do individual cars like that.

And keep in mind you can get *steam* trains up to that speed, let alone a modern one.

Can't believe it. Spec defending this of all things. What hath you become?

to be honest, I tried some canned escargot for a laugh after I had started keeping snails as pets.

I found the taste rather unique, and pleasing, although they were canned in brine.

So, what happened over the last 1.5 years is that my snails got busy and now I have a whole terrarium of some rather large, fat snails that have never been in the outside world before.

You know what their fate will be, at least for the fattest ones. Have you ever seen a fat snail? It's weird, raised from birth in captivity they don't have any control of their eating habits, they will literally just eat whatever is there.

I think it's my duty to end at least 3/4 of their genetic lineage by predation.

Frictionless bullet tubes.

fuck yeah my nostalgias.

I don't think that's one of their vacuum tubes.
It'd be going a LOT fucking faster than 125mph were that the case.

tfw spec will never play escape from tarkov with you

nothing wrong with enjoying some of your work, i an't necessarily call it hard, raising snails doesn't exactly seem like back-breaking work, but you don't have to do a lot to watch, and learn from watching.

i hope you end up cooking them up in a nice garlic butter, little salt sparing on the pepper

if only snails were more filling this would be something viable

idk if we can be friends anymore.

who SAYS this SENTENCE AND IS... okay with themselves.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I forgot that existed. Is that even like... a thing, still? Like is it still happening?

vacuums are too hard to maintain over long distances like that

Yeah, it started as a hobby. I 'rescued' some from a job doing yard work and took them home, grew fascinated with them and watched them lay eggs and spawn babies, expanded their habitats.

But yeah, they are entertainment. Still, I enjoy watching and feeding them, I don't mind keeping them at all, especially as I have an ecosystem in my tank now; they're good friends with two generations of roly-poly's (pillbugs, but they're actually crustaceans!) as well as earthworms, the swarms of white springtails and an unknown species of fly that seems to propegate within the tank and probably is doing a good job of eating shit and recycling the soil.

It's actually become LESS of a task of cleaning the habitat because now there are so many factors at work and anything that isn't a snail is almost literally eating snail shit, and it's almost like it cleans itself now... plus roly polys are cute as hell.

Megaman 4 was my favourite.

i have played zero megamAN

Yes
It's in alpha or beta or something and playable. Apparently it's 'okay' gameplay wise.
Public beta was supposed to be somewhere around years end, I don't remember exactly.

i knew most of the story already, you even sent me a few of the videos

i remember being a little kid and playing in the dirt on the side of the house, people always thought of it as a weird thing for a kid to do but that's probably just because it was the 90's, what the fuck else is a kid supposed to do if not play in the dirt???

i'd always dig around and find a whole bunch of those little things crawling around everywhere, it wouldn't be that hard to find earthworms or slugs either, i always thought the slugs had interesting methods of transportation with the undulating bottoms

Well, I grew up on Megaman 4 on NES.

So, I am biased to say it had the best bosses and the best theme music of any megaman game before or since.

Honestly though it was the best Megaman game.

Imagine headpatting a loli

i like good chunes. thats the only thing i know about megAAAA !!! man

imagine headpatting a cute ikt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want a good game, with cool guns, that are relatively realistic, so I can ruin some guys day from a thousand yards away, or barrel stuff some dude with a 12 gauge.

With Star Citizen there's even the chance to bomb them and fly to a completely different planet to do it again.

Is that so much to ask?

Imagine napalming an IKT

airman ga taosenai is pretty g

I know right? this was before they started adamantly telling us to routinely wash our hands and disinfect ourselves so that they could use fear to sell us sanitizing products.

Also one little baby slug got into my habitat too, and as it's not portrayed any characteristics of slug species that can be carnivores/cannibals, this one is just chill and loves the veg, gets along with the snails.

I can't say how much I love roly-poly's now, I started with like three and now there are 50+ and two generations of the little rascals, they're my terrarium's cleanup crew.

aaaah

Well me and my crew bought into Star Citizen, but we got tired of waiting so we played 2 years of Black Desert Online.

hey, whenever SC ramps up, you could be on my crew. lol. 'when'

how to maximize autism in arenas

ba doo do doo do da doo do do dododododooODOOASDOOOOOO (this is the intro to airman)

^w^ ikt come here let me pat your nice floofy cute head.

Yes

How to maximize napalming asians

Do not give the IKT head pats. It is a vicious, venereal disease carrying host.

the usage of autism is going out of style now.

we did the thing. it was funny.
now we raised awareness of autism through the internet, it's not really funny anymore. It's almost 2018.

they don't do a lot but i feel like people enjoy simplicity above all else, the bumble around and look cute, they fall over and get stuck on their back, they crawl and eat poop, what's not to like about them

they can also have some pretty need designs on their shells if you look really closely at the larger ones

become american
tell all the people you're going to nork
go there
cause shitstorm

\*pat*

I have several "crews" already waiting for me when SC launches, so I'm set I think.
>when
rip

Napalm sticks to kids.

ye it's 58 degrees here according to my car

feelsgoodman

Wow when do your snails fall over and get stuck on their back?

Are we talking about turtles? and no, my snails don't eat their own shit. They prefer fresh veg.

It's the roly-poly's that do maintenance duty and actually they love fresh veg too so they don't prefer eating shit, so it's down to the little micro springtails that actually eat the shit because they're being outclassed by the roly-poly's so they're forced to eat shit if they want to propegate cause the roly-poly's are middle tier under the snails and they get the best of the decaying organic matter and those little assholes have to eat shit, mhm.

Glad I have roly-poly's, fucking hate springtails.

Kill 'em all

my feet are tingly babies. cold.

P A T PAT !!

i was talking about roly-polys

and i was talking about roly polys

nezi what state do you live in

We shoot the sick, the young, the lame
We do our best to kill and maim
Because the kills all count the same

i love this time of the year

i can't wait to move north

pyongyang

springtails seems pretty cool actually just too small to actively enjoy much

yeah ikr. Well if the game ever 'launches' you can always affiliate with us, we'll likely be a mercenary team taking 'safe' jobs like protection escorts while also here and there doing pirating operations.

But as a front, yeah, security detail.

:3

ill probably be enough of a loser by the time whatever this is drops so if you're still around and i can get a hold of you maybe we can team up

I love roly-polys! they're cute!

They used to be a 'problem' in my habitats because they were the only other organism other than the snails so they bred rapidly.
However with the larger roly-poly population, they clean up and eat more food per their size, and the springtails are left with the shit, which works out great because there's no surplus of springtails.. means my ecosystem works cause the roly's are doing a good cleanup job and the springtails aren't able to breed enough to keep up but they looooove eating shit!!!

its nice and cold. i l O V E.

things that eat shit are important in this world, mushrooms recycle old material too, there needs to be a constant refreshment in soil and junk, and all that has to be mixed around by the life in the dirt

yeah probably. our clan is split on how they want to play, strategically I want to gain money by using our skills as pilots as security escorts for transportation, but we have a couple douches who are like 'I want to be a pirate' so we'll figure that out as we go and determine later who actually wants to get somewhere in the SC universe.
I think, personally, using our skills (we have them) starting as neutral security escort service would give us a reputation rather than to go straight in and become a team of assholes.

You keep massive snails

Sounds pretty much exactly like the one I'm already in.

stick with the security detail, we can level up early on and learn the game and then help the first generation get accustomed to it, then after gaining sufficient resources and levels we can turn rogue and go pirate, i don't see why these people are thinking so small when we can just do both. but order is important, if we start early in the game the bar isn't even set high for leaving a good impression and then after that you can ruin it any way you want

WAT

the snails are cute too.

Right, that's what I try to say.. don't start the game trying to make enemies. If you work for someone they are going to eventually have some non-npc enemies and your escorts are going to be doing some active engagement.
You need to build reputation as a squadron and get hired/rehired by contract from someone who counts on your exemplary services, you don't just say 'oh I wanna be a pirate'.

You find /opportunities/ to be a pirate.

DEREK SMART'S DESKTOP COMMANDER

scoot this is like the perfect time to make legal racket memes

i like gta

bugs and slimey bois scare me

no klik

it's cute tho.

florida tho

it looks like a penis

at the end I put it down in the habitat on a big fat green leaf of lettuce and the snail is like YAY

i dont like snails ;;

F
Panhandle or no

That's fine, I don't much like the Dutch.

i dont get it

ill watch more of your snail videos later, its too active for me this early in the morning right now

i definitely will check out this game when it comes out though and get in contact with you, i have extensive RPG experience and light MMO experience but i have the potential to work hard for a game if necessary

oh cool

they turned that old NES game: RAMPAGE

into a movie!!!

:thumbs_up:

orlando

time to take scary pill

wish me luck

Yeah that's alright. I mean most people don't devote their time and money into mmo's but we basically already have a group of players of high calibre waiting for SC to happen and having to just play other mediocre games in the meantime.

You're a needy people, you are, you Dutch. Or Netherlands, or Holland, why can't you keep that shit together? You just want attention basically, because you aren't a nation anyone really respects but you're in the middle there with Belgium against France and Germany and are kind of backed into a little corner of hopelessness and insecurity.
You could be better, Nederlanden, but you're mostly gay.

Rampage on N64 was the best Rampage, but the GC one was pretty good.

and now it's a hit block buster movie paving the way to revitalize the game!

well i dont know how much money i can put into it but my specialty with MMO's was always the in-game market when i did play, and newer games generally have an in-game market that's easier to manipulate

Lohse is probably the best girl.

It's probably just going to be about some random guy and not the monsters.

cute pic

where she from?

youtube.com/watch?v=8p8bC0zk3hI

but the trailer showed the monsters!!!

The big issue is paying for the ships with real monies.

And then like, playing the combat sim swarms against the Vanduul aliens and thinking like, well I could have a better ship like that guy who paid more...

But for instance I bought a Gladius instead of a Super Hornet.. because in pvp I fucking own shit as it's an interceptor and half missile.

It's going to be like how they did Godzilla or World War Z.

she has a nice voice accent.

i dont like spending real money on anything you can buy with in-game currency, i'm okay with not being the absolute best group out there as long as we have fun with the game and don't get super ripped off by it, bu that's my personal philosophy on it

how so?

Focus on random guy and not the monster.

I play as her every time I play divinity.

she is bae

thats a lot of fish

huehuehuehuehue

It's a long story, just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=tIn1_9YvGds

if i dont buy stuff for games why would i even get what you are trying to show me in that?

i can only assume its a lot of stuff you bought for games you play

True enough, purchasing ships simply funded the game development and a lot of people are understandably a bit cheesed on why their investments have been taking so long to translate into a workable universe.

I really understand what their aim is, like when it goes public, this will be the next gen of openworld mmo's like Ultima Online was for 1996 that just let players do anything they fucking wanted. It only makes sense that some of the original Origin team are on this game.

I've always been the scout type anyway, so, running in a Gladius I have superior top speed over other 'dogfighter' classes, and slightly better operating range, still restricted by fuel, but I employ my armament of missiles as well as a decent forward battery to engage and destroy, I know full well already what people can do to mod a delta for maximum dps or how hornets have more armor and an extra gunner, but I've successfully dispatched them. The Gladius is the closest thing to a modern fighter plane and it uses its speed and missile barrages as a hit and run and return interceptor-fighter.

no chiri paragraphs is not a local meme.

right well im posting from phone so too lazy to say much besides im going to fall asleep

Guys, my snail ecosystem is so good that when I cut a cucumber in half and lay it out, they eat the whole thing.
And by whole thing, give them 5 days and the cucumbers fall apart, eaten so much they get dissected into pieces .. and then the roly poly's attack that shit.. and a few days later there is nothing left of the cucumber at all.

The food I put in the terrarium doesn't even get the chance to rot.
It is fucking eaten, and then all of that shit gets eaten. and shat and eaten again.

what godzilla ??

what has my life come to, I am micromanaging gastropods, crustaceans insects and worms in my room.

Couldn't I apply these skills to real life and apply for a managerial position at a fast food restaurant?

hello welcome to earth

good point, maybe this helps

i mean you guys realize how much of dirt is poo right

Tasty poo...

ooookay then

CASTING A WHITE GORILLA WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS GORILLAS ARE BLACK.
WOW
THIS IS GONE TOO FAR HOLLYWOOD
WHITE WASHING.
WTF.

maybe not

how do you play that game?

weird

Yes, I'm well aware of how life works on this planet, I just hadn't had the necessity or infatuation before to encapsulate and scientifically process these poor animals' habits

nezi. im going to comeover. RIGHT NOW.

AND STOP THIS !!!! NO MORE BUYING CSGO STUFF. NO BIG SPENDING !!!!!

stuff is cool

moderating stuff in captivity is even cooler when you control their lives.

that being said I'm good with plants, too

relax, I've made money off almost every purchase

I don't really buy skins anymore unless I know there's money to be made

nope.

i have made my ruling decision !!!!
its over !!! no more skins !!! FOR PROFIT OR OTHERWISE !!!!!

i have to get to sleep and you are making it hard

oh yeah? come make me.

plants r super cute. as a kid. i thought they were really..... laaame.

i like them big very now though. cute plantlife !!!!!

yay for plants and insects and gastropods!

if only im not very tired and. getting ready for bed. id be over there (id figure ur address out somehow) and then your money would be seized until... FURTHER NOTICE !!!!!

What do you mean ??

PICTURE OF CUTE ROLY-POLYS
getting the scraps/leftovers from the snails destroying a cucumber and now they come and swarm in and get some fresh veg before it rots

...what do you exactly do in that game???

you are. cucumber.

hello cucumber !! this is your name.

what

that happens more than enough on its own

ok green bean

see u soon

It's Chiri, newb.

Dutch are a terrible race, always want attention. Look I'm from Holland, I have an accent! I'm relevant!
Not even funny.

Hello, btw, Chiri. I like having you around, it's been a while.

i said if IM NOT. but i am a tired lil green bean...

ill bring u and whoever you live with christmas cookies later on.

i think u misspelled cucumber ?

I wonder, if stock trading is worth it. I like the idea of making it rich at little effort to then support Communist agendas in the first and developing worlds.

I really don't want to go to this interview today.

Then don't go. Baka.
Otherwise suck it up.

If you know enough about stocks and economy it can be a lucrative thing to get into, but loss and profits are high risk with little chance of reward.

I wouldn't do it if you don't have the assets.

QQ

yeah ding dong listen to scootsy. i wish i had an interview today...

bring me chocolate chip macadamia!

but to be honest the cookie dough is better than the cookies~

treat it like a ranked promotion game into gold near a season end crunch! ^_^

i mean i could give you the information to apply to my company I work for, you just can't put my name down since I don't know your work ethic / how responsible you are

No really though,
why would anyone be surprised that as a hobby I collect nocturnal invertebrates that ravage pretty much whatever food I give them.. like, why wouldn't you be surprised that chiri collects snails and roly-polys so they can watch them eat in the dark.

Sup Nez, we never talk or have anything in common, next

Sorry, I misspelled faggot. Is that what you're called around here? Do you suck dick for fake internet points? You want a road trip to hell or you want to learn your place? Just asking, for science.

I'm just tired. It pays like, 13 an hour so I need to go anyhow.

dang, I've been roasted

well, tell me your hobbies then nerd

besides pretending to be a single lesbian in their early 30s

collecting snails and roly-poly's, you haven't been paying attention to anyone but yourself for the last 30 minutes but I accept that's part of your personality.

nani

gl hf
money is good!

dang I'm gonna need to find a burn unit

show me your collection~

woah. woah. woah. HEY. u think ? u get to choose the type of cookie ???
WRONG.

IT IS THE
BAKERS CHOICE AND I AM

THE BAKER !!!!!
im gonna make a cookie thatll make u go
"WOW. *REAL NAME* THIS COOKIE IS DELICIOUS AND WONDERFUL. HAVE A HEADPAT IN RETURN. MERRY CHRISTMAS. I LOVE THIS COOKIE. U ARE THE BEST BAKER. GOODBYE."

okay

hmmmm. i dont think thats how a cucumber talks :/

shit son I have a youtube channel full of snails, that's how bad it's gotten. djkirakira

Also I'm doing ok otherwise, Glad you asked. You've probably gotten older, wiser, hopefully more mature.

Also, biscuits are for tea... not gravy.

why?

does internet notoriety matter so much to you that you're willing to throw out a pet name for someone you've never met, hopefully catch their attention and subsequent rebuttals, only to maybe get a few jabs thrown at you before you realize you'll fade back into anonym obscurity?

No, let's not let that happen.
You can call me cucumber.

ok I'll be sure to give you headpats

surprise me then

wow, that's a lot of nuts snails! you weren't kidding

they're kinda cute, certainly not the weirdest pet
do they really do much or kinda just hang out?

good to hear you're doing well, m'lady and nice subtle jab as well keep it up good moves ethan

older, yes, wiser, perhaps, mature, unlikely but trying

such a cutie cucumber. cute cucumber. cutie cute cute cute !!!! ^-^

u got it BOSS !!

you have to appreciate them after caring for them, they're very simple things but they like food and being sprayed with water, so, I guess you have to treat them somewhere between a plant and a pet, and they're certainly more interesting than watching a plant grow :)

pushing it, cholo. let's not forget who the boss is.

and did you want the information to apply where i work or nah

what kind of stuff do they eat? not much probably right?

do snails eat a lot

a...ah.... who.... is the boss.. exactly ?

u cant be a boss. u are waaaaaay too cute to be a big mean boss.

no im okay. but thank u.

Carrots are good because they dry out and don't rot very fast so in a pinch I can drop a carrot in there and it will last a long time.
Softer foods like a cucumber will go bad soon, but they absolutely love cucumbers as well as soft fruit like canteloupe. They will also eat tomatoes, but mini tomatoes start to get white rot very fast within days, so basically I adapted to the expiration of certain veg and now I alternate fresh cucumber with raw carrot to put them on a balance of fresh juicy and longlasting dried out carrots.

Shit only snail owners understand.

coyote didnt you say ur sleeping like 2 hours ago

You haven't really met me, newb.

I appreciate the admiration but no, you don't have the privilege of giving me pet names.

feku *pat*

ikt :lick:

to be fair thats what always happens. but then i get more energy to do things i want to do. like play mario in bed.

hm ? youre talking weird ms cucumber..

stay hydrated ! you might be. mmmm. missing some water in your system !

you clearly need sleep you swapped the replies

sounds like you take good care of them

the best rpg ever made

Did you mix your links up there?
Not pointing it out, but perhaps you aren't paying attention.

You know, being aware of your surroundings is the most fundamental aspect of martial arts? It's incredible how many people are not aware of the world around them, it is a terrible way to waste a brain these days.

nah im jusy mobile posting. im good. dont u worry lil bubber.

tbh as much as i am a fan of rin/echo
ikt/fekky is maximum cute. VERY CUTE. KEEP IT UP !!!!!

Why would I do nothing less but recreate for them a livable environment in which they can feed and happily propegate?

yeah i mixed em up.

im usually pretty aware of my surroundings. my friends tend to not be so.. out in public when theyre not being..... considerate of others im like. HEY. MOVE. or. HEY. QUIT. there is a person !!!! and youre being RUDE !!!!!!

/Homosexual Thread

Get some better friends who have brain cells.

dont call me little im not little
also stop trying to make me seem more gay than im not

what do you do in it?

everything

maybe

hmm. ill thin about the little thing.

but u are suuuuper gay. GIANT GAY !!!
little bubber. LARGE GAY.

this thread has zero straight people in it.

I'm not even into furries but that picture is passably cute.

Just yeah no furries, not the militant ones.

Correction: This thread has zero straight people in it after I leave once I press reply.

well some people want pets but aren't responsible

Look in your local papers, go to a fucking art show.
Even if you don't like the art show, there's guaranteed chicks who came for the free wine, yeah and my first gf also smoked like a stack, and would offer to recite poetry for cigarettes instead of money, she was a wild one

Don't pick up girls at an art gallery if you see they're just there for the free wine, okay. bad decisions.

fekky is gay. its not even a question anymore

I feel bad for the pets people let die.

I'm not a monster.

ohoho~ found a surprise brownie

no you're sweet

this post makes the implication i think women are even worth looking at let alone interacting with them.

i go out a lot. i have way too many friends.
i need less friends.
art shows stink anyways.
i like to go to small shows (concerts) where i can dance a lot.
and the theatre.
and anywhere that has boba and ddr.
sorry cucumber. i am a GAY

how to you battle?

awooo

no problem with your orientation but those seem like healthy activities and I tell you what, as long as you are out in the world and doing things, and loving doing them, you can meet someone.

I haven't met anyone yet when I traverse riverbeds, that's not something most people do, sure there are hiking trails but I like rivers. Haven't met anyone on the rivers yet, who knows.

No luka don't do the meme.

I blast them with music from my lute.

lvl 50 bard, roll 19~ I calm the entire army with my soft serenade that reminds them of home and they no longer have the will to invade another land and retreat.

its funny. i like to... go out and interact with people. but i want the friendship to be surface level and be finished when we part ways. im sure youll cross RIVERPATHS one day...

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i wanna see!

Brainwashed piece of shit, look what social media is doing for you. still alone in the middle of northern british columbia in a shit town with a shit income pretending to be a cute girl online.

Well, as long as you get paid right.

bullshit

OW OW AWOOOOOO. AAAAAWOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

AW AW AW AW AWOOOOOOOO

please do not swear in your responses (atleast to me...)

youtube.com/watch?v=UFbRKcUuiYI

you don't fucking like it?

Well, you're a newb but I'll tell all of the oldbies here what's up. We're doing a paradoxical substitution from the two most identifiable personas I've been using since around 2012.

Now, Chiri has been holding herself back and being elaborate and rather polite. In contrast however, now the cute Matoi has been tasked with the opposite, just so everyone has been warned ahead of time.

why?

entertainment

this is interesting.
although i would prefer you to not swear... i am curious to see where this goes !

:)

oh? it's not the game where i saw you attack that dragon with balistas? and your party?

Do you have an aversion to strong language? Was it your parents who brought you up this way?

Personally, I had a mom who swore all the time, but they always told us to watch out mouths, so we did! It wasn't til I was like 14 until I accidentally swore in front of my parents. and my mom laughed.

no its not

omg don't fucking break thesius guys, she can only handle so much awoo

Awooooooooooooooooo

quite the opposite. i swore a lot. and then i dont like the sound of me swearing or others too often. music gets a pass ?

cause literally a new furry meme will make a diehard furry self-relating m2f cringe so hard it's like telling win7 to read a fat32 volume, it's painful and hard to watch.

that weird top down angle kinda looks old like those ancient dungeon crawler thigns...

oh neat, so you were rehabilitated instead of set free from the shackles of oppression, do you like pussy or are you a pussy?

i dont. i dont uhh. think i can... i dont feel comfortable answering such a. question...

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

i really like saying. awoo. it is cute.

am i a furry now.

sidenote. i need to transfer all my anime piccies to my phone. ive been text posting this whole time and i DONT LIKE IT !!!!

i have also been informed. i need to stay up another 2.5 hrs. YAAAAAY

I was being a bully, however, we may have started off not on the best terms and having exchanges to evaluate each other; I'm not prepared to make any enemies so if further conversation about our pasts is out of bounds, I'm willing to strike a collaboritave pact in which we can settle terms between us as rational beings as long as you can agree that I can say whatever the fuck I want and you won't get fucking offended.

yeah well awoo was like march 2017 it's over now.

so, don't get your hopes up, kind of only a niche thing and basically only triggers when you bring it up.

awoo ÒwÓ

You can't be this behind the time and complain about people being behind the times what the fuck

the dutch to the rescue.

you didn't fucking realize awoo was over though?

why the fuck are you living a lie?

@luka

*pounces ddy*

holy FUCK this looks fun

Who is going to address why the double barrelled shotgun becomes two single shotguns?

Time to terminate friendship.

It's pretty damn good. It's real nice to have a 'retro' FPS that genuinely gets what makes shit like quake so fucking good. That feels like not just a game from back then, but a good, unique game from back then.

Because I changed weapons.

hmm. i dunno. maybe. i dont really mind if you choose to be my friend or enemy. you can choose just like you can choose to say what you want !

you seem to be a cute cucumber regardless of evil/good character. so thats all that really matters

phew, I really logged on when it's dead in here, huh.

I don't have anyone to roast, very few people have stupid opinions to reply to, I almost have no use at all right now.

do you want your money back ?

tee hee..

ikt that's gay

Because that's how they always do it in games like these? You have the shotgun, which is always like akimbo, or really fast firing, and then you have the super shotty which is always some giant double barrel thing.

I really love those girls with the big cups!

Oh, no. Sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that I cared about what you thought of me, more or less I wanted to demonstrate in some way my superiority over you, via my intellect or standing credence so that you wouldn't be an ongoing threat to me and basically just address me with 'yes sir' for future reference, so as not to make anything more complicated than need be.

DOOM + halloween clone mashup!

is that your actual gameplay of you playing btw???

I did though. Apparantly you didn't back in may.
It was like a 2016 meme. Or earlier even, I don't even remember at this point.

Funny how that works.

I think the "Welcome to Dusk" trailer they put up is the best summary of the game, really. In a neat little package.

money!!!!

Finally got my insurance back.
Happy doggo.

cucumber. u should teach me some english vocab. ur vocabulary is pretty cute.

It was set for a Halloween release date too but they fucking BLEW IT

Yes. Feel free for mocking me for dying from being retardod.

I.. really didn't go and research the word akimbo until you used it there. I think you mean 'shoot from the hip'
but there is a webcomic by an artist I love and his works are gathered under 'akimbo comics'.

so that struck me while reading because I had that connection to the word outside of what it entailed in your meaning.

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

M O N E Y !!!

*pets*

i never got into those shooter style doom type games....

but ur video of ursewlf gameplay is kew!!! i want you to records moarrrrr

I should be in bed

see, even you admit you don't remember in your retaliation to set a timescale for the meme. you fail. gg.

That's your thing then? You want attention from me?