Dr. Bones I'm calling you out

so apparently I hear you screeched about Wolfi's book being published thru a company that sells White Supremacist literature

lemme ask you three question

a) first off you got spooked, if the ends justify the means, why do you care who publishes what through what? if race don't exist to you, why do you care? you wanna build a union of egoists, ultimately it doesn't matter about what idpol vs. another's idpol is if its all imaginary to you. you want insurrection but you reeee'd about something you don't believe exists. ultimately, if I were in your shoes, I'd say fuck it, let chaos reign, (appropos since you're a pratictioner of black magick) and dive right into the abyss of transgression but NOOOO you threw a fit like a little girl and made something exist to you that doesn't exist.

B) and furthermore, I assume you're illegalist, if it bothers you so much, just pirate that shit and get it free and don't give them money (I assume that's a spook as well to you), thus piracy.

you're making an issue out of nothing. the creative nothing. own that shit.

who gives a fuck?

I don't I just enjoy being a reprehensible asshole

HNWDU. OF COURSE ILL BE DOING THE DIVIDING.

And is this his inbox? Why waste your time rebuking an insane person anyway?

literally who?

You obviously. Since you even bothered commenting on OP's thread with your shitty liberal ass virtue signalling. lel.

A moderately well known blogger in the leftysphere. I don't know how you haven't seen/heard of this guy or even recognize the pic… but w/e i guess.

Lefty pol once again shines brightly with their intense autism.

exact opposite you idiot, I don't care if Wolff's stuff got published from the neonazi foundation.

TBH i don't know who is spooking who in this case. On the one hand if Bones is right in characterizing it as white supremacist, that's not spooky to point it out and call it as such. It's just being realistic IMHO.

However, you make could points about fighting idpol with idpol, which i'm also in favor of since i'm anti-idpol. Ultimately I think the whole "spook" meme is stupid. I could just as well make an argument in favor of property by saying stirnerfags are "spooked" into being commies. It becomes a reductive justification for pretty much anything that someone claims is "in their self interest". In general it seems most stirnerfags warp the philosophy into something that isn't really in line with stirner? Idk.

As much as I think stirner can be edgy and cool, i never tell people i'm sympathetic to the philosophy bc of this kind of stuff. It paints an image in people's minds of who you are based on a meme. It's ironic in that it generates the most 'anti stirner' image of an individual possible. By claiming the philosophy i'm not sure it makes you any more an egoist by … not claiming it? if that makes sense? idk. w/e.

next person who uses this term is getting shot on sight. it's a term that has been used over and over by autistic idiots who have almost rendered it completely obsolete at this point. how is somebody saying "who gives a fuck" a signal of their moral character whatsoever?
it isn't
it is just a conveyance of interests/obvious reflection of how well known the author in question of the OP is. you faggots have made this word so that whenever somebody gives a personal opinion you have 5 autists going "VIRTUE SIGNAL VIRTUAL SIGNAL!!!L ELLELELELE"
like, fuck off and learn how to use it or spot out what an actual virtue signal is properly you fuckin' faggot ass faggot

TBH if you are so butthurt just don't comment. That's all I was doing bc this happens on threads i post sometimes. some butthurt fag laments "who cares??!?!" on a thread that isn't his like a grade-A attn. whore. If I had a nickel….

you sound like you're butt hurt, with your long winded replies and all.

*wow dude*, you are digging your own grave here just relax lmao.

If you contributed something other than this faggy ass "lmao who cares?!?! right guys.?!?!?… right? …guys?!?" response I wouldn't have bothered commenting but this shit triggers me pretty hard. It happens on every thread I start. Some stupid faggot comes on, says "lol idc so what right guys?" like everyone agrees with him. I honestly can't think of anything more fitting for the term "virtue signalling." It's that stupid "my views represent that of the board" bullshit comment and too often it is used here. It gets old.

Anyways, I'm done ranting. It's just amazing people comment with "WHO CARES LOL AMIRIGHT?" than just supply actual discussion, or just don't comment at all. It's not that hard.

…so who's the autist now? HEHE. Peace.

See my other comment. I'm 100% redbait triggered comrade. You got it :)

Good, good, let the leftist infighting flow through you.

kek, I was baiting tbh

A more serious reply is that this shows the limits of individualist anarchism, guess what? People are spooked even when they say they aren't, this is why you niggas need Lacan and Althusser. And if in this case Bones is merely virtue signaling, well, that's a rite of passage in the left at this point isn't it?

I would close with a quote, "the last capitalist we hang is the one that sold us the rope" in other words I agree with OP, who cares if this publisher publishes literally Hitler

I like Dr. Bones even more now tbh

Problem?

OP here, left this thread alone for hours, dance puppets dance!

Dr. Bones is bae

Wolfi pulled off that company so the book can be pirated and distributed freely.

Dr. Bones also told me to call you a retard. And I agree. Typical Nazbols.

Didn't Bones do a whole thread where "race may be a fixed idea but alot of people with guns believe in it" sorta thing awhile back?

His podcast on RevLeft radio was awesome, really made me rethink Stirner and how he relates to leftist thought.

You're just pissed Dr. Bones used his might to embarrass your favorite author WHO ADMITTED he fucked up. Sorry Wolfi is an old man who lives in a fucking tree or something but Kevin Slaughter can eat a dick.

The fact you came here, of all places, to bitch about how much he spanked your autist ass makes me like the guy even more.

Nice shilling

Stefania is god tier

I didn't know anyone else knew who this guy was, much less on Holla Forums.

In a scale of 1 to 10, how tsundere about Dr. Bones is OP?

I'm not dr.bones but I'll answer

a) races not being a meaningful concept doesn't mean racism is not real.
b) anarchists collaborating with objectivist-race-realists is a bad idea from a communist perceptive, the association could further tarnish Stirners writings, and any profit from the book could end up going to spread right wing propaganda.

c) you only asked two questions

d) stop being such a retard