Can anyone give me a TL;DR?

Can anyone give me a TL;DR?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=art deco&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj61tbevKvVAhUEs1QKHfieBMYQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=988
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She lost.

to smart too win

lol where's that comic from?

What happened? Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I can't immediately think of any other examples but what's with the sort of trend towards 1920/30s-y era styling hints amongst Clinton type American liberal-socialjustice-neoliberal types?
My brain tells me that's a thing

Based off the interviews she's given, I assume she blames the whole thing on the DNC hacks/email leaks and completely ignores/brushes aside the fact that she ran a shitty campaign and her own role IN the DNC hacks/email leaks (i.e., that there was anything campaign-destroying to leak to begin with).

here u go bud

fucking saved

Who Watches the Men #2

Here's a tolerable book on the campaign
As much as New Democrats are shit when it comes to policy she still could've won if her and her campaign team were not so insulated and incompetent
Honestly this is the best timeline though

you mean 'Art Deco'?
google.com/search?q=art deco&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj61tbevKvVAhUEs1QKHfieBMYQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=988

Its barely tolerable, since it still tries arguing that everyone else - from Mook to the American public - were responsible for Hillary's clusterfuck of a campaign.

It takes serious chutzpah to try to argue that the same media outlets getting talking points from the DNC were actively sabotaging Hillary's campaign by having the audacity to mention the DNC leaks

I think that's it, yeah.
Is clinton-types using art deco a thing, as in an identifiable trend, specific branding decision, etc, or just something I've made up?

true, but it is still readable

After a tumultuous 8 years of a Democratic president it would be a hard sell for a 3rd term of Democratic governance. Clinton's fumbles with the emails server scandal eroded her trustability, followed by a grueling primary with an outsider challenge from the left cost support among her base. A charismatic billionaire swept in and tapped into the frustration of heartland Americans with promises to end the scourge of illegals bringing drugs and crime, bring back jobs to manufacturing sectors and end the corruption in Washington. American voters weighed the issues heavily and concluded that Clinton's careful incremental solutions were insufficient to address the country's problems, and in a mass populist uprising swept the billionaire into power in a landslide, when you factor out all the illegal votes.

TL;DR - Burgers are backwards dolts

Nah. It's basically 'tfw too intelligent to win' mixed in with some mildly critical anecdotes.

she persisted

Is that actually a thing in burgerstan?

yep, there's millions who believe this stuff

I'm not sure if this was made by a hilary supporter or someone that wanted to take the piss out of the elections

it was the lowest voter turnout in a long time, he got by on being slightly less hated than Clinton.

I'm also pretty sure there was no evidence of illegal votes. there was evidence, however, of voter suppression from Republican authorities in parts of the US. did you just come here from Holla Forums or something, because you have to be fucking retarded to believe in the hordes of illegal Mexicans voting trope, not merely because it came out of Trump's mouth.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Do you think she would've won if they used "She's with You" instead of "I'm with Her" as her campaign slogan?

hey

She couldn't win even if she dumped every single gold coin of her overlords.

ITT: be as liberal as possible

lol next time ill link to the washington post when the issue involves the cia

TL;DR of the book:

Actual TL;DR if she was honest:

This is some next level cognitive dissonance

Russia, Trump, Putin, Penises.

kek

it's not
I've seen the democratic machine in action

Who knows if it's 5 million, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were hundreds of thousands voting in New York and California

oh no

if the integrity of the voting process isn't maintained american democracy is doomed

if it was true, gerrymandering would still be worse

appropriately savage

and not a single shred of evidence
repub gerrymandering is still worse

See
inb4 FAKE NEWS

Reach out and touch faith

Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there

Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer

Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver

Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there

Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver

Your own personal Jesus

Hoochie! Have you returned to us? I missed you!

Is this parody a reference to Dr. Manhattan on Watchmen?

Yes

Idk, m8, I think the style is just making a comeback. Even I think Art Deco has a pretty cool looking aesthetic. Though some Gramscians or Freudian Marxists probably would have something to say about the cultural hegemony of the bourgeoisie.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Kek, how the fuck do people get away with that? How do they even manage the districts effectively?

So is this the general Burger consensus outside of hardline Democrats and more extreme politics?

It probably would've helped a little by not being so transparently egotistical

lurk more newfag

No, that's more what Trump fans would say (minus the TL;DR). There's no consensus really. If there's anything approaching consensus it's that most people think the whole election was a giant clusterfuck, we didn't have good choices and now we're stuck with a moron.

Because there's a bipartisan consensus not to touch gerrymandering because both sides roughly benefit from it

In my state every ten years the parties take turns drawing up the districts.

The last time the Rs had a chance they gerrymandered their way into a super majority in the general assembly and have been fucking shit up ever since. I don't know about you, but I was absolutely shocked.

Hallelujah pls take down the false messiah which is known as Afroplasm. i doubt this is hoochie but I want to believe

ftfy

I wish there was a study of this shit, finding all the most absurd districts.

Murka.

Mostly I want to see if she mentions Pepe at all, if only for more of her entertainingly-crap John De Mandeville-tier understanding of young people and internet crap

Shrillery has always been at war with Eurasia

the boomers really love those