Is it necessary to be a sociopath to be right wing? I really can't understand, beyond being edgy...

Is it necessary to be a sociopath to be right wing? I really can't understand, beyond being edgy, how someone could defend groups such as the contras and SS and be motivated by anything but self interest.

Sadly it can't be explained so easily, not that many people are psychotic, it's more about cognitive dissonance, willful ignorance, and an overdeveloped fear/disgust reaction.

to me it seems like they increasingly lie to themselves the farther one goes right (the kkk and nazis were leftist, all muslims are terrorists ect.) until they reach the "far" right where they stop lying to themselves and just take up their abhorrent positions as they are (the holocaust did happen and the jews deserved it)

I dunno I'm a self-admitted sociopath who follows original Germanic NazBol so I don't think its an isolated phenomenon.

Petite bourgeoisie are often mentally disturbed on various levels.

moralfag detectes

If you actually managed to convince yourself that secret magical alien jews control the world, I could easily imagine you'd become a monster. Psychopathy is a really misunderstood word so I wouldn't call it that.

Okay? No one did

🎶Craaawling in my skiiin…🎶

Social science didn't end with Marx, guys

Alright my dude, explain what the difference.

He can't keep getting away with it

it's more like mental retardation, i think

Sam Hyde has to be an hyperreal cyberdemon of some sort, I refuse to believe he's an actual human being

I keep saying rightwing thought is a pathology. It only makes sense that it would be co-morbid with anti-social personality disorder or worse.

But in regards to Hyde, I can't believe a single thing I hear about him. Probably not a good idea to believe that infograph.

Tankies aren't exactly known for empathy either.

Psycopath: a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

Sociopath: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

t. armchair psychiatrist

pathologies can be social

And… ?

I hope you see the irony here. You're misinterpeting a simple inductive inference.

If you've not got a criminal record you're not really a sociopath.

Shit comedian AND a pedophile. Good to know he's just as disturbed as I thought.