Neopagans

What is to be done about them.

walls, bullets, etc

So death.

A second round of conquest and convert.

yes.

Whats the appeal in a religion that is obliviously false?

Holla Forums LARPing

But aren't most neopagans kooky New Age hippy types?

They are

I see nothing wrong with it.
A religion that denounces moral objectivism is a religion of the left.

There is nothing wrong with the Indo-European Pantheons you rootless cosmopolitan cucks!

Lithuania actually has a legit pagan community that isn't a bunch of larpers.

Makes more sense than monotheistic religions, imo. Still shit tho.

Is there any religion that isn't obviously false?

Nothing. Who cares if they wanna dance naked through the woods?
Completely irrelevant.

Just as bad as any other larpers. People who dress up like Red Soldiers, Lenin, Esperantists, Anarkiddies, etc. They just like playing dress up and playing a role.

Kion vi ĵus fike diris al mi, vi fuŝaĉulo? Al vi mi sciigu ke, mi merite doktoriĝis ĉe la Navy Seals, kaj mi faris multajn sekretajn suprizatakojn kontraŭ Al-Qaeda, kaj mi mortigis pli ol 300 virojn. Kaj ankaŭ, vi sciigu….

No, but really, you're right, Esperanto is complete cancer.

At least its not the Abrahamic shit so let them LARP in peace

Lithuania is the Flordia of Europe.

Disgusting. Wake me up when Hellenism makes a comeback.

A lot of neopagans are Nazis.

R E P E N T A N D S U B M I T
E
P
E
N
T
A
N
D
S
U
B
M
I
T

V-vi estas komplenta kancero!

Oh nigga i have some news for ya!

Tell us

Dance naked in the woods you say?

Same with all religions : treat them according to their practical positions.
As long as they don't interfere with politics, scientific advancement, economy and other practical thing, their spooks are nothing else than spooks.

what anons think of Orthodox Christianity ? They're all raving about it on cuckchan

quite a few are ancoms tho

Those are all dead gods, defeated by the western Logos. Nothing good can come out by trying to bring them back, if they do come back they come back as demons, those larpers are literally worshipping demons.

E. Michael Jones posts on Holla Forums?

They've been trying to rehabilitate the Tsar, fuck em.

Slav pagans are largely turbo-Nazbols though, with a healthy dose of "we wuz Hyperboreanz & shizzle".

Most modern religions leave things ambiguous enough that the question is still up in the air, even if the claims are a bit fantastical.

We've seen the top of Mount Olympus. There's nothing there. We've seen the Earth from space. Not only is the earth not a part of a world tree, there's not even a hint of a world tree to be found anywhere. Not only is the sun not a flaming chariot, nor is it moved by any kind of dirty, it doesn't move at all (at least in relation to the Earth), it's the Earth that moves around it. If Earth also appears to be a globe, rather than the gigantic corpse of the ice giant Ymir. So on and so forth.

Yes, modern religions make some silly claims too, but nothing as immediately falsifiable as the things claimed in pagan religions.

Neopaganism was largely created by the nationalist proto-fascist movements in Europe prior to WWI, and was pretty popular among actual fascists.

The core appeal of neopaganism is pretty reactionary. Even the kooky hippie types are ultimately rest on a foundation of reactionary, idealist thought.

the confused ones

give em 20 years and they'll reach revolutionary consciousness then

orthodox christianity before reformation is litteraly just paganism under a different name and with a gay book

roman empire was fucked by jews

they didnt want to get taxed because of religious basis so they just said they were christian (after state christianity) and continued doing pagan traditions
basically modern day catholicism without the church diddlers

Gulag is too cruel for these gullible folks. Let's just revoke their ration cards.

I dunno lol

We force them to convert to Christianity, and take all blonde hair, blue eyed pagan women for breeding, because cultural Marxism demands it.