NEW

NEW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Martin's_Day#Netherlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its not irrelevant

if people dont want to talk to you, they won't. if people arent talking to you they might rather be insulting you. like calling you a pseudo-intellectual

it doesn't have to be fair, it doesn't have to be true either, but people will do it anyways, you seem them

see them*

im sleep.y.

my shirt iscozy.

im gonna play some mario odyssey. wahoo

is it a big thick shirt?

ive seen some mario odyssey footage and it looks great, is it just another mario game or do you think it lives up to stuff like super mario 64?

Play it in bed
So you can drop the console on your face when you drift off.

Everyone I know with a switch seems to do this regularly and it amuses me.

i cant pick shes presenting both ear and pit

i forgot to put my new tripcode password on my phone before i turned off my pc...

its a thin shirt ! its a long sleeve. comfy. pink n white stripes.

and i dunno i never played 64

i like this. the music is nice. And i get to be a cowboy. all i need really.

i play it in bed but i have my tv right. there so i just sorta. lay comfy with one joy con in each hand and. since theyre wireless i can. lay however i want !!! i can snuggle up or lay out.

THANKS MR NINTENDO !!!!

Don't fuck boats

so nothing to do with falling short of some definition of 'intellectual'?

you're just saying if I don't act in a tolerable way, people will just call me names, if they don't want to talk to me?

is this what you mean to say?

I agree
Fuck Hu instead

illegal

Oh okay give me a list of their names so i can be sure I'm not fucking one

Ear
Pit

The fuku is wrongo with u

Yes exactly

it's also possible that all smart things sound the same if you're dum

Not gonna happen anyway seeing they aren't real

Why would you assume people this is what anybody meant by "psuedo-intellectual"?

You say this like it's some cruel deliberate act but another way to phrase it is "people don't like talking to people they don't like".

Trying to speak of yourself as if you are above them will not get you many friends

If they are so dumb don't talk to them, go, leave, this makes sense yes?

If you don't want to learn learn to live in the middle where you are and belong, you are not that smart

Leave, learn*

Gee Hu sure isn't on a longboat about to beach on our shores right now or anything.

Don't you just want dick a smooth sweaty pit or nut all over and inside her ear

Oh. Well give me a list anyways so i can fap to them.

This is where I wish I had even the competency at drawing for a basic mspaint image

If I wasn't on my phone I'd make something retarded just go for it

I was literally only clarifying with bd if that was what he meant to say.

because of the definition of the word "pseudo"

I was joking
what the fuck is wrong with you

'pseudo' does not mean 'insufficient'. It's meaning is closer to 'imitation' than that, at least.

I guess you can't do those things with fur since it would chafe your dick head. Oh well you wouldn't understand anyways.

2d solves all these problems

you can't live off of 2d forever my boy

idk what they mean when they say it.

I don't want to assume they're talking out their ass.

how does.

animus..... sleep ?

pants/shorts
underwear
nothing

i used to do shorts but.... now i go for the undies sleep.

I know i was just doing #10 :D
Nice dong btw

hey man im just daying

I peel off my skin and pull it over me like a blankie.

It's nice.

i dont hate you, im not telling you to leave, im saying if you truly find nothing of value here go

90% of the time people just want to chill and bullshit conversation they might not be entire;y certain about, in a certain regard that might be stupid yes but it's also regular interaction

I tried sleeping naked once as a teen.
My mom ripped the covers off of me coincidentally the next morning.

Not doing that again.

I sleep with an undershirt and shorts.

I'm gonna hope and assume that was a typo

but yeah
autumn and love
dabes.

it's never too late to change yourself and start taking steps to become a better human.

saying*

im at the library and on my phone buying a bag of books for one dollar

animus don't sleep.

sounds like you're trying to rationalize, rather than giving a more likely answer.

if you dont want anything specific then just tell me what you did today

I made a piano in JS using SVG, to play a guitar hero esque game. basic geometry and lines, and using a library to play sound files.

that was hours ago, and the lag makes it unsatisfying, so I'm going to figure that out.

what exactly lags? i think thats really neat, making music with programs is a good way to tinker around and explore how to work with that kind of junk and gives you some editing practice

if you make anything you think is worth sharing i'd like to hear it

This is really cute and all how you humor the boy, Matthew~

i humor you too

guitar hero esque game ?

ive been using clone hero to play custom charts recently. gh3 sucked for importing custom charts. ty clone hero.

My self-concept isn't predicated on that, though. Merely amusement.

i dont think its quite that bad, i only started talking to them again like a week agoi

it's not finished, and it's unsatisfying to use and listen to. I need to find a way to make it instantaneous and play half notes, so it becomes a worthy distraction.

it's not worth sharing until it stops looking obviously stupid.

sky's the limit. so far browser usage is barely a fraction, it's just that the current method has to fetch a .wav file each time.

it plays a string of notes,
you then have to play it back.

so it lags when its playing? you can't just get it to play whatever you make smooth? my limited usage and knowledge with the software might be keeping me from understanding what you are saying so if you could explain in more detail i'd appreciate it

im going tooo.... SLEEP !

goodnight lil green beans..

i love each and every one of u !!!!!!

Doesn't he sperg to you about how you handle conversations you aren't a part of though? That seems like a personal thing, or it might just be his gig- I don't want to associate with that kind of weapon's grade autism here, let alone outside of here.

I made this hours ago. idk what the lag exactly is, or how the library works. the lag is barely half a second, but it makes a world of difference how big that gap is.

idk how to make it so, but it'll be badass if it can. otherwise, I need to make SVGs for different types of notes, and organize the data structure for music, and how its displayed, so that it can use a time signature.

I also practiced drawing spheres. feigning 3D with JS/CSS and SVG is what the pros do.

try to speak plainly if you're accusing me of something.

You're a whiny faggot who whines to people about conversations they have nothing to do with. Not an accusation, an observation.

You've never had a good whine to someone about a conversation that person has nothing to do with? Are you truly free from this sin?

no homo

I have not, this is accurate.

i was watching a streamer i like play a stupid ps2 game where you could take samples and make music and it turned out being way more fun than i could even have imagined so i hope you have a lot of fun figuring it out and making i even more awesome

its true, dallas usually keeps his problems to himself, to a fault even

Or a more accurate elucidation of my statement would be; "I've never tried to hold a friend responsible for something said in a community they're a part of."

I frequently do it as a form of catharsis like the asperglord I am.

ty for the encouragement. you're good people, bd.

most people here try to be pretty good i think

in their own weird ways, and i did say most not all

I don't.

srry im not going to comment on the 3D shapes that shits all a headache to me

I pity the poor souls with the wherewithal to keep you company.

so does he so be nice

Get out.

What? Why :C

I have a healthy distaste for females who find a man losing their balls "fascinating."

No promises.

Or for an even more accurate statement; "Interrogating a friend for not standing up for you, while someone hurled scathing insults at you."

Then giving a range of inconsistent and contradictory explanations, then saying that the real issue is the interrogating.

he's still mad about you wanting a picture of severed testicles

anyways, got an appointment with the shrink.

Defend yourself, hombre.

good luck

It's not something to be mad over? I feel bad for them, I hope they got the help they needed, sincerely.

At the same time, as a person wanting to go into the medical field and also morbidly curious, it would be interesting to see!!

I'm sorry, I think you're reading too far into this.

Yeah, that the part of your statement that worries me.

What do you have to be worried about? My bad taste has no impact on your life.

:C I'm sorry, I still don't think this is that big of a deal.

i have no further comment on the matter having seen the picture, but i can assure you there isn't much interesting about it

It's a litmus test for notions of what has become acceptable these days- It's worrying that Dahmer levels of grievous bodily harm can be fascinating. I don't expect you to think of this as a big deal because you wouldn't.

dallas got fisted

litmus test

interesting analogy

cute pic

Truly, simpler times.

None of these ships are real

:shrug: I don't even know how I'd go about finding them, and they aren't interesting enough that I'm willing to hunt for 'em.

While a good analogy, the entire thing feels like you're latching on to something that doesn't really matter. How could you possibly give a shit about me wanting some pictures?

I just wanna be friends, this entire thing is strange.

Noice

its just a specific person who literally went crazy and cut them off, i can see where you'd be interested in that craziness though, and don't necessarily agree with all the things Dallas is saying to you

but as a man with balls, it is weird to me

Why give a shit about anything? Why bother having principles or a personal sense of conduct? Extrapolate real hard and you get into 'why do anything at all.' It's a matter of principle based in who I am- I'm not interested in being friends with a person like you.

men just get really sensitive about their nuts

i still really need to check out L.A. Noir

e

I'm going to emote hug Sinni

here I go

*hug sinni*

I'm sorry, I really did just want to be friends.

Enjoy your fists, I guess.

"Enjoy your fists, I guess."

probably unintentionally one of the best lines anyone has ever had to say to him

Hey, can't win 'em all.

Thanke!

:shrug:

Rip the thread??

its just slow right now besides angry stressed people

It's quiet is all. Quiet like that night in 73 when the birds stopped singing and the charlies fell on my men from above raining bullets like jungle raindrops, thick and fast, screaming in their gook language and waving Kalashnikov muzzles like Gabriel's horn calling us to death.

Quiet is nice though.

You killed it sinni fucking GOOD JOB

I can't believe Sinni freaking murdered everyone in the threads.

I can't believe I poisoned Rin with the inability to believe believable things.

Because I mean, you know. It's Sinni. That's very believable.

I can't believe Squid got me addicted to a shitty meme.

I'm both happy and frustrated
happy I get to go home 4 hours early
frustrated that I'm losing hours

dead

Just want a cute girl to hug and wants to stick my dick in her butt

both happy and frustrated again

revive it

but lazy blob

blobs are illegal, get rid of them all

morning

ohayou onii-chan

hi megamoo

hii tiddtmonter

tits best tits

I was talking to my limey britbong frind and they said they don't celebrate halloween over there

how about in doitchland

minigumin

Sadly we do and it's a trend that started happening just recently

you don't like the candy and festivities?

I went outside and couldn't stop smiling :3

do netherlanders like to get spooky ffor halloween?

That's what fastelavn is for.
Halloween doesn't belong here, it should fuck off

not rly
have no hallowen here, but have en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Martin's_Day#Netherlands but isnt celebrated as bigly as america

WHAT'S FASTELVAN?

i thought nordlings didn't do carneval

Vastenavond.

Or, for the less cultured, vastelaovend.

festives where you dress up in silly costumes then throw kitties in barrels and beat them with bats. Children also go from home to home to sing a little jiggle, then get candy or buns.

Many carvevals here my niggah

I'm filled with regret knowing I will never get to experiencethe unbridled primal joys tat fastlevund and other nordic celebrations will bring

Come here and experience cream-filled buns with icing on them, and you will~

oh god...........

What is your favorite celebration of all the foreign holidays?

Here in America mY FAvorite celebration is the new years celebration where eveyrone has a party and in new york they drop a giant ball mae of glass from a high tower

None.

Why'd they do something like that? Sounds like a mess

it;'s exciting a whole bunch of peopel gather in times square for it and aathey have a counttdown and they bring in popular bands to perform

I've been watching it ever since I was a kid and it kind of makes me feel special because it's my birthday and I can pretend that everyone is having a party for me :3

ouh you're 1 jan

awww~ :3
heh, I know that feel

bump

night night

Off of work and ready for the weekend.
How goes?

people havent woke up yet ;~;

The group seems to be in call.
Why don't you join them?

The group seems to be in call.
Why don't you join them?

I don't really want to?

im about to go outside after this shower

Wet pics.

getting overwatch tomorrow

am excite

just about finished this vid

add me?
:)

i didnt forget luka, i know i already agreed to add you

Yeah, same.

you did?
:O

i didn't know!

yey

no sad

You are in call you liar.

maybe watching Thor ragnarok tommorow will cheer me up.

But I don't really want to be there.

yea like yesterday or two days ago i mentioned i was getting it and you asked me, i need all the friends i can get on the game anyways since ill be new to it for PC

NPR was talking about it.

Then don't.
You can join me for LoL if you want.
Unless you don't want to be in any calls.

ty

non profit radio???

The latter. But I intended to play Rust this wipe and not playing on wipe day feels like a waste.

I think?

I don't get playing that game.

mmkay~

brb i go do things
i be home later

*Blows good luck your way*

no thank you, saves me having to go look for people to get started with. i'm sure we;ll have a lot of fun playing together i get pretty excited for games

Beep

Howdy.

Yahallo

*Chomp*

Rude

I'm a rude dood.

Friends, tonight is Chicken ala king night.
I'm ready to nom.

I hope you're all havin a good day

sounds tasty, im glad you got something good to eat

might inspire me to cook something up later tonight

Bad dog >:(~

Chicken ala king is delicious

Get out.

Whatever you decide, I hope it's tasty!!

Do you eat it with rice or noodles?
I'm a rice only person.

Why :C

it will be tasty because ill make sure to make it tasty! have food in your belly and be happy!

Because I said said you dumb fucking bitch.

rice is the proper choice

It has a pastry to it, why add rice or noodles?

what you're just going to eat a tiny hunk of breaded chicken

dude try throwing that shit on a bed of nice rice, she's right you know

Clint you piece of shit

Wat

You're thinking of a different form of chicken ala king, the likes of which I've never heard of before.

Amen! Tonight is a night of good eats.

No thanks :c

Eat me, pussy.

Here, we take the sauce & chicken and put it over rice, no pastry involved.

Regional differences, I gues

that looks amazing too, but have you ever tried something like this cut up with rice? frikken great stuff

Yeah, we're talking about something else

Looks too difficult to make, so no

Is it tasty with pastry? I should try it sometime, venture from the rice monarchy

its not because you buy them frozen and pre-stuffed because you're an american, heat them up in the oven for like 45 minutes, and then cut them up on rice

there is also butter stuffed ones we call chicken kiev

:(

We don't buy things like that

yup i totally understand too, its better to make stuff at home, but learning the concept of the idea with pre-packaged things to later make it is really great

I find frozen foods taste weird

Bulli

Friends, we might have to put my dog down soon. like 17-18 years old and he's gettin an ear tumor for the third time.

Shit's sad.

they do, and they have too much sodium, too many people get the misconception that because it is there and popular you should buy it, i use frozen foods as a learning tool and a metric to gauge how profitable it would be to make this on my own with fresh ingredients

I am a sweet man.

clint stop bullying sinni

yea thats extremely old for a dog, i wish you the best and i hope you guys are able to find peace when they are gone :( thats how old my cat was when i lost them

dont make things worse

No.

He's a hearty boy, and he'd probably be fine but when surgery is like 300$ and it comes back after 3 months it's too much qq.

Sure you don't wanna let the tumor spread because that would be really fascinating :O

its really hard to deal with the costs of an older pet yea, the world is cruel with stuff like that :( give them lots of attention now

speaking of cruel world and fucked up people

Yee, been givin him lots of wet food and bones to chew on.

Lol, nice

Gays and furries should be euthanised.

Kanra said mean things about me.
I am sad face.

give him a kiss and some huggles for me, i know its depressing but my friends had a lot of trouble with dogs in his life and he still loves and pampers the one he has now

I mean, I was once a medical student too, y'know, I have a vested interest in this sort of thing.

and a psychologist from sweden

Sinni will bully you to death you cunt

GLASGOW!

who cares

I cry every time

Sinni was wondering what wastelanders cock tasted like clint

they might be worried the bot will keep your attention better

Yee, he still has a bit left so it's just a waiting game for now, gonna try taking to him to the beach soon.

I feel like there's a moral lesson here to be learned.

Presumably you do since you brought it up.

Sluts usually do wonder about such things.

Miki is just really popular right now

It's normal for people to get jealous over her

yea you should take him to see some sand and water, dogs love the water right? there's some really nice beaches in the US so i hope you got good ones near you!!

You'd know

The only person I get jealous over is not you.

FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT FUCKING SENT CLINT TO THE BURNS UNIT

I'm a married man, hoss!

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

WHO
WHO WHO WHO

I was saying it's Miki

He's not well. Don't feel responsible for his feeling shit or acting shit to you.

Not excusing myself here. I'm probably partially responsible. But y'all aren't. His shit runs deep.

I've just been tired, since like, 3 o'clock, honestly.

Also you were reading my tone completely wrong, apparently.

Yee, we have the lakes here.

the moral: avoid fists.

I don't think you turned out too well.

yOU ARE SO BUTTHURT THAT YOU CANNOT ADDRESS ME.
iF YOU ADDRESS ME EVER AGAIN, REFER TO ME AS "uR lORD" BECAUSE i AM SO MUCH BETTER
SMARTER
AND AMAZING THAN YOU cLINT.
nO WONDER WASTELANDER DUMPED YOU.
fucking get rekt kiddo.

Okay, sorry, I'm an idiot

Bruh I haven't gotten in an internet fight in so long, it's kinda refreshing.

what state are you in? we have a lot of lakes in michigan here too

and the sand is so nice on some of them like no sticks or shells around

I'm not the sperg digging on grievous bodily harm- That's on you, hombre.

I can't believe you'd do this to me, what the hey, Sibbi?

Really? You seemed like you disliked internet fights and wanted to be friendly with everyone :3

bRB GOING TO THE POLICE STATION, FOR MURDERING CLINT

fights should be things you pick at together, not something you pick on someone for, in my opinion, in that context they can be like aggressive discussions

to be fair i think he's super drunk but still

But you are the sperg digging on dead doggos

Is one worse than the other

He wouldn't stop waking me up a 2 am for over a week and calling me an uncaring asshole because I didn't yell at you for being mean.

I ended up removing him and shit.

LOCO THE WHITE KNIGHT

Tryna get up in that bizznatch

Present evidence.

O wait you cant
getting fucking good son

I feel like "who let the dogs out" is going to start playing in my head whenever I see a lot of furries posting now that I thought of it once

Scoots once told me in call he secretly likes the French.

Fucking rude if anything.
Its called

PALADIN.

Idiot. Fucking losing braincells there son?

Bart knows the answer to that question is that a corrupt mod did

God damn it squash

*Gang sign*

Illinois, right across lake michigan,

I think you're takin this whole thing too seriously, friend-o.

?????

I used to be a small scrapper!! I was more just an asshole than anything else. I lost my spine at some point? Now it's nice just to chill with everyone.

Overall, I'm havin fun

I have received the chicken ala king friends, it's steamin

Ive put more posters in the ground than squash has had hot dog dicks

Lmao. I spent a week waking up to walls of texts from him treting me like his therapist. I kept telling him to go to a professional if he wanted that kind of help and he'd say some bullshit about how they're all thieves. Eventually I said I wasn't going to read the walls anymore and he said he'd kill himself if I didn't. And when he realised that would be a moot point he sent me stuff about how I had to read his textwall or he'd cut himself because of me. Made it clear he's not into that, he just really wants me to read his textwalls. So I removed him.

So, yeah. I think this is just how he is. Don't feel too bad about it.

amazing! sinni used to be a shit talker, i cant even believe it, i knew there was something i liked about you

and right across from lake michigan too, lucky you its a rather pretty lake!

thats my laugh of the day

I just absolutely
cannot believe
that you would do this
and do me dirty like this.

I'm having an internet fight with you but I'm bad at these so please be gentle.

I got in a lot of huge internet fights like a year ago

I think it's something that's fun to do for a while just to test how brutal you can be and stuff but then it gets repetitive and friendly shitposting becomes more enjoyable

That's about what happened with me.
He wouldn't stop spamming me with what you said over and over.

Ah I'm sorry, serious self-damage is too serious, wowee- Truly I'm the freak here! And not you, definitely not you.

I always pictured Loco as a Collie if they were a dog.
I'd sniff a Collie.

one of the most important parts of posting here is remembering that everyone can get along just fine without you being there

I hope it was flattering.

People and threads cannot survive without me. It is known.

This.

got em

I did not really read them after the first time.

Life without scoot is no life at all.

Hehe thank you.

Shut up you milk-drinking neo nazi. :3c

(I don't know how to spoiler things, I love you!!)

Yee, it helped me appreciate how nice it is to chill with you all!

Again, I think you're taking this too seriously.
If you want to hate me for an actual reason, that might be more entertaining.

the ego in a nutshell

spoiler is two of these next to each other * *

No one has ever bested me in mental gymnastics.
I am unbeaten
the slayer of plebs on the internet

both sides

W-wow, okay...

I can't even have that much milk anyway you bully!

Asterisks!

okay when he gets self-aware about the ineptitude it gets funny again

Punished Scoot. Press F for respect

if only we could all be so self aware

F F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F FF F F F F F

We were playing checkers while Scoots was playing Shogi.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF for farts

Believe it,
I am the hokage round here

I'm just being realistic- Your sick obsessions aren't normal, sorry I have to be the bearer of bad news.

scoot runs with his arms behind him

Scoots naruto runs into columbine

oh god i cant do this with that new naruto shitpost youtube series that just came out

i might actually die

if he thinks he can underestimate me

then he better now

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS BETTER RUN BETTER RUN FASTER THAN MY BULLET

It's sick how obsessively in love with moogs I am :3c

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP SHURIKENS, BETTER BELIEVE BETTER BELIEVE, FASTER THAN A RAMEN

This thread is a shit show.

got ur vans on but they look like they on a dead person

thot role when?

THOT ROLE WHEN

Who here is the mostest THOTest besides Scoots?

you wouldnt kill your own brother over goldfish crackers would you

....would you?

I would rather shove my dick into that one girl

BELIEVE IT

Lemme know when your animal is dead so I can be fascinated with it.

Goldfish crackers are serious freaking business.

Kind of want to try acid.
How do I get some?

Kay!

woah erin

Just cast Acid Splash???

find a weed dealer and ask him for an acid dealer, my friend can get hits for 25 bucks

Psychoactive seem like fun.

Squash can not learn this move.

Im in this box
laffin at ur sufferin

Since we're on the topic of kanra I'd like to say sorry to Guero and Oobles and anyone else I've said mean shit to. I've gone through periods of depression and stress where I don't care very much and sort of enjoy being angry and intentionally memey and not constructive with it. I get there's a vacuum about me in that I don't talk to anyone here outside of thread very much and that you all don't know me that well. I'd rather that not be filled by Kanra's exaggerated narratives or my being a dumb immature meme.

/psa

i think you seem alright

It's okay gurl ♥

How about apologize in private

ive actually always wanted to get to know you a bit better

Desperate much?

this too

if anyone would be a good judge of desperation scoot, id trust you to tell me

Funny story my friend who's a bit crazy was on acid and got on stage while the Growlers (some famous shitty hipster band) were playing and attacked some random chick who was playing with em on stage

She got arrested lol

i dont know a lot about loco like they said, and kanra had no caps to show me

i wont pretend to hate someone i dont know anymore

Loco's good at drawing

jesus i hope so

Well you... you use wikipedia!

that in knew, they did an undyne for me once

also dick was in my captcha

Guess who's a genius who invented beef curry burritos!

some fag working at buzzfeed

Thank you Loco. Now I do not have to post at you anymore. Released from my torment.

sometimes but i honestly almost never wiki anything here for threads

there's an element of conversation that googling thing ruins. and looking smart isnt worth that, especially when wikipedia is open source,, mis-information is sinful

i knew*

stuff some in my mouth

*points at mouth*

I like Loco!

I loved destroying that messianic fish girl

You :3

i want a sinnibun

watching you get through the genocide run was pretty fun i must admit

-tries not to make a joke about eating buns-

It felt like slamming my head against a wall repeatedly until the wall broke

i WANT A CINNMON BUN

In honourifics I will make Cawfee-san

that is exactly what muscle memory is for a game, Undyne was more about learning when to heal and technique on avoiding the spears, but sans was all muscle memory, which takes time to build up unless you have it pre-built in from other games

How goes squash?

I don't work for buzzfeed, nore do I watch them, from my perspective I invented them.

And you are also squash.

As far as I know.

i dont think squash would be very happy with this decision you are making

Tired. Nto much to say.
Might play some NES games.

gween tea-kun

Bad Dog, you should not interfere in people's lives

yea let me just stop bugging all of you privately and advising you bad things to do on discord

Look at how much of a thot scoot is being right now.

Someone call the thot police, quickly.

trojan man?

i like thots though, they thoting cause they want to be that ho over there with me

Gween Been sama

WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY ABOUT AIKO NIGGA ILL FIGHT YOU

DONT CALL ME A THOT

OH YOU MEAN SCOOT

stop bein a thot.

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

You aren't squash?

Oh, bed is fun, fucking Zelda and shit.

NO, remember i live in michigan we could like realistically meet up some weekend

There can only be one best girl.
Pic related.

I've tried streaming, but it's not something people want to watch. I mostly play Mario 3 and Nightshade.

god damn that fanart got weird

It's best girl though.
Come on.

you talk to me of thots
like you have never been one
you judge me as thot
whenm you post that girl
you think you know shit
but really
you are on 3 levels of irony
I am on 15
you are the thot here
have you ever not sucked a cock?

goooooOOOOOOOOd morrrrning /// // /NIGHT EVENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is up. lil green beans. i am here to enjoy this night. !!!!!

im playing. league of legends with. a cute person !!!!

how is the nights of you ?

*ear splitting shriek followed by hours of drilling noises and explosions*

Why do 18 year olds type like that

we're shitposting and everyone is happy

Why do any of us post at all?
Autism.

Azaka worst girl, she is the thot
Can Red hair thot do this?
No.
I thought not.

[screams geometrically]

but its an 18 year old with a cutesie persona thats like, just trying to lighten up the mood and stuff senpai

Vzbaddog United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:42:45 ce1b1f No.1895752>>1895753

god damn that fanart got weird

▶Anonymous United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:43:19 ddf5f5 No.1895753>>1895756

It's best girl though.
Come on.

▶ (You)!DScooTaloo United Kingdom 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:43:38 91551c No.1895754
File (hide): 3e539ea7321d876⋯.jpg (173.81 KB, 500x559, 500:559, TheSecondChild2254.jpg) (h) (u)

you talk to me of thots
like you have never been one
you judge me as thot
whenm you post that girl
you think you know shit
but really
you are on 3 levels of irony
I am on 15
you are the thot here

▶liliana!ajLiLiAnAA United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:43:43 52ffa2 No.1895755>>1895758
File (hide): e5acec564830305⋯.png (627.15 KB, 851x478, 851:478, firefox_2017-11-01_05-45-4….png) (h) (u)

▶!QWVzbaddog United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:43:47 ce1b1f No.1895756

▶Soto United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:44:25 ffee4a No.1895757>>1895759 >>1895761

▶!QWVzbaddog United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:44:31 ce1b1f No.1895758

▶ (You)!DScooTaloo United Kingdom 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:44:59 91551c No.1895759
File (hide): 7de922bd247d546⋯.jpg (241.99 KB, 1437x1000, 1437:1000, TheSecondChild2504.jpg) (h) (u)

League is a terrible game, I hope you get sum fugg for suffering through

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mama mia

scoot what the fuck are you doing

you are the thot here
▶liliana!ajLiLiAnAA United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:43:43 52ffa2 No.1895755>>1895758
File (hide): e5acec564830305⋯.png (627.15 KB, 851x478, 851:478, firefox_2017-11-01_05-45-4….png) (h) (u)
▶!QWVzbaddog United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:43:47 ce1b1f No.1895756

▶Soto United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:44:25 ffee4a No.1895757>>1895759 >>1895761
▶!QWVzbaddog United States 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:44:31 ce1b1f No.1895758

▶ (You)!DScooTaloo United Kingdom 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:44:59 91551c No.1895759
File (hide): 7de922bd247d546⋯.jpg (241.99 KB, 1437x1000, 1437:1000, TheSecondChild2504.jpg) (h) (u)

▶Lewds Denmark 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:46:01 c631b6 No.1895765
League is a terrible game, I hope you get sum fugg for suffering through

▶ (You)!DScooTaloo United Kingdom 11/02/17 (Thu) 23:46:02 91551c No.1895766
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mama mia

I forgot that game even existed it's so shit.

Oh yeah, shit, if you want to, I mean, I don't do much, but soon I should have my own place.

Nightshade, I feel like I know it, but I know nothing about it.

It made the worst of me come out

now this is shitposting

when you have your own place hit me up and ill be happy to stop by for a day. im sure we could find something to get up to, i might even bring a friend by with me!

Just some stupid point and click game.

I am the OG of Shitposting.

that i cannot dispute

if you build it they will come

if you build it they will come

ANIME

I have a ps3 and a 40inch tv, that's about it for entertainment, unless you want to go shooting or something.

Oh, I'm no good at those, I have all the myst games, but I have never made it very far.

here

test is no fun