Pure soul. Why did it filter Holla Forums??

Pure soul. Why did it filter Holla Forums??

Attached: dnd.jpg (183x275, 14.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popmatters.com/192562-box-office-flops-or-building-the-perfect-bomb-2495539022.html>While
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8F5Imd8A8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didnt watch. wont watch.

you gave the answer, moron.

A cynical corporate cashgrab attempt pandering hard to the Dilators&Dragondildos audience.What's not to like?

>>184975631Look at that poster. Does that at all evoke a medieval-like fantasy world to you? Because to me it gives Guardians of the Galaxy vibes

I'm not a woman. Why would I be watching movies for women?

>>184975783>corporateNOT THE HECKIN' CORPOS NOOOOOO

Attached: chud02.png (645x770, 20.95K)

>>184975631>pretty boy bard lead played by charisma vacuum >barbarian played by unattractive, 40-50 year old 5’1 Hispanic woman >sorcerer played by the ugliest actor in Hollywood, let alone he’s an annoying Velcro headed gap toothed mulatto >OP Paladin bro played by flavor of the month black Netflix actor>tiefling is cute>evil wizard lady seems cute but didn’t need to have her head shaved. Sorry, hugh grant isn’t an offensively bad actor but he’s not exactly a draw. If the bard was Sean William Scott, the barbarian played by antje trau (that hot alien chick from man of steel) or Katherine winnick, and that sorcerer played by any decent and not offensively ugly actor of any race, I’d have probably given it a chance. But fuck hasbro, fuck Hollywood, and fuck YOU

No one would even mention this if it didn't have D&D licensing. Just a shitty generic fantasy flick.

>>184976551Can someone explain to me why leftard, of all people, are defending corpos the days?

Attached: companyknight.jpg (1080x686, 88.58K)

>>184977442They were very effectively psyopped to give up opposing big capital interests and corporate power by diverting their attention to identity politics. With pandering they get to feel like they are "making a difference" just by existing with opinions that are pushed in mainstream culture. "Traditional" rightoids are not much better really, but their problems are different. Identity politics smothers any and all other (solvable) problems beneath their amorphous mass.

>>184977442because me, google, facebook, blackrock and the us government are all part of the resistence against the imperial evil chuds#stayunited

Reminder: This movie is the biggest bomb of the year. It's an insanely unparallelled bomb. Because Shazam had a smaller budget it's actually an even bigger bomb than that. So:1. D&D bombed harder than Shazam because Shazam was made on a smaller budget.2. US theaters take 50%, it's more internationally. This movie would have to make 400mil just to break even. As it's moved to streaming, this movie officially lost 100 million dollars.3. A movie BOMBING is the most clear and undeniable proof of audiences rejecting the movie. No one liked your shit woke movie lmfao.4. John Wick beat it in it's third week.5. Suzume made more than twice as much on a fourth the budget with no advertising and it's fucking anime.6. Mario absolutely curbstomped D&D at the box office.7. This is my favorite. Return of the King got a one week re-release in a fourth as many theaters with no advertising and despite being a 20 year old movie everyone has already seen it STILL crushed D&D lol.

Attached: how embarrassing.jpg (1008x638, 168.23K)

>>184976551What's so hilarious is out of one side of your mouth you'll dishonestly claim it's not woke, it's not left-wing, there's no politics in it, etc. Then out of the other side of your mouth all you'll do is insult anyone who didn't like it as a "chud" lol you tell on yourself over and over.

Attached: 1678022971507280.jpg (784x1024, 96.95K)

I'll be totally honest though, part of me was hoping the same dumbass shill would post this thread at least one more time. Looks like this one's gonna 404 before I get to what I slapped together last night. No great loss lol.

Attached: absolute shit.jpg (1922x3915, 1.87M)

Attached: 200 posts every thread.jpg (1726x805, 318.32K)

I dont view products with blacks.

Attached: double standards.jpg (1424x1716, 857.15K)

>the Spider-Man: Homecoming writers made this you couldn’t pay me to watch it

Attached: critics love shit.jpg (1684x1764, 928.51K)

Attached: xamn.jpg (2023x3000, 2.23M)

>>184979172>>184979350>>184979377>>184979529>>184979602>>184979630meds

>>184979434This quite simply. If it has an interracial relationship or a black main character I just don’t even give it a chance from the beginning because you already know it’s 99% going to be woke garbage. Sure maybe a small minority of content like that isn’t woke but even then it’s probably still garbage like most things these days so there’s no point in watching. I haven’t watched a new movie made past like 2018 that wasn’t a war movie.

>>184975631Honestly, because it was trying to be medieval Guardians of the Galaxy, but the quips didn't land. It was amusing, in the sense watching a modern sitcom might be abusing. Not quite insulting, not quite funny. Just "safe". Not bad, just forgettable. Like something you'd watch on Saturday morning with a bowl of cereal before doing something else more interesting

>>184975631Because 4chan has been raided by russia-funded Holla Forums pajeets for a few years

>>184979761What exactly do you have against Italians?

Attached: officially a bomb.jpg (811x1234, 311.82K)

Attached: dragons but not blacks.jpg (480x374, 50.05K)

Attached: it wuz good.jpg (1229x971, 190.33K)

>>184979630These schizo graphics always make me laugh. I loved the Force Awakens ones especially

Attached: reject wotc.jpg (720x1090, 172.02K)

>>184975631I didn't hate it but soul is what I felt it lacked. Felt very low energy with everyone giving half hearted performances except the villain.

>>184977442Because retards can't even watch or ignore a shitty movie without crying about corpos.

Huh, why did China remove everyone but the white guy from their version of the movie poster?

Attached: dungeons-dragons-honor-among-thieves_poster_goldposter_com_42.jpg (539x800, 135.92K)

>>184979218>intentionally emasculated the lead How?

>>184975631Tv is mad there’s colored people and women.

>>184980253Why do we have to list it out every thread?-Simon and Edgin are shit on a total of 16 times in the film, the girls and Xenk meanwhile aren't even once.-In the opening scene Edgin is knitting -which he is later mocked for being shitty at- while Holga breaks an Orc's legs. You can make all the cope excuses you like about this, but the fact is the directors stated this was intentional.-During the execution scene Holga beats up a room full of guards while Edgin squirms uselessly on the floor (pictured)-He has a "white male apology" scene where he gives a speech about how much he sucks.-"HIM MAKEA DA PLANS THO" Not only does Holga provide two of the plans, but Doric gives an entire speech shitting on Edgin as useless for doing nothing but making plans.-The male characters are emotive and feminized while the girls are stoic, do the physical fighting and barely give emotional responses the entire film.

Attached: squirming cuck.webm (720x300, 102.46K)

>>184980257

Attached: we're not so different you and I.jpg (700x953, 155.21K)

>>184979172I'll bite>$150M budget>$205.8M box office Not a bomb>>184979350Medieval Fantasy films aren't supposed to represent Europe. The black characters that were "hidden" are in like 3 scenes between them. Bard isn't being emaasculated just because someone said le mean joke :( that didn't affect him whatsoever and the women being interested in shotas is based. >>184979377preemptive strawman to let everyone know you have no real argument >>184979529Actually a based image. Except just change the reaction to both to "mentally ill retards crying about shit that doesn't matter">>184979602All of these didn't bomb but a movie bombing at the box office doesn't always mean its a bad movie.

>>184979434racist :/

>>184980238America has posters for individual characters too.

>>184980680>Not a bombOh, so you're just a dishonest, ignorant, lying sack of shit. US theaters take 50% retard, internationally the rate can go as high as 85% (China.) In addition to the 151mil budget they spent 50mil on marketing.Now how is your lying ass going to claim spending 201mil and making 103mil is anything other than a MASSIVE fucking bomb?

>>184980395I can understand most of this but since when are bantz considered emasculating? Women can't handle the bantz because they're mentally fragile, simple as.

>>184980680>>$150M budget>>$205.8M box office>Not a bombYour first day reading any box office numbers? Everybody knows it's at least double the budget. Usually needs a bit of leeway on top because of extra costs in addition to the budget.

>>184975631is this another skizo bait?last thread was more fun than the movie.

>>184980680>Medieval Fantasy films aren't supposed to represent Europe.They are when they're directly based on it you disingenuous, ignorant bag of shit. The movie takes places primarily in the Sword Coasts, which are directly based on medieval Europe.>preemptive strawman to let everyone know you have no real argumentCutting you off from saying the same painfully stupid shit you always do.>All of these didn't bombYou already established you don't have a single fucking clue how the box office works.

Attached: which is which.jpg (1922x621, 614.29K)

>>184980787If a movie makes more in the box office than it's budget its not a bomb.

>>184980869>it has to make double it's budget or it's a bombNah

>>184980680>Actually a based image. Except just change the reaction to both to "mentally ill retards crying about shit that doesn't matter"So go tell that to everyone who threw a fit about Avatar.

Attached: racebending to me but not to thee.jpg (1761x915, 567.93K)

>>184980897>They are when they're directly based on itThey actually don't. Because it's fantasy. As in not reality.

>>184980901>>184980932I don't know if you're just fucking around but just google any site that explains box office 101.popmatters.com/192562-box-office-flops-or-building-the-perfect-bomb-2495539022.html>While there is no constant and exact formula for calculating a bomb versus a hit (and due to contracts, every movie is different), analysts commonly cite the rule of thumb that a film’s final cost (after marketing, distribution, shipping, print-making, etc.) is about 200 percent of its budget. Therefore, a film must make twice its original production budget just to break even, let alone make a profit.

>>184980680>The black characters that were "hidden" are in like 3 scenes between them.So why weren't any of them in the trailers? Why was Edgin's wife in particular omitted seeing as she's a fairly important character and his entire motivation? There were 20 fucking nogs in the movie.>Bard isn't being emaasculated just because someone said le mean joke Take it up with the directors then- oh, but you're a sociopath who asserts you can reinterpret whatever occurred to fit your political goals, right fuckwit?

>>184980939I did, and I was here with anons shitting on them. Now newfags that came after 2016 are crying about the same thing.

>>184980901Lol, oh you're an actual retard. Carry on, say some more obviously wrong things please.

I like the movie more now just because it makes these faggots seethe so hard that that took the time to make all these "gotcha" images to prove how they are totally not seething.

>>184980995>So why weren't any of them in the trailers?Because they're barely in the movie and don't do anything interesting. >Take it up with the directorsGive me their phone number

>>184980989>They actually don't. Because it's fantasy. As in not reality.They actually do, because that's what it's based on and you saying "it's fantasy" over and over isn't an argument. All of the fantasy contained within is based on European folklore. With the roles reversed it's called whitewashing. This is blackwashing. You going "nuh-uh" isn't an argument, it's you letting everyone know you're an idiot who's just going to repeat your already debunked assertions and not make a single actual argument.Now please repeat your assertions again if you have autism and concede you have no argument.

>>184980932Yeah. Lol, this actual retard thinks he can just handwave away information that buck broke his stupid ass and pretend that's an argument.

>>184980831>since when are bantz considered emasculating?The directors specifically stated the intention was male emasculation. You just gaslighting with this autistic "But I know better than them!" bullshit is just you having a sperg fit and repeating yourself.

Attached: male damsel rescue.webm (720x300, 399.35K)

>>184980993I'd take some random anons opinion more seriously than JC Midwit the third from popmatters. What is posting this retard supposed to prove?

>>184981172>The directors specifically stated the intention was male emasculation.Did they really?

>>184981073This. I came here to shit on the film too but triggering mentally weak crybabies is funnier.

>>184980989blacks were relegated into specific regions in DnD. they then decided to muttify everything.

>>184981038The movie is the biggest bomb of the fucking year. Audiences entirely rejected it because people are sick to fucking death of blackwashing, feminist gender role bullshit and general woke retardation. Nothing you can say will change that fact. You lose.

Attached: officially a bomb 2.jpg (811x1234, 302.14K)

>>184981254I mean, I actually liked the movie for what I was. It wasn't some genius work of art or anything close to it.But the level of sheer asspain radiating off this thread just makes me like it more out of spite.

>>184981076>Because they're barely in the movie and don't do anything interesting.The wife is "barely in the movie and doesn't do anything interesting"? You're giving these gaslighting assertions to everything and just ignoring all the information that demonstrates you're wrong lol.

>>184981097>All of the fantasy contained within is based on European folkloreAnd this isn't supposed to represent it though. Just because something is based on something else from reality doesn't mean it's supposed to be a historical representation. >With the roles reversed it's called whitewashingWith the roles reversed I'd be saying the same thing and you'd change your tune.

I am glad Paramount is dead.

>>184981218Why pretend you don't know if you've already seen the interview where they specifically stated it?>>184979218

>>184981172>The directors specifically stated the intention was male emasculationOk but that doesn't really answer my question.

>>184981373Stop seething faggot, I'm not that user and I don't come to Holla Forums very often anymore.Thanks for the proof though, shame you are such an asspained bitch about it.

>>184981255I never played DnD but doesn't the whole thing take place in your imagination?

>>184981339>And this isn't supposed to represent it though. Just because something is based on something else from reality doesn't mean it's supposed to be a historical representation.So if they made Mulan with zero Chinese people, all white, hispanic and black cast, no one would complain? I'm not asking whether or not you care, because you've thoroughly established you're a retard and you're just gaslighting every answer. People would complain. It has to work both ways. No whitewashing, no blackwashing.>With the roles reversed I'd be saying the same thing and you'd change your tune.Provably wrong, I'm probably the only person who gives a shit about the raceswapping in Big Hero 6. In the original comic everyone's supposed to be Japanese, they're Japan's official team. In the movie they relocate to "San Fransokyo" and make the team "diverse".There were no black knights. Blacks are not European. Blacks will never be European. I don't care if you cope with "it's fantasy" it's based on medieval Europe. It being fantasy doesn't make it look less retarded, hypocritical and out of place.

>>184981291I was actually shocked it made as much money it did because the trailers looked like actual shit. Was there just nothing else out when it released?

>>184981329>>Because they're barely in the movie and don't do anything interesting.>The wife is "barely in the movie and doesn't do anything interesting"?You don't have to quote it twice kek. And yes she's in like 2 scenes and doesn't do anything in them interesting enough to put in a trailer.

>>184979996>Implying it's not the same faggot spamming the same threads so he can seethe about the movie

>>184979377It was good. It was fun. I didn't like DMPC, easily the worst part of the movie. He should have been nurfed and join the party. I did like the fat dragon. I can certainly see the emasculation, but the protagonist definitely is not pathetic, and is not "mocked" more than the other characters. To me he was indistinguishable from a lovable rogue character extremely common in all media.

>>184981437>doesn't the whole thing take place in your imagination?Cope excuse. Technically yes, but if you've ever played an actual campaign if people do weird shit like inject their fetishes unless everyone in the group shares their kinks it creates issues. There are dozens of youtubers who make a pretty good living just recounting people using the "imagination" excuse to make the game about whatever their political bullshit is. Off the top of my head I'm remembering a story about this tranny feminist who tried to use some spell to turn all the player characters and NPCs forcibly into women to create a "matriarchy society where men are kept as slaves" but another player opposed this autistic plan and the entire rest of the group as well as the DM basically aided him in killing off her character to end the reign of autism and get back to a game where they just kill goblins and collect treasure.

Attached: 9da.png (750x1091, 225.12K)

>>184981389Your question is without merit, you're trying to define what the people who created it define as "male emasculation" as "bantz". Your redefinition is rejected as you didn't write the fucking movie, so your question is completely without merit.

>>184981500>So if they made Mulan with zero Chinese people, all white, hispanic and black cast, no one would complain?Retards and mentally weak crybabies would 100% complain just like you are now. Throwing tantrums wouldn't mean the have a point though. >I'm probably the only person who gives a shit about the raceswapping in Big Hero 6. In the original comic everyone's supposed to be JapaneseDo you maintain this position when it's brown people being whitewashed?>There were no black knights.And showing them in a fantasy movie won't change that.

>>184981567>And yes she's in like 2 scenes and doesn't do anything in them interesting enough to put in a trailer.She's the main character's entire motivation, and she has more scenes than that. Lots of flashbacks. It's hilarious how you're trying to carry water for this woke box office BOMB.

>>184981734I understand the directors consider it emasculation, but I disagree. Characters giving eachother shit has always been in films, how is that suddenly written as a way to emasculate someone? Thats what I'm asking.

The main character's story arch was learning to abandon his daughter that doesn't like him so she can be raised by his friend instead.

I liked it, it was a comfy fantasy movie. We need more movies like these honestly.

>>184981743>Do you maintain this position when it's brown people being whitewashed?Of course, but these days that basically never happens. Apu is "racist" because a white guy voices the character, but Samurai Jack can be voiced by a black guy doing a stereotypical Japanese accent without issue? Consistency.>And showing them in a fantasy movie won't change that.Look, I know you're stupid, but that's kind of the point of propaganda. Create a perception, normalize it, then assert it's always been that way. What you're doing right now "It's just fantasy" political hacks have been doing for decades masquerading their political propaganda as "I'm just a comedian." My favorite example was Jon Stewart after lecturing political commentators is called to task on his own show doing what he's railing against and his copout defense was "The show that leads into us is puppets making prank calls!" It's cope. Propaganda is propaganda, period.

>>184981688>Cope excuse.It was an actual question sperg. >Technically yesThis is all I needed for an answer, thanks.

>>184981743We get it, you're one of Larry Fink's uncompensated slaves. >calling other people retard when you destroy society for freeAnyone that isn't America or the enslaved unelected territories of the EU you'd be executed for treason.

>>184981852>but I disagree.Noted, and ignored. You didn't write the movie. You've established you don't know what propaganda is, and you don't know what defines a box office bomb. It's unsurprising you similarly can't understand emasculation. You're trying pitifully to minimize it by calling it "bantz" which is pure gaslighting, but once again YOU DIDN'T WRITE THE FUCKING MOVIE. It doesn't matter if you disagree with the people who made it, they stated their goals, and they're obvious to everyone but you.It's "bantz" if everyone gets shit on to an equal degree, but the female characters are never once humiliated or taken to task the way Simon and Edgin are, while being written with personalities as if they were stoic male characters.

>>184981920Ah so you're one of those who are convinced people are going to be treating fantasy films as documentaries in the future. I can't impress on you hard enough how fucking retarded that sounds.

>>184981962Okay then, in practice no. Literally no. If you don't want to get beat the fuck up and kicked out of someone's house, no.

I don't know. DJ racemixer certainly tuned it up for this movie, and will take what the director says about emasculating male characters directly. I obviously, don't like that.Having said that I don't think it comes off that way in the movie. I was actually surprised by Chris Pine, since I thought he would be awful in this role. I thought about him as a charisma vacuum he was in WW. But he actually delivers. He does not look the part of a DnD bard rogue, but his charisma works. And this is actually what I like about it. He literally uses his high charisma stat and it works as it would in the game. He does convince the committee to pardon him, he does convince the party members to join, and he is literally the only one who comes up with plans that work. His ability to come up with plans and play lute is not played as a joke about him being useless, it is played straight. The only thing I wish they'd didn't omit is him being a bard. Even if they decided to drop the magical aspect of music, he should have had a few more scenes of him playing the lute to inspire party members. He kinda sorta does it only once.

>>184981974Meds schizo also keep Larrys name out your mouth if you know whats good for ya

>>184977442Don't worry user, they're totally using the megacorps.

>>184981780>She's the main character's entire motivationSome things are important for the plot but aren't visually interesting enough to put in trailers. >Lots of flashbacksAll I can recall is the one at the beginning where she dies and another one where she tells him to let go.

>>184982072>so you're one of those who are convinced people are going to be treating fantasy films as documentaries in the future.Not remotely what I said, I'm not even talking about "the future". I'll give another example, Doctor Who, sci-fi show. In one of the Capaldi seasons there's a scene where he takes his black companion to medieval England and she remarks "A lot blacker than I remember it being." The Doctor replies "So was Jesus, all of history's a whitewash." The showrunner -at the time stated "We're imagining a different past, a better past, and in so doing willing it into being."The genre is irrelevant, it's propaganda and it serves the same purpose. I've seen your exact argument used for inserting lies like that into children's cartoons. Propaganda is propaganda. Get someone willing to accept one thing, get your foot in the door, then you get to a point where your black culture minister is melting down your historical artifacts and literally erasing your history.

>>184982053>female characters are never once humiliatedI would argue being cucked is pretty humiliating, which is what happens to the barbarian. Also DMPC Xenk is blatantly OP and is not humiliated.

>>184982219>aren't visually interesting enough to put in trailers.She and all the other nogs were hidden because they knew audiences would hate it. And what do you know, word of mouth was "It's full of nogs and every couple is racemixed " and the movie bombed spectacularly. Shocking.

>>184982072The acceptance of homosexual behavior is because of exposure in popular media.

>>184982053>comic relief character gets shit on throughout the film and is a fuckup until the last second many such cases. I don't remember the MC getting "humiliated" though. >It's unsurprising you similarly can't understand emasculationYou're the one that can't answer why characters talking shit is emasculating>YOU DIDN'T WRITE THE FUCKING MOVIEMight come off as a shock but if a painter makes a picture of a dog and calls it a chair that won't suddenly make everyone think it's a chair. You following, buddy?

>>184982289>I would argue being cucked is pretty humiliating, which is what happens to the barbarian.She isn't cucked, he divorced her over a year prior. Do you think someone moving on after the relationship has ended is cucking? In order for her to be cucked she'd have to still be with him, be cheated on, and accept it. And that still wouldn't be cucking, it would be cuckqueaning as the genders are reversed. In any event that's not what happens, Bradley Cooper pours her tea and talks in his faggy little voice about how her job made him "weep openly" before another big, fat, ugly bitch comes in, condescendingly kisses him on the said and in so many words says basically "WHERE'S MY DINNER, BITCH?"> DMPC Xenk is blatantly OP and is not humiliated.Because he's black. Simon's half white. Simon and Edgin get emasculated, Xenk gets the Poochie the Rockin' Dog treatment.

Attached: himboscoundreldamselidiotfailurepunchline.jpg (1530x920, 402.93K)

>>184982088>beat the fuck upI could heem every single person that plays that ""game"""

Mostly because I like actual Gygax-era D&D and find the nu-stuff to be repulsive. Everything I heard about it just cemented it as part of the nu-stuff.

Attached: fundamental laws.png (748x645, 321.88K)

>>184982263>We're imagining a different pastAnd how is that going to change the past?

this was mediocre at bestwhy does someone keep shilling it?

>>184982360And everyone knows that they weren't treated well in the past.

>>184975631It was the opposite of soul. Only movie I have seen recently I stopped halfway through. So by the book and woke it was unwatchable>huh huh man stupid>female strong and cool and awesome>every reaction shot from an extra is a black person

>>184982573So why did you post this like three times already?

>>184982516It's probably just one autismo faggot that's falseflagging by posting "shilling" threads so he can seethe in them.Just another obsessed ritualposting schizo to add to the pile.

>>184982320>word of mouth was "It's full of nogs and every couple is racemixedHere maybe. From what I could gather word of mouth ranged between "I didn't even know it was out" and "surprisingly not shitty"

>>184982516They're bait threads made by an uber-sperg so he can scream about them to anyone who will listen.

>>184981688>be nearly 10 years ago>like RoosterTeeth>they have a D&D series>decent I guess for someone who isn't all that into D&D>their part 2 pops up>hilarious parts in the dungeon crawl>last half is about killing a mayor called Tonald Drumpf who's walling off a demonic gate (except for some reason there's a contract to keep the gate accessible or all hell will break loose)Why do people insist on going full retard?

>>184982675It's so obvious that it's the same guy every fucking time too

>>184982416>many such cases. I don't remember the MC getting "humiliated" though.-He knits mittens while Holga fights. He's later mocked about the mittens being shit.-He squirms on the ground uselessly while she beats up all the guards.-Before this he asks Holga to "bring the strength" and she replies "I know YOU can't."-When they meet Doric she gives the following speech. "Wait, so what do you bring to the table?" "I make the plans." "But we already have the plan, so what do we need you for?" "If the plan fails I'll make a new plan." "So you make plans that fail?" "He also plays the lute." The entire "gag" is that the white male is weak, stupid and useless.-He gives an entire apology speech to who he thinks is Kira about how he's such a pathetic fucking loser.-His pep talk speech is also predicated on what a worthless failure he is.-When he has the dream sequence with his wife her first words to him are "You're the biggest coward I've ever seen."-In the final battle he contibutes twice. First he gets Holga's axe destroyed needlessly, then trying to blind the dragon he gets himself dragged instead.The whole movie is nothing but shitting on him, and the other characters besides Simon don't get this same treatment.>You're the one that can't answer why characters talking shit is emasculatingYou're trying pitifully to reframe what it is. You've already been told why your question has no merit, you think you're just going to rephrase it until you get an answer you can attack. That's not happening faggot. You didn't write the movie. Stop acting like you did.> if a painter makes a picture of a dog and calls it a chair that won't suddenly make everyone think it's a chair.But in this case a painter painted a picture of a dog, and everyone but you sees a dog, and you're over here going "But how exactly is that chair a dog?" and despite repeatedly being told it isn't you just rephrase "I mean it looks to me like I can sit on it. That makes it a chair, right?"

>>184982732Your anger sustains me. Seethe more fag.

>>184982508>And how is that going to change the past?History gets erased all the time. "Cultural revolution." First you get people to accept it in fiction, then you start trying to re-write history. We've seen that done over and over in media, the most recent example was Cleopatra. Stop gaslighting and pretending you don't know though. You're so disingenuous it's honestly sickening.

>>184982789>the most recent example was Cleopatra.The one which was universally panned and was a complete faliure?

>>184982789>getting your history from fucking Dungeons and DragonsYou've done it. You've reached peak retard. Congratulations.

Niggers, diversity quota and effeminate male characters

Attached: FvqWcevWAAIoAor.jpg (1088x1074, 222.15K)

>>184982768You're gonna starve. All you're getting is minor annoyance that your autistic gaslighting is preventing me from dumping the truckload of webms I made to shit on the film.

Attached: 168036935842639523.jpg (864x1533, 237K)

>>184982789There's no point arguing with someone that dishonest user, they're just trying to make you angry and waste your time.

Snake Man!

Attached: C58389CA-7B79-475C-86DF-EBAE4718482F.jpg (1278x743, 175.8K)

>>184982732>He knits mittensWith his waifu and it was the first time he attempted it. >He's later mocked about the mittens being shit.playful banter>she replies "I know YOU can't."playful banter>"I make the plans."Being the leader is often humiliating yes >The entire "gag" is that the white male is weak, stupid and uselessBut his plans worked though? And it was acknowledged in the movie. The point of that scene was a funny way to point out that not only are they unable to make plans but they don't even consider a backup plan. >He gives an entire apology speech to who he thinks is KiraApologizing to your daughter when she's upset is very emasculating, yes. >His pep talk speech is also predicated on what a worthless failure he is.except he wasn't actually>"You're the biggest coward I've ever seen."Literally said this ironically as a joke >-In the final battle he contibutes twice.He came up with the entire plan >You're trying pitifully to reframe what it isCall it whatever you want, explain how it's emasculating. "The writers said it is" makes me think you yourself don't know. Time to stop being a parrot and use your own words, buddy. >despite repeatedly being told it isn'tIf it's so obviously a dog and not a chair it would be easy to point out why without saying "hurr da painter said so".

>>184982789So history gets erased. Why would someone look at something documented not only as fiction, but pure fantasy the same as a history book?

>>184982884cringe reddit meme

>>184982841>The one which was universally panned and was a complete faliure?This time, because it upset non-white people. There are thousands of other instances where they almost entirely got away with it. Here's a few referenced in this webm.

Attached: 1633342280138-1.webm (498x280, 3.43M)

>>184980989So cultural appropriation is good "when we do it" right?>We just use your architecture, stories, mix them with black people and call it fantasy as a shield hehe.

>>184981437it has established lore, imagination is not an excuse to go against it.

>>184975631I didn't like the actors except evil dudes and tieflingHumour was ok and some jokes were funnyRating: mid++

>>184982843I see you still can't deviate from>Greentext strawman attack>Attack strawman you created.

>>184983338>So cultural appropriation is goodyes

>>184983342I already got an answer, your non-answer is meaningless.

>>184983478>non-answer

>>184983183>With his waifu and it was the first time he attempted it.It's the contrast of what he's doing and what she's doing. That's the issue. She's repeatedly portrayed as competent while he's shown to be weak and useless. The directors openly admitted this was intentional.>playful banterIt's not playful banter if it only goes one way.>playful banterNope, once again only goes one way.>Being the leader is often humiliating yesRidiculous, making white male leads cucked is something that's been pushed in the last twenty years, but before that there were plenty who were beloved and competent and skilled.>But his plans worked though?Not all of them, the point is he's shit on constantly and none of the female characters or Xenk experience any of this "playful banter". This is where your cope falls the fuck apart. If it's targeted the way it is here, it isn't fucking banter, it's intentional emasculation. Which oh would look at that, is exactly what the fucking directors said it was.>except he wasn't actuallyFor most of the movie he is.>Literally said this ironically as a jokeShe was mocking him for hiding under the covers with her from a bug.>He came up with the entire planIt's hilarious how this is consistently your only defense. They intentionally put all the physical fighting on the shoulders of the female characters to make the male characters physically weak by comparison.>The writers said it is" makes me think you yourself don't know.Cope faggot, I'm not giving you what you want. You're trying to get me to redefine it so you can then attack whatever that definition is. It's emasculation. If it was banter it wouldn't all be one way. I don't give a flying fuck how much you beg and plead, your question is without merit because you didn't write the movie, so ask again if you concede your entire argument is wrong, got it?

>>184983513>asked yes or no question >user responds with meaningless non-sequitur

>>184983183>without saying "hurr da painter said so".But it isn't just the painter. The painter says you're wrong, the person you're talking to says you're wrong, and every other person on the fucking planet but you says you're wrong. Clearly, you're the common denominator. But you're demanding everyone else redefine it for you.

>>184983235I think you misstyped part of your message here, but it's already been broken down for you. You get people to accept the idea in fiction, if they don't, complain as you're doing right now that they're overreacting because it's fiction. Then if they let you re-write it in fiction you begin re-writing history. You've been given plenty of examples so you can't play dumb and pretend that's never happened anymore.

>>184983430Give me ten examples of whites doing it to non-whites that you think are good to show you're genuine in what you're saying.

Fuck it, I wanna dump my damn webms.Imagine your shitty woke movie getting upstaged by a Brazilian car commercial.

Attached: D&D Commercial-1.webm (720x404, 3.66M)

These next ones are from Wrath of the Dragon God, the second D&D movie. Direct to dvd, complete schlock, but way more soul than HAT.Note how the entire party is white.

Attached: Wrath of the Dragon God party gathered.webm (528x288, 1.02M)

Attached: Wrath of the Dragon God Cleric of Hairline Tattoo.webm (528x288, 887.88K)

Attached: Wrath of the Dragon God Dickass Thief.webm (528x288, 1.47M)

Remember when female characters could be both strong and sexy?

Attached: Wrath of the Dragon God Female Barbarian that Looks Female.webm (528x288, 1.52M)

>>184983715>It's the contrast of what he's doing and what she's doingLeader sits back while minion does all the work. Many such cases >only goes one way Still just playful banter even when it's one way. At every job I've had the employees would tease the supervisors or boss while they just laughed it off. >making white male leads cuckedBeing the leader who creates all the plans and saves the day is pretty cucked yes. >Not all of themWhich is why he had a plan B,C,D that eventually worked. They'd be fucked without him. >For most of the movie he is.For none of the movie he is. >She was mocking him for hiding under the covers with her from a bug.I know. She said it ironically. >It's hilarious how this is consistently your only defenseConsistently arguing the point against a shitposting schizo is hilarious yes>They intentionally put all the physical fighting on the shoulders of the female characters to make the male characters physically weak by comparison.Except they frequently got BTFO and needed to get saved by the leaders plan and the Nigs deus ex machina >It's emasculationHow?

Attached: Wrath of the Dragon God Stupid Sexy Elf.webm (528x288, 1.11M)

>>184983749>you're wrong because... JUST BECAUSE If it's so obvious then just easily explain how

>>184984130>Leader sits back while minion does all the work.Gaslighting revisionist history. Doesn't work if what the "leader" is doing is feminine or humiliating.>Still just playful banter even when it's one way.No, one-way the word you're looking for would be "bullying". And please tell me you're not so profoundly stupid you tried to present a personal anecdote in place of an argument.>Being the leader who creates all the plans and saves the dayDoric did most of the work. Edgin was inentionally useless the majority of the fight. Who creates a character with zero skills or even a weapon?

Attached: Wrath of the Dragon God Clericsicle.webm (528x288, 1.65M)

>>184984168Not "just because". Literally everyone sees it but you. And that makes your request for an explanation shine as not being at all genuine, because you are the sole person who does not know.

Attached: Wrath of the Dragon God female characters.webm (528x288, 2.01M)

>>184984296This looks like shit user. HAT is better.

>>184984130>For none of the movie he is.How was he useful when he was knitting? How was he useful when he was squirming on the floor while Holga beat up the guards? How was he useful when Holga came up with the plan to put a portal in the vault? How was he useful when Xenk dragged them through the entire underworld segment? Why must you gaslight at every turn?>She said it ironically.Is there a special notification that it's meant to be read ironically on the script you wrote deep inside your ass? It doesn't come off as ironic when she says it, this is just your cope, reinventing events from the movie. The standard gaslighting tactic of the leftist, the only group to defend this woke filth.>shitposting schizoYou're arguing with yourself then? Just saying "HE MAYKE DA PLANZ!" isn't an argument. It doesn't undo all the insults or what the writers specifically stated their intent was>Except they frequently got BTFOYou said frequently, so list the times the female characters got "BTFO" and had to be physically rescued by Edgin specifically. Note: A plan is not physically rescuing someone.>How?If you don't know what defines emasculation, then you've conceded you can't claim anything isn't emasculation. Because how could you claim something is not a thing you need someone else to define for you? Checkmate, I accept your concession.

>>184983849>white people with cornrows>the washington redskins>kansas city chiefs >tomohawk chop>dreamcatchers>wearing native headresses >wearing a Keffiyeh>elvis making scat popular >elvis dancing >using black slangAll ok

>>184984475The women are clearly far more attractive, the fights are taken seriously and it actually looks and sounds like D&D instead of a rejected GotG dumped in a blacksploitation fantasy setting.

Attached: Wrath of the Dragon God female barbarian.webm (528x288, 1.86M)

>>184984591Examples from movies comparable to what's being done here. Besides, cornrows weren't invented by blacks, that started with the vikings. You fucked up right off the bat. Most of the rest of the shit you name isn't even appropriation. Clearly you're just a dumb nog ignorant of your own cultural history.

>>184977442Because they aren't, and never were leftists.They're whiny centrists who were distracted from economic injustice by culture war bullshit

But, moving on to the slightly more interesting -but still shit- Book of Vile Darkness. When I started plucking scenes from this I thought I was just going to take a couple scenes with the witch chick and the creepy undead little girl that eats sins because that was what I remembered, but the movie had a lot more entertainment value than I remembered.The premise is completely different and I have to give them credit for that aspect. The main character is a lawful good Paladin in training, but in order to save his father he has to infiltrate a party of Evil characters. They're all dumb edgelords, but along the way he ends up making his own alignment pretty evil in order for them to accept him. Also he fucks the witch.

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Edgelord Party.webm (640x368, 601.05K)

>>184984257>Gaslighting revisionist historymeaningless buzzwords at this point >Doesn't work if what the "leader" is doing is feminine or humiliating.Actually it does, and he wasn't doing anything humiliating or inherently feminine >one-way the word you're looking for would be "bullying"Its not, because the characters aren't seeking to demean him. You could argue they were bullying that black wizard but their leader wasn't being bullied at all. >And please tell me you're not so profoundly stupid you tried to present a personal anecdote in place of an argumentThe anecdote followed the argument, learn to read, kid. >Doric did most of the work. Edgin was inentionally useless the majority of the fight.Leader sits back while minion does all the work, many such cases. >Who creates a character with zero skillsHe was the leader and created all the plans.

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Red Dragon Fight 1.webm (640x368, 1.42M)

>>184984840>meaningless buzzwords at this pointThey're accurate and it's what you're doing. You just take everything and try to reframe it, then when told you're wrong either go "No" or just re-assert your revision. You're gaslighting, plain and simple.>Actually it does,See? All you can fucking do. Your replies boil down to "nuh-uh" and "doesn't count!" which isn't an argument. You're making assertions and dismissals but not actually disproving a single claim.>Its not, It is. The male characters get shit on constantly, the female characters do not. They never screw up whatever part of the quest they're on, they're never told they're weak and useless. The men are constantly.>The anecdote followed the argument,An anecdote is worthless regardless of where you place it, tot.>Leader sits backCope response conceding he was useless. Thank you for conceding.>He was the leader and created all the plans.Constantly insulted and shit on as weak and useless. Tell you what, if you concede you know you're wrong and you have 100% lost this argument say "HE LEADER, HE MAKE PLANS!" again, got it? Just say that if you admit you're wrong totally and utterly in every fucking say.

>>184984556>How was he useful when he was knitting?They were carrying out his plan. Everything they do is part of his plan and when it fails he quickly comes up with a new plan. >It doesn't come off as ironic when she says itDid you even watch the scene? She says it while smiling and laughing with herself also underneath the blanket hiding as well. It was cute. >"HE MAYKE DA PLANZ!" isn't an argumentIt's literally what happens >so list the times the female characters got "BTFO"Every time they had to pivot to plan B,C,or D was because everyone else fucked up>If you don't know what defines emasculationI know what defines emasculation, I'm asking how characters shit talking or poking fun at eachother is suddenly considered emasculation.

>>184977442because they put rainbows on their logos and sponsor gay pride floats.

>>184984296>you are the sole person who does not know.enlighten me then :)

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Red Dragon Fight 2 resize.webm (640x368, 3.42M)

>>184985106No, use google or read the interview with the directors. Your game has been rejected. By admitting you don't know you disqualify yourself from making the argument.

>>184984708>Examples from movies comparable to what's being done hereI don't have a list of movies with cultural appropriation ready to go. I remember shitting on people crying about The Last Airbender and Lone Ranger and shit but that's about it. Cultural appropriation is fine to me. Nobody owns whatever customs or practices that the people in your culture have adopted and nobody can take it from you. >Most of the rest of the shit you name isn't even appropriation.Probably not, they're just the first that came to my head because it's frequently mentioned when the topic comes up.

>>184985061>They were carrying out his plan.There was no plan when he was knitting. Holga just beats up an Orc threatening to rape her while Edgin does nothing. What would the plan have been exactly? "Holga, I will do nothing while the orc threatens to clap your cheeks.">She says it while smiling and laughing with herselfSaying it sweetly doesn't make it ironic. She's chiding him, what's the word? Admonishing him for his weakness. It's immediately followed by her imparting a lesson to him about letting things go. Condescendingly insulting someone is still condescendingly insulting someone even if you do so sweetly.>It's literally what happensYou were directly asked repeatedly to name instances where he physically overpowered others. There are none. He is portrayed as physically weak. The only characters portrayed as physically strong are black or female.>because everyone else fucked upIt was always either he fucked up or Simon fucked up. When they talk to the corpses the guys waste the questions, never the girls. Never once the girls.>I know what defines emasculation,If that were true you wouldn't be reading the directors saying "This is emasculation" and other people complaining "I don't like this emasculation" and then turning your head to the side and autistically asking "How is it emasculation?"

>>184985345>Cultural appropriation is fine to me.An easy stance to take when you come from a culture that doesn't have any cool shit or inventions of note.

So yeah, back to the movie though. He inadvertently seduces the witch. At the end of this fight he convinces them they can take the survivors from the dragon's nest back and the town will treat them like heroes. They agree, then once inside several members of the party wreak havoc on the town, leading to a forced confrontation where they end up burning the whole thing down. After that he tricks the Barbarian into drinking poison and denies another character mercy. They eventually have a scene clearly meant specifically to establish his alignment has changed.

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Red Dragon Fight 3.webm (640x368, 2.7M)

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - CG Eye.webm (640x368, 2.79M)

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Bathhouse Orgy.webm (640x368, 900.58K)

>>184985055>You just take everything and try to reframe it, then when told you're wrong either go "No" or just re-assert your revision.I'm literally just saying what happened in the film. Also that's not what gaslighting means dummy. >not actually disproving a single claim.Correct, I'm disagreeing with them. It's called a discussion. >It is. The male characters get shit on constantly, the female characters do not. That's not what bullying means though>they're never told they're weak and useless. The men are constantly.No they aren't. Maybe like a few times either as a joke or as playful banter. >An anecdote is worthlessTo someone arguing in bad faith like you yes. Providing a real world example when arguing semantics isn't worthless. >conceding he was uselessHow? It was his plan. > if you concede you know you're wrong and you have 100% lost this argument say "HE LEADER, HE MAKE PLANS!" again, got it? Is it because you know that's what's actually happening that you don't want me to keep saying it? For someone that likes to LARP like they're debate champ what would you say to someone who creates flimsy reasons to get out of a debate like saying "dont say X or you're conceding!">

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Chaotic Evil Pranknomancer.webm (640x368, 1.76M)

>>184985836>I'm literally just saying what happened in the film.You're reframing it to change the context and minimize what people complain about.>that's not what gaslighting means dummy.You're trying to gaslight the definition of gaslighting...? That's a first I guess.>Correct,Your concession is accepted.>That's not what bullying means thoughIf two characters constantly, playfully insult one another that's banter, but if one always insults the other and he just takes it, that's bullying.

>>184976812>If the bard was Sean William ScottGreat casting but is SWS still acting? Haven't seen him in anything lately.

>>184975631>soulless, charmless, boring and bland characters with no chemistry that are meant to carry the film with their charm>boring plot>no one good laugh in the entire movieSome of the action was actually alright. I like that some of the ways they escaped situations felt like the kinds of things that would happen in a real D&D campaign. But that was a handful of moments in an entire film of bland nothingness.

>>184981172>The directors specifically stated the intention was male emasculationThey also said it was for comedic reasons and not woke reasons. It's a funny trope but you can't use it anymore because chuds like you will begin seething about being demoralized and genocided.

>>184985836>No they aren't.Yes they are, dismissing them as "playful" doesn't make them less abusive.>To someone arguing in bad faith like you yes.No, anecdotes are by definition worthless, because someone can lie or exaggerate, but even if they're not one isolated incident does not prove the same is true for any majority.>How? It was his plan.If he planned to be useless, that's a shit plan.>For someone that likes to LARP like they're debate champIt always amuses me when your ilk reveals how they envision me. The point is you aren't making an argument and you're just repeating yourself. Putting conditions like that in place just demonstrates how repetitive you're being. It doesn't prevent you from making an actual argument.

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Ear Piercing Scream.webm (640x368, 435.08K)

>>184986215>chuds like you will begin seething about being demoralized and genocided.You're the one who asserts it's "genocided". Quote one person who is a "chud" claiming it's genocide, by word. Go on. And you name your own fucking files "demoralization image". Your lack of self-awareness never ceases to amaze.

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Barbarian Farewell.webm (640x368, 1.45M)

>>184985505>Holga just beats up an Orc threatening to rape her while Edgin does nothing.What did you want him to do? Other than warn the poor guy? Also why is it bad that he has a hobby while sitting in a prison cell?>Saying it sweetly doesn't make it ironicShe calls him the most cowardly person in the world for doing exactly what shes doing. It was ironic. She said it while smiling and laughing because it was obviously a joke. >It's immediately followed by her imparting a lesson to him about letting things go.Dead wife flashback telling the hero to let go. Many such cases. >You were directly asked repeatedly to name instances where he physically overpowered others.I never claimed he did. He's the leader who created the plans. >The only characters portrayed as physically strong are black or femaleTheres only one physically strong character at all I remember and that was Holga. Who was the physically strong black one?>When they talk to the corpses the guys waste the questions, never the girlsYou mean just that one time for the gag? Yeah that was probably the funniest scene in the movie. Many such cases with male characters. >If that were true you wouldn't be reading the directors saying "This is emasculation" and other people complaining "I don't like this emasculation" and then turning your head to the side and autistically asking "How is it emasculation?"Yes I would because I know the definition so I want to know how you think that's the case in the specific instance of characters clowning eachother. A lot of people agreeing with something and not knowing why doesnt make it true.

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Chaotic Horny Sorceress.webm (640x368, 1.24M)

>>184985253The directors dont go into detail on how the characters making fun of eachother is emasculating. Maybe you can take a whack at it since you seem to think that way.

>>184985588How does cultural appropriation stop the people who originally adopted it from enjoying it? It's just people bitching about getting credit for something a lot of people like. Vain nonsense.

>>184986325>What did you want him to do?Fight the Orc. Perhaps write the scene so there's a second he takes out.> for doing exactly what shes doing.She climbs out and gives him the lecture about letting things go. She's admonishing him.>Many such cases.Did she "ironically" give him the advice?>I never claimed he did. He's the leader who created the plans.So you concede he didn't, then concede a second time by meeting the specific terms for your full and total concession outlined earlier. Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.>Who was the physically strong black one?Xenk takes out like six undead dudes and stabs a dragon. If he was white that would have been a no go.>You mean just that one time for the gag?You mean that time you reframed it as a gag conceding it happened and revealing you have no counterargument? Yeah, many such cases. It's basically all you've done. How many L's can you possibly take?>Yes I wouldThen you would be retarded on top of wrong. You can't just assert literally everyone but you is wrong lol. Pathetically childish.

>>184986413You already conceded six times over and the fact that you have to ask someone else for a definition is you admitting you don't know. No matter how you rephrase it. No matter how you whine and bitch and moan you already conceded every which way. The second you asked how, you lost. That's all the fuck there is to it. Now all you can do is seethe and repeat yourself autistically until the thread dies.

>>184986215you can just ignore them

>>184985962>You're reframing it to change the contextThats unironically what you're trying to do. Intentionally being ignorant to push your retarded ideas>minimize what people complain about.You can complain about whatever you want >You're trying to gaslight the definition of gaslighting...? gas·lightverbgerund or present participle: gaslightingmanipulate (someone) using psychological methods into questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning."in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband"Blame Oxford not me. > if one always insults the other and he just takes it, that's bullying.bul·ly1verbgerund or present participle: bullyingseek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable)."her 11- year-old son has been constantly bullied at school"Again, blame Oxford

>>184975631It was ok. I just couldn't stop staring Michelle Rodriguez armpits...

>>184986519Again, an easy stance for you to take since you have no culture of any merit or value and are simply known for being ignorant thieves.

>>184975631Didn’t filter me. I thought it was good, clean fun.

Movie is a solid 3/10. >Hey I would never fuck this barbarian ew>I want my wife back damn it>Oh wait this mcguffin I have to bring her back must now be used on the barbarian who has been the one true friend who never doubted the MC the entire time>s-she's more of a mom! She calls the girl "bug"! That's motherly instinct! She's an older woman who is present! MOTHERLY INSTINCT!>MC is supposed to be satisfied with thisNothing he did was fueled by testosterone. He's basically a gay hero. No wonder it's incredibly hard to like him.

>>184980901youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8F5Imd8A8

Damn, this movie was pretty alright. You guys are fags who literally can't stop thinking about nigger and tranny dick that has supposedly infiltrated your infinite content Infinite content infinite content except you're not infinitely content. Sad!

Didn't depict halflings correctly0/10

>>184986707>Intentionally being ignorant to push your retarded ideas>DURR BUT user, WHAT DOES IGNORANT MEAN? HURRRR HE DA LEADER WHAT IS INTENTIONALS MEANS?!Climb off it you bag of shit. You conceded. All you can do is keep begging questions because your nog ass got TOLD.> questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning.Word for word what you're doing by trying to reframe and redefine everything and simply responding "no" and asserting you know better than the writers and on and on.>seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).Which perfectly fits what I've described. One person repeatedly insulting another and never being insulted back. The writers state it specifically, the men are emasculated, the women aren't.

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Ear Piercing Scream 10x.webm (640x368, 1.02M)

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Ghost Handsl.webm (640x368, 582.84K)

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Trolled by the Pranknomancer.webm (640x368, 526.4K)

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - How To Get Rid of a Body in D&D.webm (640x368, 1.34M)

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Necrololi 1, this shit's just nasty.webm (640x368, 1.32M)

Attached: Book of Vile Darkness - Necrololi 2, 'You've Done Bad Things'.webm (640x368, 1.4M)

>>184975631I watched it because of this thread. It was definitely soulless, but maybe 5 or 6/10, if you're a fan of D&D. Like I'm rating is positively because I was so surprised how little they raped the setting. If you're a normal person, you should be giving this like a 4/10 tops, but the problem with normal people is that they are soulless themselves so if they're told this is great they will think it's great.Sad!

>>184986616>Fight the OrcWhy? He's the leader who comes up with plans so just let Holga handle it. >She's admonishing himNot at all. She's teaching him a valuable lesson that he recalls later in the film. His unwillingness to let her go is what lead to the rest of the movie, it's called a character arc. >Did she "ironically" give him the advice?No, it was 100% sincere. >Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.Huh? I never claimed he was physically active, I've consistently said he's the leader and created all the plans for his minions. Many such cases. >Xenk takes out like six undead dudes and stabs a dragonOh yeah I forgot about him. Wish he was in the movie more. >You mean that time you reframed it as a gagHow was it not a gag?>You can't just assert literally everyone but you is wrongThat's not what I'm saying though, just asking for a simple explanation. It should be easy since you claim it's obvious.

>>184987102>>184987143

Attached: R (15).jpg (301x168, 15.17K)

>>184979761sex

I'm not going to spend money to watch shaved gorillas LARP like Medieval times

>>184983299how do you know it's from reddit? user?...

>>1849756315.8/10generic goyslop trash.

>>184982884that meme makes no sense. make it make sense thank you.

>>184986672>the fact that you have to ask someone else for a definitionI'm not asking for the definition though. You really struggle with reading comprehension user.

>>184986862>WHAT DOES IGNORANT MEAN?Lacking knowledge or awareness. >Word for word what you're doing by trying to reframe and redefine everythingactually untrue. When did I make you question your own sanity? >Which perfectly fits what I've describedAlso untrue, they weren't seeking to harm him or intimidate him at all. You think just because it's one sided that makes it bullying, which is incorrect.

>>184986719cool

>>184986764>I want my wife back damn itKino movie trope

Wholesome entertainment with a straight white male as the central protagonist. You're right, you'd think /tvpol/ would love it.

It was a good movie. Never took itself as seriously as I expected, and for all the people saying it's pozzed they don't know wtf they're talking about because they haven't even watched it. They're just bots running through the talking points of their outrage-at-everything script.

>>184975631>2 hour game commercial

Attached: nothanks.jpg (450x450, 55.56K)

The interviewer manipulated the directors into saying that with a leading question

>>184986369Damit, why didn't she take her clothes off. Would love to see this as a porn scene with that outfit.

This is the hundredth shill thread about this movie.

>>184990619You say that like toy commercials as movies have never been good. Where's all the cunts screaming for a warhammer 40k film like retarded gimps.

Attached: 300px-Transformersanimatedfilmposter.jpg (300x449, 47.46K)

>>184986764his wife turrned into the dragonfly idiot he realized he'd be fucking her over cuz she loves eating mosquitos and shit

>>184977442I wonder....

Attached: p57x4ymnt5741.jpg (750x948, 133.97K)

>>184990352yeah. And I admit I liked this "I was bringing my wife back, not your mom." Which is just his gay way of saying that he wanted his wife back for selfish reasons and that his daughter died way too young to even retain a memory of her mother the MC is being absent just to preserve an idea of what he has in his head of the person who represented the best of him. Like, I get it. I just don't really fucking care for daddyxdaughter relationships they're so fucking overdone.

>>184990880>The corporations aren't the ones desperately trying to look cool to the unimpressed gays so they can get their moneyAmazon got kicked out of our pride parade last year cuz they tried to buy permission to put "brought to you by Amazon" on all the floats. Also the people at the top and bottom photos are different people, which conflicts with presenting an inconsistency.

>>184979218Nah, you're just a fucking idiot that's way too obsessed with politics. You'll think every goddamn movie is woke if a black character appears in it even for a second. Goddamn I hate modern Americans.You really want to ruin everything with your deluded obsessions, don't you?

>>184977442It's because of pic related but more general leftist-oriented, unfortunately my furious googling couldn't turn up the meme I was looking for.

Attached: file.png (1024x682, 842.38K)

>>184975631because forgotten realms is a hopelessly pozzed setting

It was better than it had any right to be, and I remind all nerds to replay Icewind Dale and count the niggers living in the frozen wastes, starting from available character profiles.

>>184986797Yes and?

>>184987813Cause the format is constantly spammed on reddit? You ok user?

>>184991177>Oppression is when corporation senpai doesn't notice me while also not actually doing anything to improve my equal access to housing, healthcare, and employment

>>184991435

Attached: file.png (802x722, 611.1K)

>>184975631Too many mutts.

>>184991043You must be 18 or older to browse this site.

Will mods act on these shill threads? NO ONE LOVES IT

>>184990552>>184990510>niggers are le hecking based and wholesome>racemixing is hitler approved! I read it on redd it!>white man bad is based and redpilled, the_donald told me so!

>>184976551Very antisemitic to use that jew's caricature, tranny

>the same pictures every time this thread is made

>>184980257Non-Whites do not belong in European based fantasyDo you see White Wakandians? No.

>>184991634>>184991550Labels used to dismiss what's being said without confronting it. Pretty weak as rhetoric tools go but kinda the 4chan standard, so I get it.>>184991670I liked it. The "paladin walks in an invariably straight line" bit played

>>184980932Delusional, stop taking the HRTs

>>184984591Chiefs could easily rebrand away from Native American imagery. Which they have been doing slowly.“Chief” in of itself is not a racist term. They can switch to generic barbarian or Celtic imagery.

>>184986215"Comedic"

>>184975631/tv/ refuse to watch anything with mutt and woman lead. Leftism mindbroke them

>>184980680>Medieval Fantasy films aren't supposed to represent Europe.

Attached: 1682378353612661.jpg (595x572, 142.41K)

>>184991924The thing about it with sports is that it genuinely is made in good faith as a way to acknowledge natives. Without them most people literally wouldn't even think of em at all (and thats a good thing)

>>184991670Protip: the OP is quite literally a jani. No action will be taken. It's part of a discord-oriented raid, they have infiltrated 4cuck moderation ages ago (it started a bit before hiroshima nagasaki took over but accelerated greatly afterward).

>>184980680Reported budget excludes extraneous costs like marketing, which is why you normally consider something to have failed to break even until it's achieved 3x budget in box office returns as a rule of thumb.

>>184980989

Attached: orc_bmw.jpg (640x510, 55.09K)

>>184943686t. Destiny

>>184992441to be fair, we're discussing a world where a dude has a working Pepsi Cola vending machine in his wizard tower

>>184992441fucking kek

All Fantasy(tm) is inherently European and should strictly conform to the demographic realities of historic Europe within a certain period, mainly the medieval era. Even Ancient Greece or the Roman Empire can't be counted as a fantasy setting. A historic setting outside of Europe that contains magic or other unreal elements can't be considered fantasy. If its based on historic China, its not fantasy. Perhaps it can be called Chantasy, buts its not Fantasy. If its based on historic Africa, like Egypt, its not fantasy, call it Afrantasy or whatever. All other cultures claiming to make fantasy are just culturally appropriating Europe like they always do. The genre of Fantasy was created by Europeans in a context where the setting being fully European in nature was self-evident. The intention of fantasy is to bring European children closer to their cultural pasts and history, and all tropes in the genre is heavily drawn from european mythology and european folktales, which goes thousands of years back and are deeply connected to Europe.

Attached: NG.M.00863_PUBLISERING.jpg (1200x802, 201.17K)

>>184992481There are words like these, but the point remains the same: suspension of disbelief requires establishing some cultural projection or perception transfer. When you have a world where people are discriminated against because one parent's an elf and the other's a human, a very minor phenotypical distinction that is even more minor compared to the offspring of such union, you can't also have black humans or elves running around being treated by everyone as if they totally belong. Even among otherwise perfectly homogeneous groups, eventually people develop ways to form in-groups vs out-groups. Here it's quite far from homogeneous.The problem at play here really has nothing to do with skin color, nor even about our prior understanding of a time period (on which so much of the presentation is based, thus creating associative recall and immersion) vs skin color. It's because humans are naturally aware of human perception. It's also why the typical presentation in sci-fi is that humanity has gone beyond those concepts, but also that aliens do not look, act, or obey physical limits like humans do (or, if something like a mimic is used, the setup is precisely that they look just like us, but really aren't and want to harm us, which is precisely a play on this effect that humans are acutely aware of their own perception, this is what makes mimic types so scary). It's also the same principle by which nobody bats an eye in fantasy universes with unique groups that are explicitly racialized to match our world's races (as in, black humanoids are good plantsmiths and yellow people are good mages), even though they're typically based again on medieval europe for most architectural and environmental theming.

>>184992178>Reported budget excludes extraneous costs like marketing, which is why you normally consider something to have failed to break even until it's achieved 3x budget in box office returns as a rule of thumb.Not only that, the cinemas also take a cut. NPCs seem to be genuinely under the impression that cinemas are airing movies for free.

>>184993466idk man, when my wife worked in a theater she said there was a person locally who booked movies to theaters, and that the theaters themselves didn't have much choiceshe worked at the largest, nicest theater in town and I always wondered why they lost out on the biggest movie releases and it was because this booking lady had a huge beef with them and would purposefully screw them overso now I have zero fucking clue what hebrew nonsense is used to generate movie money

>>184993605but does nosale booking actually generate any money? we're in producers territory here.

>>184993887((( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting )))

>>184993970I ain't reading I'm too dumb for bookkeeping scams.

>>184981131Yes I can, just like i hand wave your moms pussey all night long, nigger.

>>184989119Bitches be trippin' about representation and colour.Bros be identifyin' and not be carin' about that shit.

>>184993887>nosale>nosale means big noses in polishkek

>>184994585AyoYou alright, cracka

>>184994585Painfully white post. For black men like me, it means the world to me to see black male protagonists in blockbuster movies. Especially in stories set in medieval times or fantasy medieval times. Since capitalism is actually racist towards black people's history and they won't show African kings, at least we get to show black people as kings in Europe.

>>184997232wew yikes imagine a yt going on like this

>>184997232wew yikes imagine a yt boi going on like this, restraint yoself

>>184975631It looks like Reddit the movie