NAZI CONVERTS TO ISLAM AND KILLS NAZI FRIENDS

NAZI CONVERTS TO ISLAM AND KILLS NAZI FRIENDS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgSlg4FeV_A

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/05/fbi-busts-atomwaffen-neo-nazi-in-florida-for-making-explosives-and-finds-radioactive-materials/?comments=disqus

Bump

really makes me think

dailystormer.com/two-white-nationalists-dead-in-insane-moslem-terror-plot


it was Iron March guys

guy was barely 18 too iirc

They didn't nazi that coming.

Honestly I have a raging boner over this history.
Holla Forums on suicide watch.

Was he trying to false-flag?

You have to go back.

De hecho soy de México ñ.ñ
Hehehe.

I expect to see a lot more of this. Islam is the perfect brew for the disaffected Holla Forumsack who blames women and Jews for his problems. Hitler even praised Islam, though the Arabs were of course an inferior race. What more justification do you need?

ME NO GUSTA - THIS IS AN ENGLISH BOARD! YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Make me.
You faggot.
I been here for one year and I ain't leaving.

Chingue a su madre puto.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this was hilarious. Best part is this cunt will probably be locked up for a long time too.

What if we converted him to gommunism?

When you think about it, nazism and wahhabist Islam are basically two sides of the same coin. It's really not a stretch in the slightest.

...

Except for the spanish, german, french, polish, dutch, portuguese, russian, finnish, etc. threads we regularly have

They also found explosives and radioactive materials in the place they all lived.

...

Neo-Nazis converting to Islam isn't even that rare of an occurrence. David Myatt, a nationalist figurehead active in some of the most vicious neo-Nazi gangs of '70s Britain, converted to Islam in 1998. He even changed his name to Abdul al-Qari and endorsed Osama bin Laden in the process.

Now he has renounced Islam and created his own new age religion apparently.

Even better, but a guy like that wouldn't be of much use serving multiple life terms etc.

rawstory.com/2017/05/fbi-busts-atomwaffen-neo-nazi-in-florida-for-making-explosives-and-finds-radioactive-materials/?comments=disqus

Real shit guys. These people are trying to make atom bombs.


WHEN WILL TRUMP SAY THAT WE HAVE A RADICAL RIGHT WING EXTREMIST PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY?

lol Nazis

Hitler was an Islam fanboy. Why would neonazis make fun of islam?

It's the Nine Angles of the Welsh. The Welsh are a danger to mankind, they will build the new German Reich and plummit the world into unending war. Trust me laddy, the Welsh caused the Gorta Mór they did.

This. Nazism to Islam isn't that far of a jump.

Hilariously, he used to be a Satanist, and his organization was essentially the prototype to Satan-Nazi's bullshit. But with less aliens.

Wow it's almost like Nazis are fucking insane people who will believe anything.

...

fug

Islam and Nazis are weird couple indeed. I remember reading all the Wyatt Man comics, not a single one making fun of Muslims(and he fucking hates everyone and looks for the stupidest shit like "Asians speak funny and loud" and calls for skinning people alive) besides one about people willing to kill themselves because they hate Jews.
I think the recent immigration is what made them realize they were praising nonwhite people, even if their radical views are almost identical.

Rereading the story led me to this line.


Which means that these dumbfucks actually advertise their terrorist cells online, within reach of everybody. One would think that one would keep any mention of terrorist activities off of public space, but I guess these people took the "its just a joge XD" thing too seriously.

There is nothing preventing us from infiltrating these groups, gathering information and ultimately exposing them. Nothing but a lack of will and energy. Now THAT is the real problem, isn't it.

fuck! So they are becoming what they hated so much? WE TRIED TO WARN THEM ABOUT IDPOL.


t. southern mexico chairo

Why would we bother when 99% of them are completely irrelevant le epic troles and the other 1% will just kill each other?

Ukronazis are butt buddies with Chechen goatfuckers ever since

Guy converted to Islam after being bullied for having a mexican gf, became a Salafist, and hated Nazis afterwards referring to the people he killed as "Kafir".

Guy planned on killing his other childhood friend as well.

Esperanto is the official language.

I hope more reactionaries convert to that religion and do the same, radical Islam actually suits them as it is surely reactionary enough for their liking.

That seems to be the case, some nazis even think that their mythical "aryan" race came from Atlantis.