A Question Bout The Communist Manifesto

Marx says pretty early on that for the bourgeoisie to remain in power they've gotta keep revolutionizing the means of production (whatever that means) and coming up with new and improved products for people to buy to stop capitalism from becoming stagnant and them losing their status in society. Yeah, makes sense if hypothetically all electronics companies would stop designing new phones which sooner or later would make them irrelevant cuz everybody will have bought their final product.

Shit like phones ain't necessities though. Wouldn't there always be a need for food and drink which in a capitalist society would never just stop being sold altogether?

I know I'm being picky as fuck here, it's just that I'm bored and high so pls no bully.

Also, is the image part of this thread supposed to be taking the piss outta "Computing Forever"? He's Irish, he's ginger and he's terrified of "the leftist Marxists" so I figured it's meant to be him.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/das_kapital/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Porky has worked around the stagnation of standards by reforming the very way they sell these products to consumers: mass media brainwashing.

Please lurk more.
It really benefits you in the long run.
Really.

But suppose Porky hadn't, couldn't Porky just buy up a couple acres of land and have wage slaves farm to feed his consumer base which would be everybody that didn't wanna starve?

Or you could just answer the question now instead of being such a snowflake. I swear, this message board lashes out at "normies" like SJWs on Tumblr when you make an honest mistake and then use the same old "it's not our place to educate you" line.-_-

Factories, corporations, working power, machinery.. but essentialy, in capitalism it's capital, AKA the ability to buy and maintain all these. Moar @ historical materialism.

Sure.
But you don't by Cheese. You buy THAT Cheese. See Borat on cheese.

But don't you know about the eternal Irish?
Who do you think controls US media?
You really believe there was a "potato famine"??? It's the leftypol answer to pol's "ZE JOOS".

Here. Have a mango too.
mangafox.me/manga/das_kapital/

Cuck shill

You clearly haven't read further than the first few pages of the Manifest, so your ELI5 thread is just a cry for attention.

The Eternal Paddy? Begorrah! Shut it down! Tis' like anuddah famine!

Dunno what ELI5 means, don't care. *Filtered*

Food and drinks are human necessities that existed before each economic system develop and will keep existing after all economic system have been render obsolete.

Every time you make a post like this I am more convinced you're either shitposting or genuinely came over here from facebook somehow.

Books often put forward arguments which seem incomplete at the time, but are built upon at a later moment.

Please don't make these threads unless you have finished the book in question.

I know. I'm just saying they'll always be a cash cow for people who profit off other people's labour cuz people can't live without them like they can with food.

*like they can with phones (not food)

13 replies, out of which 7 is OP.

Really makes you think!

Stop all that meme-speak. I dunno what any of it means so just post in English.

I was gonna put my money on "came from FB/Plebbit" … but now.. I don't know…

Yeah, duh, I came here from YouTube actually. I found Bat'ko The Manarchist's videos and the rest is history. Ain't never posted on Holla Forums or 4Chan before that so hahaha I'm a newfag, tripfag, namefag, not-a-complete-autist-yetfag…

Am not that sure about that part…

sage & report

protip: answer to multiple posts at the same time to not clog up the thread
you ought to, really