Why did he cuck Krupskaya? Was russia one of those places where all respectable people must cuck their spouse?

Why did he cuck Krupskaya? Was russia one of those places where all respectable people must cuck their spouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inessa_Armand#Romantic_relationship_with_Lenin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did he?

sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inessa_Armand#Romantic_relationship_with_Lenin

waah waah

I've heard that Lenin and Krupskaya had more of a political marriage then a physical one. Can anyone confirm?

WOW! NICE FLAG OP!

he was a whoremonger and a jew

His maternal grandfather form Ukraine was Jewish at least according to KGB files that were released to public following collapse of soviet union.

So was Hitler's.

A greater man then you tho…

there is no concrete proof for this but same can be said of lenin.

so what?

completely irrelevant to anything, but proofs were asked so I provided.

THE 1/8th JEW BLOOD IN HIS VEINS!

So, if your great grand father was a German, you are German? Or if he was Budhist you are Budhist?

The whole "jew" thing is the ultimate IdPol faggotry.

Infidelity is a sign of a bad character.

You must agree.

Infidelity is a sign of shit relationships, more than anything.

No, a break up or a divorce is a sign of a shit relationship.

Infidelity is a sign of someone who doesn't care about other people.

t. 20 yrs old virgin

"I've done bad things but I'll just go ahead and rationalize it as something only a wise, mature person could do."

Go fuck yourself.

Infidelity is objectively bad.

Once again, go fuck yourself.

How is it infidelity if both parties consent to it?

It isn't, but the person I was responding to said it essentially doesn't matter whether or not it was infidelity.

It's not like it only serves inheritance, after agricultural revolution or anything.

GET DESPOOKED FAGGOT.

"jew" is a matter of lineage for jews, not religion. There's plenty of atheistic jews (like Sam Harris), they're still considered jewish. So cut your crap.

There's nothing wrong with polygamy or polyamory.

But infidelity is specifically a betrayal of trust. It is not consensual or agreed upon beforehand. It is a shitty thing to do.

Except no rabbi on the planet would consider Lenin Jewish on that basis.

Hell, the Nuremburg laws would not consider Lenin Jewish on that basis.

If your grandparents were jewish, then at least one of your parents is jewish. You're pretty much a jew.