Best of Leftypol

Post your screens.

Anybody have that post connecting the Bundy libertarian guys to left-anarchism?

bump

Anyone have the original thread the drawing is from?

what happened?

The picture explains it pretty well.

If I remember correctly some neo-liberals put up a poster on a campus about muh gorilions or some shit. Some guy posted about it here, not sure if he was just complaining or actually asking what to do. Then everybody told him to put up a poster of his own, and so he did. Truly a glorious day.

that's hilarious
I thought there was a raid on reddit or pol or something

Most all Holla Forums but these rafiq posts are very worth reading

I'm pretty sure the tac and strat post has been "debunked" as slavaboo propaganda with little basis in actual modern warfare however I am unfamiliar with the field and would not know

Not sure what exactly you're referring to, but the USMC still use the deep battle doctrine developed by the Red Army.

bumparooni

I was on the thread at the time and the quotes depicted in were verbatim what was said after the counter poster was put up. I was rather silly but very fun.

Thanks for the good times LeftyAnons

Does anybody have the post about class politics and the formation of the Roman empire?

Christ, Porky isn't Satan. Capitalists aren't sitting around in castles planning for the rest of humanity to be as miserable as possible - that's just a natural consequence of capitalism.

Good riddance?

More or less, that guy was one of the most cancerous shitposting teenagers that have come to this board.

not screenshot but albaniaposter in this thread knows his shit

Nah, they actually do that.

I got to go to a petite-bourgeoisie party once, and it was pretty much just a bunch of them standing around complaining about poor people and black people and welfare. But then again, the petite-bourgeoisie are tryhards.

Dorks who live on the internet tend to be ugly, regardles of ideology.

Leftypol has at least 4 qts there.

Although pol's AZN middle guy also isn't so bad.

Your standards must be pretty low.

Everyone on Holla Forums has ridiculously high standards and it's hilarious because ya'll never get laid and your weeby jeeby anime beauty standards are somehow simultaneously the cause and the effect.

Lemme do my runthrough of the leftypol goods from the left:

1st front - wears her hair and clothes like she's not interested in fucking you and has a meeting to attend. And maybe her butt's big. These are the sum of her flaws, and she has nice Mediterranean features.

2nd front - Dresses like a dork. Looks like he's socially awkward/wants to tell you about libertarianism but is afraid to because he's in front of a Commie flag. That's pretty much it for flaws unless he's got bad hair, which is entirely possible. I think he just likes dumb hats, though.

3rd front - Dreamy eyes, boyish good looks, in good shape. Bonus: can't even complain about fashion on this one. He just dresses pretty normal.

6th front - looks like a young British Invasion frontman but it's not Freddie so that's not really a bad thing. I mean, he dresses a bit like one too, but the point is he's a good looking guy so who cares?

Come at me.

Don't kid yourself.

A fresh one. I think it's pretty good.

(You)

f r e s h

my apologies for any redundant posts

DUN NUH NUH, DUNUHNUHNUH, DUHNUHNUHNUH NANANANA

HEAVY METAL and so forth

babble to beat the spam filter

Of course. But one way or another, porky does benefit from the alienation of the working class.

send the word
through the hole

THE INSATIABLE ONE IS HUNGRY TODAY

i wanna hear seventeen thousand crazy you-know-whats

IT'S YOUR ONE WAY TICKET TO MIDNIGHT

desperation on a red line

CALL IT
HEAVY METAL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOISE

AH BEEN LIVIN ON THE EDGE SO LONG

whoa thanks for this, the first Rafiq post is great

oh pleeeeease don't let these shakes go on

*guitars*

it's time we had a break from it

DON'T LET THESE SHAKES GO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

REACH OUT AND
JUST TA TAKE IT

lookin for some action

RADAR

RIDER

CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRLS HAVE THROWN AWAY THEIR MASCARA

Hey, 4th one is me. My dad's doing better these days and I have a steady job doing mold and asbestos work. Funny someone saved that I forgot I posted about it here

Heres some work pics for you all

This piece not from here.

I wanna habeeb

Why wouldnt you fam?

Sorry I have no way of proving anything but it's not like it's an unbelievable story

If you want details I can give you them

That last pic really gains a whole new layer when you realize Stirner might have actually been Engels.

That second pic reminds me of Eco if I'm not mistaken. How fascism has an underlying death worship as part of the cult of heroism.

what's the deal with the U

I get that it means capitalism

This one's a classic

Not Holla Forums but I don't care, it should be reposted all over the internet.

wot