Holla Forums International

Join our growing International coordination center for leftiests and communists. We've got 70 people online so far.

discord.gg/26kEgT4

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DCZj8kf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

discord.gg/DCZj8kf

why does your coordination centre have pol troll? and what are you coordinating?

And another Discord. You people are like Trots with their millions of different organizations.

This is a separatist server and you have to register. The one from OP-post is better and without registration.

This is a united coordination center. Everyone from other organizations are welcome.

Our server is professional, kempt and places value on quality. We vet users in order to not be raided just like you guys were not too long ago.Lastly, we will soon be organizing events (with maybe Xexizy, Hyperion et al). Leftists of all stripes are welcome.

huehuehue

Not anonymous leftiest apparently.

We allow anonymous leftists. That's what Discord is for. If they happen to be lying about their ideology, they will be punished accordingly.

Don't spread lies.

You can't post on your channel if you are not registered. Even in arrivals.

Nobody is there. Everything is dead.

What? Registered to what? We allow all leftists to join. The arrivals channel is intended for vetting procedure.

For discord.

Those who are in arrivals can't see more than two channels.

I think he means registration on Discord. You need a Discord account for typing.

anal rules.

Join our server.

No Rules.

No Registration.

No Sectarianism.

No Separatism.

Only leftism.

give us another one

How many you need?

I can already see a Holla Forums troll in there. So if you plan to be organising events I highly recommend you up your security and vetting game. I mean, you aren't vetting, because I just added myself in no problem.

For anyone that does want a proper organisational group, Action Front offers a tried and tested vetting and initiation process, on top of encrypted rooms that don't leave your details to be hoovered up by the likes of said Holla Forums trolls, on top of the fact that there are no Holla Forums trolls due to vetting and initiation.

Also we have already organised events and are continuing to grow and develop. Very soon we will have a website and will be putting out regular media content besides our events.

We are directly democratic, all decisions made by Action Front are made by general consent.

You can say whatever you want basically provided you aren't going to advocate child molestation.

Its comfy. If you want to organise, Join Action Front.

How do I Join It?

[email protected]/* */ drop a line to this address

Ok, wait for our message.

our?

Yes, comrade. CIA will contact you soon.

Just if there is more than one of you you'll need to be interview separately is all

Thanks, you fucking trots.

Please use Mumble instead, Discord is not a trustworthy platform, it is non-free and utterly controlled by a corporation. You can set a Mumble server up on a shitty old laptop even, it is better than depending upon a corporate server using non-free software.

Free software is more important than you realize.

Main servers is yet to recover from the separatist SJW action. New server is slow. Holla Forums International is the only trustworthy to be honest.

It depends on online. How many people will be there?

Lol, except the guy is shilling the server since the first day and no one cared because there is no point a english speaking imageboard have a server with different language chats. Left Internationale at least is not a giant mess.

Lol, except the guy is shilling the server since the first day and no one cared because there is no point a english speaking imageboard have a server with different language chats. Left Internationale at least is not a giant mess.

Fuck off creapo

Hello to you, liberal anarcho-zionist.

No thanks, I don't want thay proprietary software on my computer.

Holla Forums has no official discord server and every one should be treated as a Holla Forums honeypot

because it's a Holla Forums honeypot

Trolls are ok.

we have forums all over the world.

absolutely no point?

lol

No thanks, Holla Forums.